• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tedy Bruschi Slams Ochocinco

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW! I echo your sentiments, MW! I have heard rants and players being lambasted by other players before, but this took it to a whole new level! I wonder what Ocho will tweet in response to that?!

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't seem to find the actual interview with Bruschi. Anyone else had any luck?

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
WOW! I echo your sentiments, MW! I have heard rants and players being lambasted by other players before, but this took it to a whole new level! I wonder what Ocho will tweet in response to that?!

Yeah, exactly! And I echo your curiosity about how Ochocinco will respond. What I thought was interesting was the apparent tweet which provoked Bruschi's tirade. My first thought was, "Hell, I would be in awe of Brady's performance as well".

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, exactly! And I echo your curiosity about how Ochocinco will respond. What I thought was interesting was the apparent tweet which provoked Bruschi's tirade. My first thought was, "Hell, I would be in awe of Brady's performance as well".

I don't get what is so offensive about the tweet either. Without seeing a complete transcript or video the comments seem really odd to me.

Thepatty13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Teddy needs to chill out. Obv he is old school and bitter that he isnt part of it. :P

Ocho Cinco is ocho cinco you arent going to change him. Its tuff for chad when he has too compete with Bradys Bffs Wes and Deion. They both have had years with Brady, chad had what 2 weeks?

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I have absolutely no idea what Bruschi it so pissed about.

"you dont understand it and its amazing to you"
"get out your bed and go to the stadium and watch film if you think its amazing"
wtf is this dude talking about?

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
roid rage?

One of the more ridiculous overreactions I've ever seen.

"ochocinco Chad Ochocinco
Just waking up after a late arrival,I've never seen a machine operate like that n person,to see video game numbers put up n person was WOW
"

OH MY GOD CHAD! CHAD! HEY CHAD! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure Chad knows the playbook and "gets" the offense lol Tedy sounds stupid

Geraint

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was hardly a rant. He is just stating that Chad Johnson needs to buy into the system fast. He is saying that he needs to acquire the Patriot arrogance.He also mentioned that Chad needs to watch film. When has he been talking to Sing.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't think it was a rant? Really?! It's not what he said, it's how he said what he said, repeatedly.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruschi needs to stop being an analyst. He is still way to attached to the Patriots. I guess I just don't like a lot of those guys from those years. They tried to play up the humble blue collar team. But they were so arrogant. It just came off as really fake to me. Maybe Chad needs to go watch film means he needs to go watch the "secret" tapes.

freaak

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And what did Bruschi have to say about the other Pats that tweeted and facebooked about the game? Nothing.

What a jerkoff.

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And what did Bruschi have to say about the other Pats that tweeted and facebooked about the game? Nothing.

What a jerkoff.

It does seem like he has some serious bias against Ochocinco

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruschi just needs to chill out. I always really liked the guy, but it's hard to watch him and Rodney Harrison as a commentator when they clearly are biased as hell when it comes to the Pats. I'm so sick of hearing about the Pats, Cowboys, and Tim Tebow. Discuss another topic already.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruschi just needs to chill out. I always really liked the guy, but it's hard to watch him and Rodney Harrison as a commentator when they clearly are biased as hell when it comes to the Pats. I'm so sick of hearing about the Pats, Cowboys, and Tim Tebow. Discuss another topic already.

There's other things to talk about?