• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas Rangers vs. Detroit Tigers 7/12

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:hope: Bats better come alive for this one

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:
:hope: Bats better come alive for this one
Well I certainly have to agree with you and thanks for the thread. The split with the O's was not a complete disaster but a series was at hand and failing to achieve it was a complete disappointment.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:
Well I certainly have to agree with you and thanks for the thread. The split with the O's was not a complete disaster but a series was at hand and failing to achieve it was a complete disappointment.
Last night was so winnable, DT. Couldn't watch the last few innings cause I just saw it coming. With such good pitching. Shame it will probably be till the end of July to know of any trades. That's usually how it works.

whittler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grimm And Tep, location, location. Rookie pitchers are " like a Box of chocolates, you Never know what you going to get". I will say that a 22 year old Perez , for such a short sample, has pitched with extreme Confidence, Location and Fastball . Maybe he has just a Fresher, Stronger Arm and a Unknown to many Batters?
We so soon forget how it was with Holland, Harrison and Hunter, for 3 years they where so inconsistitent and on a short leash !
Feliz was very good closer for 2 year , Very young, Over worked , then the injuries and the push to make him a starter blew out his arm. Will he ever return to dominace, average?? jury still out?
Ogando, offend injured, inconsistitent, Setup or Starter ? He is a tweener, Very good stuff, just what spot does he take, can he stay Healthy?
At least the Rangers have Strong, Dependable backend BP, Frasor, Wolf, Ross, Cotts, Tanner and Nathan.

Detroit, Miggie and Prince and Shers and a hope a, hope a, next warm body.

bennie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grimm And Tep, location, location. Rookie pitchers are " like a Box of chocolates, you Never know what you going to get". I will say that a 22 year old Perez , for such a short sample, has pitched with extreme Confidence, Location and Fastball . Maybe he has just a Fresher, Stronger Arm and a Unknown to many Batters?
We so soon forget how it was with Holland, Harrison and Hunter, for 3 years they where so inconsistitent and on a short leash !
Feliz was very good closer for 2 year , Very young, Over worked , then the injuries and the push to make him a starter blew out his arm. Will he ever return to dominace, average?? jury still out?
Ogando, offend injured, inconsistitent, Setup or Starter ? He is a tweener, Very good stuff, just what spot does he take, can he stay Healthy?
At least the Rangers have Strong, Dependable backend BP, Frasor, Wolf, Ross, Cotts, Tanner and Nathan.

There is no evidence that Feliz's injury had anything to do with him starting. He started for years in the minors without incident. Feliz and Ogando are both good starters.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff Wilson@JeffWilson_FWST [ame="[MEDIA=twitter]355767046778269696[/MEDIA]"]3m[/ame]
#Rangers' lineup: Kinsler, 2b; Murphy, dh; Cruz, rf; Beltre, 3b; Pierzynski, c; Andrus, ss; Moreland, 1b; Profar, lf; Martin, cf.

Last edited by a moderator:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff Wilson@JeffWilson_FWST 3m
#Rangers' lineup: Kinsler, 2b; Murphy, dh; Cruz, rf; Beltre, 3b; Pierzynski, c; Andrus, ss; Moreland, 1b; Profar, lf; Martin, cf.

So even when Profar is in LF we still can't get Murphy's bat out of the lineup. :L

Last edited by a moderator:

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no evidence that Feliz's injury had anything to do with him starting. He started for years in the minors without incident. Feliz and Ogando are both good starters.

It seems Feliz also had some arm issues at the beginning of last season and at some point the season before. Not sure if this will become a recurring theme with him.

Swangin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So even when Profar is in LF we still can't get Murphy's bat out of the lineup. :L

:laugh3: Seriously tho, could be any worse to let Beltre play for consecutive days and just see? What's it really going to hurt?

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If how RW manages this team was coached the same with the Cowboys the media would be all over him. I try to stay calm with RW with a few exceptions of I cannot hold it in anymore but I have about had it with him.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: Seriously tho, could be any worse to let Beltre play for consecutive days and just see? What's it really going to hurt?
.Not a thing imo

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If how RW manages this team was coached the same with the Cowboys the media would be all over him. I try to stay calm with RW with a few exceptions of I cannot hold it in anymore but I have about had it with him.

Uh, Jerry Jones aside, if the Cowboys were coached the same as the Rangers were managed they would have played in a couple of Super Bowls recently.

bennie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, Jerry Jones aside, if the Cowboys were coached the same as the Rangers were managed they would have played in a couple of Super Bowls recently.

Thanks for the humor. That is the funniest thing I have read in a long time.

The reality is that if the Cowboys had the talent acquisition abilities that the Rangers have they would have won some Super Bowls recently.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the humor. That is the funniest thing I have read in a long time.

The reality is that if the Cowboys had the talent acquisition abilities that the Rangers have they would have won some Super Bowls.
Thanks Bennie for getting to the heart of the matter.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good examples of the growing pains associated with relying on young arms. Given how much injuries have necessitated using rookie pitchers the team is in pretty good shape. Would really be nice to finish the first half with a strong showing in Detroit this weekend.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murphy in the 2 hole again. Why Wash?

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Send Murphy to Philly for a bad NL reliever that we can make a starter experiment and a prospect, so he can't be in the lineup every day :wtf2:

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murph has struggled this season, but he is a good hitter who hit .300 last year. Personally, I like not having four right-handed hitters at the top of the order against a RHP. Hopefully Murph gets it going, starting tonight.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's hope we win this series to keep up with the us winning or breaking even in series with good teams. Well, against teams above 500. Detroit has not done well against the Angels or Rangers. But they do not have much competition in the Central.