• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Terminator 6: Dark Fate (2019)

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The expectations were high with James Cameron directing it and Sarah Connor coming back. I was going to see at the theaters but I might as well wait. It will probably come out on DVD fairly quickly

James Cameron did not direct it. Tim Miller did.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took the family to see this over the weekend. It did the job. 'bout what you'd expect.

The wife and kids committed suicide? Well done, that's an easy way to get out of child support and alimony.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The expectations were high with James Cameron directing it and Sarah Connor coming back. I was going to see at the theaters but I might as well wait. It will probably come out on DVD fairly quickly

James Cameron did not direct it. Tim Miller did.

What was James Cameron's role?

One of the writers and editors.

Cameron isn't happy with what Tim Miller did with Dark Fate. He didn't even promote the movie.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cameron isn't happy with what Tim Miller did with Dark Fate. He didn't even promote the movie.

Well then Cameron has himself to blame as this article basically explains, he took control from Miller and did stuff the way he wanted with very little say from Miller James Cameron Says ‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ Editing Was a Bloodbath of Creative Differences

From the way Cameron talks about the film’s development, it appears he more or less took control of the movie in post-production

I never went to the set. I’ve yet to physically meet the new cast because I never went to the set. But I was very involved in the writing and I was very involved in the cutting of the film. And to me, the cutting is really an extension of the writing.”

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then Cameron has himself to blame as this article basically explains, he took control from Miller and did stuff the way he wanted with very little say from Miller James Cameron Says ‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ Editing Was a Bloodbath of Creative Differences

From the way Cameron talks about the film’s development, it appears he more or less took control of the movie in post-production

I never went to the set. I’ve yet to physically meet the new cast because I never went to the set. But I was very involved in the writing and I was very involved in the cutting of the film. And to me, the cutting is really an extension of the writing.”

I am going to wait for the movie to come out on PPV now. With it being a box office bomb I expect it won't be too long before it is out. I read some online opinions on why the movie failed, one of the authors said the movie was better than the last two but the last two were box office disappointments and the public had moved on from the Terminator.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T6 was it? Was alright. It gets back to the roots of T1 and T2 so to speak.

The real tragedy of the Terminator franchise was not renewing Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles with Summer Glau and Shirley Manson.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T6 was it? Was alright. It gets back to the roots of T1 and T2 so to speak.

The real tragedy of the Terminator franchise was not renewing Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles with Summer Glau and Shirley Manson.
If it was renewed for one or two more seasons, I wonder if Lena Headey would've ever taken the role of Cersei on Game of Thrones.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was renewed for one or two more seasons, I wonder if Lena Headey would've ever taken the role of Cersei on Game of Thrones.

Interesting question. If that would've turned out to be the case. I'm glad things have worked out as they did. Sarah Connor was a pretty good character. Cersi was a great character.