• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas Rangers vs. Detroit Tigers 7/12

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh good. Phil Coke is in

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Matt Garza taking the hill for the Cubs tonight, ESPN.com's Bustery Olney tweets that it is looking increasingly likely that it will be his last time doing so. Olney writes that Chicago is making progress in trade talks with at least two teams, and could be in position to complete a trade over the All-Star break.

From mlbtraderumors.com

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm all for garza/cuddyer.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Mitch is pretty much back to looking like shit against lefty's.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Matt Garza taking the hill for the Cubs tonight, ESPN.com's Bustery Olney tweets that it is looking increasingly likely that it will be his last time doing so. Olney writes that Chicago is making progress in trade talks with at least two teams, and could be in position to complete a trade over the All-Star break.

From mlbtraderumors.com

Apparently the prospect cost is lower if we'll eat all of the remainder of his 10.25 million dollar salary. We've got money if the prospect cost is less.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know, some people are in the mindset of "just last until we get all our starters back and we'll be fine." Well, I just honestly dont really know what you guys are expecting out of them... colby has been out for a year, his velo is down, and he isnt anything outstanding anyway, harry was awful to begin the year until this back issue popped up, alexi has looked average but his stuff isnt the same either. This team needs a pitcher at the deadline. You think that these 3 are gonna come back and be dominant or something? That's not the way it works guys. None of them were fantastic to begin with. We gotta get a guy that be pitcher 2b along with holland behind darvish. I like Gallardo and Garza, but mostly cliff lee. We gotta get a guy like that, otherwise we simply wont compete in the playoffs with other team's pitching. Pitching wins championships guys.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know, some people are in the mindset of "just last until we get all our starters back and we'll be fine." Well, I just honestly dont really know what you guys are expecting out of them... colby has been out for a year, his velo is down, and he isnt anything outstanding anyway, harry was awful to begin the year until this back issue popped up, alexi has looked average but his stuff isnt the same either. This team needs a pitcher at the deadline. You think that these 3 are gonna come back and be dominant or something? That's not the way it works guys. None of them were fantastic to begin with. We gotta get a guy that be pitcher 2b along with holland behind darvish. I like Gallardo and Garza, but mostly cliff lee. We gotta get a guy like that, otherwise we simply wont compete in the playoffs with other team's pitching. Pitching wins championships guys.

Zero interest in Gallardo.

Colby is a question mark. Harrison said his back issue has been bothering him since spring training, and no ogando has not just been average.

We still need someone though and my money is on garza.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch Williams is such a bad person. He is always wrong haha.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank goodness Fielder is a fatty. He was worn out.

fanman8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

At this point I will take Garza because he can be that 2b pitcher you mentioned. Highly unlikely Lee comes here