• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tedy Bruschi Slams Ochocinco

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's other things to talk about?

I can't believe nobody is talking about Ryan Fitzpatrick right now. They will skip all the great things teams have done to talk about freaking Tebow, the losing Cowboys, or what Ochocinco is tweeting. I could care less about any of those. I would just like to see certain teams get a little more love. It doesn't have to be us, but change the damn subject once in a while.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe nobody is talking about Ryan Fitzpatrick right now. They will skip all the great things teams have done to talk about freaking Tebow, the losing Cowboys, or what Ochocinco is tweeting. I could care less about any of those. I would just like to see certain teams get a little more love. It doesn't have to be us, but change the damn subject once in a while.

Us? That doesn't happen unless it's to bash us as part of a weak division. Fitz has gotten a very little press, I think it's because of a few reasons.

1) Probably considered an anomaly until he does it more.

2) The pass numbers from week 1 were off the charts around the league.

3) No one cares about Buffalo (not a bash, they are a small market team).

:hdn: <--Obligatory sheep fuckin' smiley.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Us? That doesn't happen unless it's to bash us as part of a weak division. Fitz has gotten a very little press, I think it's because of a few reasons.

1) Probably considered an anomaly until he does it more.

2) The pass numbers from week 1 were off the charts around the league.

3) No one cares about Buffalo (not a bash, they are a small market team).

:hdn: <--Obligatory sheep fuckin' smiley.

Oh i know. They hate talking about the 49ers on ESPN. I'm not saying they have to talk about the Bills, i'm just saying i find it a much more interesting week 1 story thAn what Ochocinco had to tweet after a game.

You're right about Fitz, but again it's a much more interesting story than anything else they are talking about over and over and over again.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh i know. They hate talking about the 49ers on ESPN. I'm not saying they have to talk about the Bills, i'm just saying i find it a much more interesting week 1 story thAn what Ochocinco had to tweet after a game.

You're right about Fitz, but again it's a much more interesting story than anything else they are talking about over and over and over again.

I'm with you, man. There's definitely teams that never get coverage and I'm sure there's interesting story lines out there. People bash Berman but at least he has a soft spot for us, for that I'll always be happy to hear him babble on. :)

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you, man. There's definitely teams that never get coverage and I'm sure there's interesting story lines out there. People bash Berman but at least he has a soft spot for us, for that I'll always be happy to hear him babble on. :)

Yeah, it's too bad Berman isn't on the air as much as guys like Skip (who i can't stand).

Getting back to the topic, i could give a shit what Bruschi said about ocho. He's a commentator now and Chad is going to tweet no matter what. It's just amazing that 1 tweet by Ocho gets more attention than entire divisions in football.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting back to the topic, i could give a shit what Bruschi said about ocho. He's a commentator now and Chad is going to tweet no matter what. It's just amazing that 1 tweet by Ocho gets more attention than entire divisions in football.

I agree for a couple reasons. Bruschi comes off like an idiot or an asshole, I have no idea what his problem is. Chad's tweet was team oriented and I don't see any problem with it. If Belichick or Brady don't like it, I'm sure they'll address it. Also, I think it's a bit of a ploy to try to prop up his own popularity (Bruschi that is).

I want Ocho to tweet back, "Hey TED, stfu. You're not on the team anymore. PEACE!"

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree for a couple reasons. Bruschi comes off like an idiot or an asshole, I have no idea what his problem is. Chad's tweet was team oriented and I don't see any problem with it. If Belichick or Brady don't like it, I'm sure they'll address it. Also, I think it's a bit of a ploy to try to prop up his own popularity (Bruschi that is).

I want Ocho to tweet back, "Hey TED, stfu. You're not on the team anymore. PEACE!"

Seriously! It's such a load of crap. You don't see Steve Young out there commenting on Goldson's tweets because it's none of his business! It's all so stupid.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He should end the tweet with his patented "child please!" :)

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wouldn't this prompt Bruschi to say, "I have more rings than you have winning records."

Not trying to stir the pot, but Bruschi was a winner. Johnson is a media whore.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

Wouldn't this prompt Bruschi to say, "I have more rings than you have winning records."

Not trying to stir the pot, but Bruschi was a winner. Johnson is a media whore.

Maybe, but to me it's not relevant to him soap-boxing. His job is to be an impartial member of the media, which he is obviously not. As far as Ocho's whoring goes, he's always been that way and it polarizes people but I for one have no issues with most of his antics and this one was nothing contoversial or self-aggrandizing, IMHO.