• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Teams the Cavs are better than...

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jordan Clarkson for top ten league guard!!!

:doh: Oh wait I forgot, he still comes off the bench for the worst team in basketball just as he did three years ago.

In all seriousness and even though I'm usually not a fan of tanking, it's in the Cavs' best interest to be bad. Because if their pick falls outside the top ten, then it goes to Atlanta.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan Clarkson for top ten league guard!!!

:doh: Oh wait I forgot, he still comes off the bench for the worst team in basketball just as he did three years ago.

In all seriousness and even though I'm usually not a fan of tanking, it's in the Cavs' best interest to be bad. Because if their pick falls outside the top ten, then it goes to Atlanta.

I see why you feel the need to get a cat. Probably the only opportunity for you to ever get some pussy.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was responding to someone else's post.
Shopson67 wanted to make a big deal that the Lakers were now not worse than the Kings.
I gave him an appropriate celebration.
Not hurt at all. I'm laughing at the Cavs right with you as a Pistons fan.
And it is good to see the Lakers turn it around. I predicted them to go far in the preseason.
My earlier comment, which you still fail to understand, is that maybe when your team is under performing, which the Lakers were at the time of your original post, maybe you shouldn't mock the lowest of the low. Especially when 3/5 of their starting lineup is out with injuries.

Actually, I was responding to someone else making a big deal out of the Kings' early season start and being ahead of the Lakers momentarily. If you want to trace the "celebration" back, it wasn't mine. My post was a simple correction.