• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tennessee vs MTSU

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MTSUatTennessee.png

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are my two favorite teams, so I hate when they play each other. But I know who's winning this one. I've seen MTSU play this year and they are bad. The Blue Raiders have a decent offense, but their D isn't that good. I expect Tennessee to run the ball a lot. MTSU has an undersized D-line that has trouble stopping the run. Kilgore is a pretty good QB but he hasn't been playing well lately. I expect him to throw a INT or 2. MTSU runs a spread offense. They rarely huddle and get to the line quick. Watch for a lot of handoffs up the middle and quick passes out to the WR's. The one thing that might hurt Tennessee is MTSU's speed.

Tennessee, 38-14.

SouthPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd be surprised if we put up 38 points, know were not playing a great team but our offense is still pretty horrid. You know who the starting QB is? Worley looked like shit last week and pussy armed almost every throw, always landing at the WR's feet. Whoever it is, hope they show up to play and same with the running game/ Poole

UT -21 MTSU - 6

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, Idk who will be the QB this weekend. Probably Worley, since they've already played him.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chances are Tennessee gets that usual first turnover and scores the early field goal to go up 3-0

Mid Tenn State scores a touchdown on their next drive takes a 7-3 lead

leads 10-6 after the first quarter

then Tennessee takes off and wins 27-10

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just seen where Worley will be the starting QB.

UTVOLMTNMAN

The Rapture Is Coming
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mmk if he plays like shit next week we probably wont see him behind the center for 2 more years. So he's playing for his career now

Let's be real here....Worley isn't going to be primary under center for 2 years no matter what happens, unless Bray gets hurt again, or leaves after his junior year (which I think is highly unlikely)

This is why I thought it was a TERRIBLE idea to blow the redshirt. I'm not really sure what the coaches expected out of Sims when he was playing against LSU and Alabama.

As this season has progressed, my faith in Dooley as an "X's and O's" kind of guy has really nose dived. I'm not sure he has any coaches common sense

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UTVOLMTNMAN, welcome to SportsHoopla! :yo:

UTVOLMTNMAN

The Rapture Is Coming
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
UTVOLMTNMAN, welcome to SportsHoopla! :yo:

Thanks. This name is a homeage to one of my all time favorite posters (first met him on the ESPN forums about 12 years ago). He dropped off the face of the earth, so I'm taking it over now.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's awesome. Most the folks here (like 90%) came from ESPN, they jumped over here once ESPN made the new forums. Hope you stick around. You'll find most the regulars here on the Sports Forum General Discussion. The mods do a great job keeping this place troll free. Also, make sure you have a sense of humor! lol

UTVOLMTNMAN

The Rapture Is Coming
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's awesome. Most the folks here (like 90%) came from ESPN, they jumped over here once ESPN made the new forums. Hope you stick around. You'll find most the regulars here on the Sports Forum General Discussion. The mods do a great job keeping this place troll free. Also, make sure you have a sense of humor! lol

I recognize a lot of people already. So it's all good. Right now I'm just cruising around...thanks.

I left ESPN about 7-8 years ago though.

SouthPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
MTSU sucks. now we get to watch us get raped next weekend and then the BIG game against Vandy. It'll decide if were going to a bowl or not (assuming 100% we beat kentucky which is going to happen anyway) but I'm scared shitless to play Vandy. They have kept very close games with all the SEC teams that have handled us. Guess we've got 2 weeks to discuess