• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Terrell Thomas

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kreton, you know that is a report that I simply shared with the board, and not my own opinion, right?

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kreton, you know that is a report that I simply shared with the board, and not my own opinion, right?

The report is saying that he is a cheap option and you are for some reason hell bent on this guy giving up. Is it just because TP likes the guy? I mean really, he will sign somewhere for cheap providing a veteran presence to whomever. Sounds like someone a lot of teams could use. Do you not think players should shop around and get the best deal they can?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The report is saying that he is a cheap option and you are for some reason hell bent on this guy giving up. Is it just because TP likes the guy? I mean really, he will sign somewhere for cheap providing a veteran presence to whomever. Sounds like someone a lot of teams could use. Do you not think players should shop around and get the best deal they can?

The fuck has this thread turned into? If I hated on every player Toilet Paper wanted to bring in I'd hate every FA ever.

The Lions haven't even looked at this fucking guy and you guys are arguing about him. Once he gives up the idea that he is a starter in the NFL, he'll sign somewhere with someone for cheap, and won't start. Agree. What I've been saying all along.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fuck has this thread turned into? If I hated on every player Toilet Paper wanted to bring in I'd hate every FA ever.

The Lions haven't even looked at this fucking guy and you guys are arguing about him. Once he gives up the idea that he is a starter in the NFL, he'll sign somewhere with someone for cheap, and won't start. Agree. What I've been saying all along.

The guy could start on a few teams in the NFL. Wasnt I just on a thread where you said Dee Milliner was solid? Thomas had a better year last year than he did. Hell he played better than Talib overall. He seems to be bouncing back from the surgeries. I'd say there is a decent chance he starts for a team in need of starting CB's or works his way into a starting role somewhere.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy could start on a few teams in the NFL.

Who? Please provide your research supported by reasons why these teams have yet to contact him. I'd think starting CB's would be in high demand this time of the year, and he has had but 2 visits.

I look forward to your analysis.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions haven't even looked at this fucking guy and you guys are arguing about him..

Are you sure this is what happened? The way the thread reads is TP said the Lions should take a look at the guy and then 3 pages of you shitting on him for no reason.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you sure this is what happened? The way the thread reads is TP said the Lions should take a look at the guy and then 3 pages of you shitting on him for no reason.

All I've done is provide facts about his injuries, his desire to start in the NFL, and the crickets surrounding him this off season. I have no control over how you interpret the information I share. That's on you, bro.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say there is a decent chance he starts for a team in need of starting CB's or works his way into a starting role somewhere.

Cool. I 100% disagree.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hook line sinker Kreton. Why do you always take the bait???

I did- that's why I had to block him. Now, no bait to even consider taking... works like a charm. :nod:

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who? Please provide your research supported by reasons why these teams have yet to contact him. I'd think starting CB's would be in high demand this time of the year, and he has had but 2 visits.

I look forward to your analysis.

The guy played well last year. Better than the starters projected for the Jets, Raiders, Panthers, Lions, Steelers, and Jags for sure. And probably better than the #2 guy for a handful of teams. Considering his performance last year and pre injury if any of those teams sign him there is a very high chance that if healthy he starts for them. He was the 42nd ranked CB in football last year, and considering 64 starters I think it is fair for him to be expecting to start this year for someone.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy played well last year. Better than the starters projected for the Jets, Raiders, Panthers, Lions, Steelers, and Jags for sure. And probably better than the #2 guy for a handful of teams. Considering his performance last year and pre injury if any of those teams sign him there is a very high chance that if healthy he starts for them. He was the 42nd ranked CB in football last year, and considering 64 starters I think it is fair for him to be expecting to start this year for someone.

Maybe you can explain then why he has drawn little interest in FA, and why his team signed 3 new CB's if he is so good? I appreciate your opinion, but I think you are way off.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you can explain then why he has drawn little interest in FA, and why his team signed 3 new CB's if he is so good? I appreciate your opinion, but I think you are way off.

Simply put; injuries and the draft. Teams are scared of 2 acl surgeries and there is a good crop of CBs upcoming in this draft. Once the draft happens and certain teams aren't able to land top CB's I think there will be more interest in him, possibly even from Detroit.

Also teams may have shown more interest but he's only set up 2 visits. We really dont know. But I am confident that when healthy is talented enough to start on a hand ful of NFL teams. Would you really oppose him in detroit on something like a 1 year 1.5 million dollar deal? Knowing that he has outperformed all of our CBs?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simply put; injuries and the draft. Teams are scared of 3 acl surgeries and there is a good crop of CBs upcoming in this draft. Once the draft happens and certain teams aren't able to land top CB's I think there will be more interest in him.

So where do we disagree?

Also teams may have shown more interest but he's only set up 2 visits. We really dont know. But I am confident that when healthy is talented enough to start on a hand ful of NFL teams. Would you really oppose him in detroit on something like a 1 year 1.5 million dollar deal? Knowing that he has outperformed all of our CBs?

When healthy.........3 ACL's..........I agree with you again, but unfortunately he is really banged up so.......

I don't know if I'm opposed to it considering I think they're going CB at 10. If wanted to come in and compete for back up duties and didn't expect to start, or starter money, and he passed our physicals, if all those things came together, sure. The Lions have to be interested in him first.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thomas is still out there. Value FA at this point who can play all the positions in our secondary....

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thomas is still out there. Value FA at this point who can play all the positions in our secondary....

Cheap depth move maybe at this point? Would rather see 1st or 2nd round picks used for DB's and then see what we got in house this year. It's time to see Greenwood and Bentley used more. TT is a stop gap guy at this point if brought in. Tired of that. Develope our guys in house or replace them with top notch guy early in draft.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Camp addition is all it would have to be. If he excels great, if not, cut him.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hokay. First, I like the idea of taking a chance on the guy either on a 'prove it' deal for a year, or at 2-3 years at no more than $2MM per and very little signing bonus. If he gets hurt again he gets released with no downstream penalty to the team.

I say that with his experience he'd upgrade our secondary, even as a nickel/run down guy. He's probably an upgrade over Slay when healthy, and that makes him worth taking if the salary will line up.

Good to see we're all being nice now.