• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tejada/Rowand DFA'd

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCK rowand. i hope he stays in the NL. next year when he comes back im definitely going to be in the CF bleachers. fuck that piece of shit.

oh and fuck tejada too.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's what he said:

Twitter

He said just yesterday that Brown was off the table. Does this change that???

I actually hope not. Give the job to Peguero and let Brown come into ST with the idea of coming up mid season, and Peggy going into ST as the starter (barring CoCo, of course).

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCK rowand. i hope he stays in the NL. next year when he comes back im definitely going to be in the CF bleachers. fuck that piece of shit.

oh and fuck tejada too.

See I'm not all that mad at Rowand. For the most part, he's been a good guy about his lack of playing time. He's been a terrible Giant, but he's always seemed like an alright guy.

TejaDFA on the other hand can go sit and spin. Don't let the door hit you on the bunt request ya feckface.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, mad, mad props to Sabean for sending the message. Just when I was about to lose hope on him, again...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See I'm not all that mad at Rowand. For the most part, he's been a good guy about his lack of playing time. He's been a terrible Giant, but he's always seemed like an alright guy.

TejaDFA on the other hand can go sit and spin. Don't let the door hit you on the bunt request ya feckface.

I REALLY had a feeling that that was going to be his final act in this org. I was actually surprised to see him in the game yesterday...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gawd, I wish I could give more rep.

This is the best news since Nov 1, 2010...

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First reaction:

Tejada - good fucking riddance

Rowand- right move, but still they guy was a part of the championship team and was a generally good guy here for a while...as I've half joking posted he will probably end up on the 'Wall of Fame' next to Benard. Sad that this is how it goes for him, but for sure the right move and kind of unexpected.

Think they will DFA Zito at the end of the year, now that they are showing the willingness to take the hit?

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

when i heard the news i called my dad who was at work. he said he heard on KNBR today that a family friend of the Schierholtz's called in saying hes completely different behind closed doors, and hes very disgruntled about his lack of playing time.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This, precisely. +10

I don't see why there's so much hate on Roro. Tejada not here enough to earn any love, but Rowand was and he didn't ALWAYS suck this bad. He was a good guy.

Sad to see it end like this, but it is the right move.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when i heard the news i called my dad who was at work. he said he heard on KNBR today that a family friend of the Schierholtz's called in saying hes completely different behind closed doors, and hes very disgruntled about his lack of playing time.

I've actually heard on 2 occasions, once on KNBR and another on the CSN BA Giants pre game show at the beginning of this season, that there were rumblings from Rowand - lack of PT and he still thinks he's an everyday player to be exact.

So no, I don't feel bad for the guy. He got paid an exorbitant amount of quid for doing almost essentially nothing.

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I have heard the same thing. I read somewhere (I do not remember where) that he doesn't even speak to Bochy because he was so mad about not getting more PT.

He's a Class-A douche. The guy has ZERO pitch recognition left and just guesses at what is coming to him then swings wildly in hopes of making solid contact.

I'd rather see Benard come out of retirement to play CF than see Rowand get one more AB with the Giants.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gawd, I wish I could give more rep.

This is the best news since Nov 1, 2010...

Probably too late for 2011 but a great move for 2012, not just in the move but what it shows management is willing to do.

My best news day of the year was when Rox pitcher DeLaRosa went down. At the time we were worried about them, and that injury was helpful in the aftermath of Poseyocalypse. Turns out the Rox really did get thrown off by that (and other stuff).

Never saw the Dbacks coming. Never saw this much DL for us. Never saw this epic of offensive futility.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Tejada's quote: "I don't pay attention. I just try to play baseball." I think the problem has been recognized. This is great.

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Fuckin Day (in an otherwise Shitty Fuckin Month)!!

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have heard the same thing. I read somewhere (I do not remember where) that he doesn't even speak to Bochy because he was so mad about not getting more PT.

He's a Class-A douche. The guy has ZERO pitch recognition left and just guesses at what is coming to him then swings wildly in hopes of making solid contact.

I'd rather see Benard come out of retirement to play CF than see Rowand get one more AB with the Giants.

Well sad Cam. Rowand is not the class act some make him out to believe.

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Tejada's quote: "I don't pay attention. I just try to play baseball." I think the problem has been recognized. This is great.

:L

i pray this was taken out of context.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RE: Rowand, I must be a little disconnected. If the claims are true, then he definitely can go fist himself.

Oh well, a good day nonetheless. Maybe this can shake us from our doldrums.