• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas Rangers vs Milwaukee Brewers (8/13-8/14)

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
test

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that it? Game over, Houston wins?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that it? Game over, Houston wins?

Yep. It was really really close you have to see it. It's stupid close. Dogged almost hit one the batter before that them Chris young. But next pitch he strikes him out

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well looks like the Rangers and A's took the day off yesterday:) Wow does that Astros BP like to give up late runs. I understand their strategy of giving the youth of the team a shot and because of their youth there will be mistakes. However, there at least needs to be one pitcher in that BP that can come in and pitch one-two shut down innings. Lo did a good job, but was inches way from blowing that game.
Astros front page should read today:
"Astros 'high' on Lo."

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll state the obvious.
In this close of race we really can't afford losing series to teams like the Brewers, not in almost mid August

Houston still up 5-1, top of 7

I'm not going to make it though, too tired
Dangit, I'd love to watch them lose this game

I am sure it was said pages ago, but a pitcher like Ogando should not be giving up the long ball like he did the past two outings. Especially to the #9 slot batter. I can see giving up a dinger to a Trout or Trumbo but not the #9 hole twice in a game.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure it was said pages ago, but a pitcher like Ogando should not be giving up the long ball like he did the past two outings. Especially to the #9 slot batter. I can see giving up a dinger to a Trout or Trumbo but not the #9 hole twice in a game.

It's looking more and more like Ogando is a relief pitcher. I always wanted to give him a chance and thought he could do it but his best and more dominant role is in relief. I fully expect JD to pick up another starting pitcher through the waiver wire just to add depth and you can never account for possible injuries.

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All major league teams will win some games against some contenders. It happens. This kind of felt like a trap game from the start. Get a win tomorrow and get a day of.

Garza's history against the Brewers is not bad:

4-1 with a 2.66 ERA in seven career starts against the Brewers.