• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Teams the Cavs are better than...

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that since 'Cane isn't here you have to troll someone and it is easy to target Cavs fans since they are way down since LeBron left. But c'mon, even with LeBron your Lakers are still behind the Queens, so maybe you shouldn't throw stones.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that since 'Cane isn't here you have to troll someone and it is easy to target Cavs fans since they are way down since LeBron left. But c'mon, even with LeBron your Lakers are still behind the Queens, so maybe you shouldn't throw stones.

naw, i think this was aimed certain Cavs FANS, who's monumental past arrogance pretty much warrants this...

and fuck 'Canes fat ass...:lol:

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could probably beat the Akron University team.

Probably.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They beat the Hawks, so they are better than the Hawks.
The Hawks beat them by the exact same margin. So at best, they are only as good as the Hawks (and that ain't good).

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who's talking about the Lakers here? This is a cavs thread. Learn how to read or STFU

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Couldn't agree more

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's talking about the Lakers here? This is a cavs thread. Learn how to read or STFU
This is a message board and I have every right to say whatever I want as long as I don't violate the terms of the site, so take your STFU and shove it where the Suns don't shine (which is pretty much everywhere).

And since it appears you are too dim to grasp the people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones reference, your Lakers fandom, as you have displayed, gives you no standing to mock the lowly Cavs since they are not exactly lighting the world on fire even with the best player in the game.

Did I spell that out clearly enough for you to understand or should I include pictures and copy and paste the standings?

Last edited:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA message board drama. Didn’t expect that.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m just sharing because it is relevant, not to spark a fire or anything. At least it is related to the topic.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a message board and I have every right to say whatever I want as long as I don't violate the terms of the site, so take your STFU and shove it where the Suns don't shine (which is pretty much everywhere).

And since it appears you are too dim to grasp the people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones reference, your Lakers fandom, as you have displayed, gives you no standing to mock the lowly Cavs since they are not exactly lighting the world on fire even with the best player in the game.

Did I spell that out clearly enough for you to understand or should I include pictures and copy and paste the standings?

giphy.gif

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
prod-cup-whiteshirt.jpg

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That reply to you was just in jest, but seeing as you got your panties in a twist allow me to ask you this again: What do the Lakers have to go with anything?

There's always some dumbfuck on these boards going "Yeah... yeah... but the Lakers...."

So i'll say this to you again

have-a-coke-and-a-smile-and-shut-the-fuck-up.jpg

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That reply to you was just in jest, but seeing as you got your panties in a twist allow me to ask you this again: What do the Lakers have to go with anything?

There's always some dumbfuck on these boards going "Yeah... yeah... but the Lakers...."

So i'll say this to you again

have-a-coke-and-a-smile-and-shut-the-fuck-up.jpg