• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Teddy Bridgewater

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you come out this year? Or do you go back to school hoping that Jax takes Boyd and Cleveland takes someone else. He is only a Junior and he wouldn't be the first big time QB to come back for a senior season.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was gifted to play college football I would milk it.

I can't really say what he will do but my guess is he will do what the majority of juniors who are projected to go high in the draft, he will enter it.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was gifted to play college football I would milk it.

I can't really say what he will do but my guess is he will do what the majority of juniors who are projected to go high in the draft, he will enter it.

Most probably do, but he plays a cupcake schedule every year, will win at least 10-11 games as a senior and likely go undefeated. Plus he more than likely wouldn't go to Jax of Cle which have to be huge pluses.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you come out this year? Or do you go back to school hoping that Jax takes Boyd and Cleveland takes someone else. He is only a Junior and he wouldn't be the first big time QB to come back for a senior season.

Why would he care who Jacksonville and Cleveland take if he went back to school?

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he preforms like he should in his senior year then it doesnt matter either way he is going to a bad franchise. Who cares if its the Jags Browns. or Next year when it will be the Raiders or Vikings that take him that is the downside of being a big time QB.

And it doesnt always work out.... Barkley.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams are gonna try and trade up for a QB in the draft. They have the need, and the ammo.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they don't draft him in 2015, obviously.

Jax might not be such a bad place to go they are terrible this year but they just got a new GM and Coach and owner who wants to win. The defense is not so bad and if they draft well could have a pretty good team in a year or two. They just dont have a QB.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams are gonna try and trade up for a QB in the draft. They have the need, and the ammo.

Ammo yes need not so much. They need a T and a S more then anything.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ammo yes need not so much. They need a T and a S more then anything.

Every team needs a franchise QB and Bradford hasn't proved to be one. He's in a contract year, and the market will force the Rams to grossly overpay him compared to what he's done in his career if they choose to keep him. With the new rookie pay scale, it's a no brainer to cut the cord on the past regimes project, and time for Fisher to draft his own QB. There will be 3 good ones there for him to choose from.

Only thing that saves Bradford is a playoff appearance, and that's probably not happening.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team needs a franchise QB and Bradford hasn't proved to be one. He's in a contract year, and the market will force the Rams to grossly overpay him compared to what he's done in his career if they choose to keep him. With the new rookie pay scale, it's a no brainer to cut the cord on the past regimes project, and time for Fisher to draft his own QB. There will be 3 good ones there for him to choose from.

Only thing that saves Bradford is a playoff appearance, and that's probably not happening.

The only reason Fischer came to the Rams was because of Bradford he thought he can be a Franchise guy so he really did choose him. If not he could have went to the Dolphins and choose anyone he wanted.

And so far this year

299 yards and 2TD vs Cards
352 yards and 3TD vs Falcons

It looks to me like he is coming along pretty well so far.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason Fischer came to the Rams was because of Bradford he thought he can be a Franchise guy so he really did choose him. If not he could have went to the Dolphins and choose anyone he wanted.

And so far this year

299 yards and 2TD vs Cards
352 yards and 3TD vs Falcons

It looks to me like he is coming along pretty well so far.

You should get NFL Network. The view is better. Bradford is still awful. Those yards in that ATL game are all garbage yards after ATL went up 24-0.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is gonna assume that the same teams are 1-2 in the draft the year after next. That rarely happens.

No one is gonna assume Bridgewater would go 1 or 2 in 2015 if he stays in school either. His point was obviously about Bridgewater finding way to avoid the 3 shittiest teams right now by staying one more year, and watching the other two fill the QB position. It's pure fantasy based on how those 3 teams are performing prior to week 3. Just roll with it.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should get NFL Network. The view is better. Bradford is still awful. Those yards in that ATL game are all garbage yards after ATL went up 24-0.

The Rams have been awful.

Bradford has huge upside if they would give him an Oline and some playmakers. The Oline is coming along. They got rid of their dead weight in Jackson. Next is the playmakers. Bradford will probably get an extension and not get dumped after year 1 w/ Fischer.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford's passer rating is 14th currently. If you think rolling the dice on a rookie AND trading up lots of ammo would produce better results then you are a major risk taker

If Bradford implodes, it will be obvious to everyone (like Josh Freeman and Mark Sanchez - both given one more year than Bradford)

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I get them on local TV and the team as a whole was not looking good in the first half the defense created a big hole so yeah he had to pass more. So what he still brought them back and just because a team is up by 3 TDs doesnt mean there defense is suddenly worse.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've made my Bradford/Rams QB prediction and I'm sticking to it. I hope the kid improves and keeps his job. I just see zero evidence of it. He looks like the same exact player he has been since coming into the league. No where near worth the investment a new contract will cost when 3 shiny new toys are there for the choosing at a quarter of the cost.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've made my Bradford/Rams QB prediction and I'm sticking to it. I hope the kid improves and keeps his job. I just see zero evidence of it. He looks like the same exact player he has been since coming into the league. No where near worth the investment a new contract will cost when 3 shiny new toys are there for the choosing at a quarter of the cost.

Well actually no he (I believe tied) for most wins by a rookie QB. Also other then the McDaniels experiment year he has thrown for over 3k and almost 20 TD the other two years. Maybe not HOF numbers but certainly good enough to get an extension especially if he repeats those numbers or improves on them.

Also this is the first year that he had the same OC for a second year.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've made my Bradford/Rams QB prediction and I'm sticking to it
Just keep in mind that the prediction requires:

1) One of the QBs in next year's draft projected to come out to actually follow through
2) One of the QBs in next year's draft to be really highly regarded
3) Bradford to have a sub par or bad year
4) The Redskins or Rams to be one of the worst teams in the league
5) The team the Rams have to be trading with will somehow want to pass on this awesome QB prospect. This one is especially hard to believe.