• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Teams the Cavs are better than...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who are the Cavs playing next...?

and is the narrative "we're gonna tank and get that #1 pick"...

Or is it "the Cavs roster is better than the Lakers "...

asking for a friend... :heh:

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were saying?
Congratulations! The Lakers have tied Sacramento in the standings! Here's your award.
6853GOM.jpg

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5-1 over the last six games. Second best record in the league

But keep being butthurt because I'm making fun of the cavs.
I was responding to someone else's post.
Shopson67 wanted to make a big deal that the Lakers were now not worse than the Kings.
I gave him an appropriate celebration.
Not hurt at all. I'm laughing at the Cavs right with you as a Pistons fan.
And it is good to see the Lakers turn it around. I predicted them to go far in the preseason.
My earlier comment, which you still fail to understand, is that maybe when your team is under performing, which the Lakers were at the time of your original post, maybe you shouldn't mock the lowest of the low. Especially when 3/5 of their starting lineup is out with injuries.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shopson67 wanted to make a big deal that the Lakers were now not worse than the Kings.

To be fair, you wanted to make a big deal out of the Lakers being worse than the Kings.

Sooooo…

Just shows that no one should be making definitive statements about how good a team is or isn't this early in the season.

Except for the Cavs, it's already obvious that they just suck. :dhd:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs might be able to take them 6 before tapping out.

2014aJan11basketball3rdGirls.jpg

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a message board and I have every right to say whatever I want as long as I don't violate the terms of the site, so take your STFU and shove it where the Suns don't shine (which is pretty much everywhere).

And since it appears you are too dim to grasp the people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones reference, your Lakers fandom, as you have displayed, gives you no standing to mock the lowly Cavs since they are not exactly lighting the world on fire even with the best player in the game.

Did I spell that out clearly enough for you to understand or should I include pictures and copy and paste the standings?
Agree about Cavs fans in general.

But, @lebron23james invites this kind of nonsense.

You have better Shit to do than hanging out here a few hours everyday.

So, you aren't subjected to the constant back and forth between 2 Cavs fans and their 3 arch nemesis' Lakers fans.

But, It's fucking exhausting....lol

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, you wanted to make a big deal out of the Lakers being worse than the Kings.

Sooooo…

Just shows that no one should be making definitive statements about how good a team is or isn't this early in the season.

Well, that was kind of a point too: that it is early in the season. At that point they were worse than the Kings.

Do you think the Cavs will finish the season with the worst record? It is possible, but I think when they get healthy they are better than the Hawks and Magic, at least.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sooooo…

I can definitively say that the Pistons will be mediocre all season long!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that was kind of a point too: that it is early in the season. At that point they were worse than the Kings.

Do you think the Cavs will finish the season with the worst record? It is possible, but I think when they get healthy they are better than the Hawks and Magic, at least.

Hard to say. I agree that may be better than the Hawks or Magic though. A lot will depend on what they do when they are healthy.

If I'm the Cavs, I'm telling the team doctors to stretch out Kevin Love's rehab for as long as possible.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that since 'Cane isn't here you have to troll someone and it is easy to target Cavs fans since they are way down since LeBron left. But c'mon, even with LeBron your Lakers are still behind the Queens, so maybe you shouldn't throw stones.

At least tell me something I didn't already know. This "bored" absolutely needs me. That one is all too obvious.