• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ted Ginn resigned

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure he made it through the game before being cut.

Llama. :llama:

llama-stare-gif.gif

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm pretty sure he made it through the game before being cut.

Llama. :llama:

That was the last offensive play of the game for the Niners (otherwise known as the darkest hour of the entire franchise). :( :( :(

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck, Libby means business. Don't be eyeing her while she's getting her grub on. She'll fuck you up.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are they specially trained Argentinian mountain llamas who sack credits?

As though it matters.

In other Onion related news, the branch of the Navy of the American Armed Forces has decided to disband the Seals in favor of an elite fighting force of llamas.

Libby is just a Lieutenant in that group.

Recognize.

Last edited by a moderator:

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As though it matters.

In other Onion related news, the branch of the Navy of the American Armed Forces has decided to disband the Seals in favor of an elite fighting force of llamas.

Libby is just a Lieutenant in that group.

Recognize.

libby is working her way up the ranks, though.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
add me to the williams is better as a receiver than ginn list. The sight of him hurts me deep, but I was impressed with what he was showing as a receiver.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
add me to the williams is better as a receiver than ginn list. The sight of him hurts me deep, but I was impressed with what he was showing as a receiver.

I agree Williams is a better WR than Ginn overall, but I think Ginn is a more valuable commodity because Ginn is great for some packages and specialty plays; whereas Kyle hasn't shown that he can even be a good slot WR in this league. Maybe he will this year...

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Williams is a better WR than Ginn overall, but I think Ginn is a more valuable commodity because Ginn is great for some packages and specialty plays; whereas Kyle hasn't shown that he can even be a good slot WR in this league. Maybe he will this year...

Although I understand your position, I COMPLETELY disagree with your assessment of value. Of 20 total catches last season, 14 of Kyle Williams' catches were for 1st downs. That means a hellava lot more to me then a couple end arounds and an occasion deep post decoy. Return ability is the ONLY saving grace for Ginn, the one thing that keeps this from being a rout of a competition...and Ginn from bagging groceries at your local supermarket.

Llama :llama:

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although I understand your position, I COMPLETELY disagree with your assessment of value. Of 20 total catches last season, 14 of Kyle Williams' catches were for 1st downs. That means a hellava lot more to me then a couple end arounds and an occasion deep post decoy. Return ability is the ONLY saving grace for Ginn, the one thing that keeps this from being a rout of a competition...and Ginn from bagging groceries at your local supermarket.

Llama :llama:

if ginn's bagging my groceries i'd tell him to stop before he drops something

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if he's a "good" WR he's going to have to compare to much better WRs than a specialty player like Ginn.

That is not the comparison at hand, the comparison, unless I am mistaken, Is Ginn vs Williams. In which case Williams is by far the more productive WR on offense, and Ginn the better option at ST

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although I understand your position, I COMPLETELY disagree with your assessment of value. Of 20 total catches last season, 14 of Kyle Williams' catches were for 1st downs. That means a hellava lot more to me then a couple end arounds and an occasion deep post decoy. Return ability is the ONLY saving grace for Ginn, the one thing that keeps this from being a rout of a competition...and Ginn from bagging groceries at your local supermarket.Llama :llama:

Would you like paper or plastic sir? lol

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we get rid of Williams it will bite us in the ass in the end. He will be a good receiver. I loved what I saw from him last year. He has good hands (as a receiver, not returner). He is also a good route runner, he will learn from Moss as well hopefully the good not bad

I agree would hate to see him latch on somewhere else and become a valuable slot reciever to another team. But he just might be the odd man out especially if they use a high draft pick on WR.