• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tebow Time

InTheRedZone377

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. We Do Not Need or Want the Tebow experiment on this football team. If that's our choice, have Harbaugh suit up and QB this team.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is almost unbelievable that NFL.com is even running a "Tebow Watch" in the exact same format that they had the "Manning Watch". Whoever trades for him, better have a set in stone starter like Brady or Rodgers, because it'll turn into a fucking circus the second a team loses its 2nd game.

67xj.jpg

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would certainly have to go to Jax. Makes the most sense.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd make myself go def and blind if we got tebow, i'm already tired of hearing about him as a bronco but at least with them I could avoid him to some extent, as a 49er I wouldn't be able too. and the ridiculous QB controversy that would follow would just drive me mad. as stupid as our fans are I wouldn't be surprised if we matched denver's % of fans who would rather have tebow than manning.

the whole idea of this disgusts me, ESPECIALLY coming after missing out on manning.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Tebow - QB - Broncos

Tim Tebow has reportedly told friends he would like to be traded to a team in Florida.
It's hardly a surprise Tebow would welcome a return to his home state, but the Jaguars and Dolphins may have both taken themselves out of the running for his services after signing veteran free agents. The Bucs are presumably not an option. The reality, of course, is that Tebow has no control over where he'll go unless he's granted his release. That does not appear likely at the moment.
Source: Florida Times-Union
Mar 20 - 1:25 PM

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Actually now that I'm thinking about it I can see the move making some semblance of sense when you remove the whole Tebowmania aspect of it.

For starters we love to be creative with our running attack and Tebow's ability to run and make plays with his legs would allow Harbaugh and Roman access to even more creativity running the ball.

It also makes some sense if you consider if we decide to go with CK. CK is just a better version of Tebow so we wouldn't really need to change our offense to suit Tebow. Obviously there is the problem with him sucking at throwing the ball but schematically our offense built around CK would also fit Tebow.

Than there is the intangibles aspect of it and he seemingly would fit in with the culture Harbaugh has built in having team guys with high intangibles.

Look I hate the Tebowmania aspect of it as much as the next guy but I will say the move intrigues me. Smith (if he signs) and CK would still would be ahead of him on the depth chart and if there is any chance Tebow can develop into an actual QB Harbaugh would be the best man for that job.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
@AdamSchefter: Scratch SF from teams that could trade for Tim Tebow, add Miami. Candidates currently include JAX, GB, MIA, maybe more.

You guys can calm down now :peace2:

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@AdamSchefter: Scratch SF from teams that could trade for Tim Tebow, add Miami. Candidates currently include JAX, GB, MIA, maybe more.

Nobody knew we were going for manning, i will calm down once he has been traded to someone else lol

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

According to Brad Cullpeppers wife (old Bucs player) they had dinner with Tebow a couple nights ago and he said he misses home and wants to go back to the south. Hopefully the team grants the wish. I want the dude to be happy...just happy on another team.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Tebow - QB - Broncos ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Jets have discussed trading for Tim Tebow, "even if it's considered a longshot."
The wording is interesting in the light of a Monday report from ESPN New York that the chances of the Jets aggressively pursuing Tebow are "a long shot at best." It sounds like the Jets brass, beaten by Tebow in a dramatic finish last season, have at least kicked the idea around internally.

lmao those jets

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Actually now that I'm thinking about it I can see the move making some semblance of sense when you remove the whole Tebowmania aspect of it.

For starters we love to be creative with our running attack and Tebow's ability to run and make plays with his legs would allow Harbaugh and Roman access to even more creativity running the ball.

It also makes some sense if you consider if we decide to go with CK. CK is just a better version of Tebow so we wouldn't really need to change our offense to suit Tebow. Obviously there is the problem with him sucking at throwing the ball but schematically our offense built around CK would also fit Tebow.

Than there is the intangibles aspect of it and he seemingly would fit in with the culture Harbaugh has built in having team guys with high intangibles.

Look I hate the Tebowmania aspect of it as much as the next guy but I will say the move intrigues me. Smith (if he signs) and CK would still would be ahead of him on the depth chart and if there is any chance Tebow can develop into an actual QB Harbaugh would be the best man for that job.

If Ck or tebow is are qb next season... Just forget about the playoffs we will be drafting in the top 10

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
If Ck or tebow is are qb next season... Just forget about the playoffs we will be drafting in the top 10

Tebow probably, CK no.

edillingham001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos have destroyed any leverage they had in regards to trading Tebow. Anyone think they can get much more than a 4th or 5th for him? Jax would be silly not to give up a mid-founder for him, imo.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He would do much better in Philly. If Reid can make Vick a good passer maybe he can do the same for Tebow.

longbeach 49er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
We should trade a 6th for Timmy and buy him a place in the Castro, then make it a reality show. Imagine that, "Tebow goes to SF."

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i think using tebow as a specialty player makes him even less effective, seeing him go in for those situations, lets everyone know we plan on running one of our tebow plays. plus if he got any significant play time it would only negate our WR pick ups.

edillingham001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF already has a Tim that has a unique throwing motion. I like our Timmy better.

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I could see Miami getting him. They signed Garrard yesterday and, Geez, could Tebow be any worse than that scrub?