• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Team off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a microscopic part of me, that wants to believe Trubisky in DC, could have the same story as Tannehill in Tennessee
Had that with Cousins and worse results because there's no plan to get a bashing RB like Henry and an upscaled complimentary WR like J. Jones. Oh and that playoff loss was on Tannehill... if it played out this way, Trubisky would kiss the ground and thank his lucky stars to get there. Question though, do you really want a Tannehill, or Trubisky on this current team in Washington?

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had that with Cousins and worse results because there's no plan to get a bashing RB like Henry and an upscaled complimentary WR like J. Jones. Oh and that playoff loss was on Tannehill... if it played out this way, Trubisky would kiss the ground and thank his lucky stars to get there. Question though, do you really want a Tannehill, or Trubisky on this current team in Washington?

A "Tannehill" yes! Without a doubt. He's a dual threat, great with play action, and made the best of throwing the ball under 30 times a game. With the exception of a few pieces on defense, and a elite RB...the situation isn't much different. Titans looked like trash with Mariota.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just say no to Trubisky!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A "Tannehill" yes! Without a doubt. He's a dual threat, great with play action, and made the best of throwing the ball under 30 times a game. With the exception of a few pieces on defense, and a elite RB...the situation isn't much different. Titans looked like trash with Mariota.
It's just a fact that at some point you're going to need a guy who can and will make "THAT" throw which can only be made by the true elites. It is also true that there are times when certain throws should NOT be made, also consistent with the elites. There are some pretty good players manning the QB position these days like Tannehill, Kirk, and to a slightly greater degree Jimmy G, but they all have that flaw, displayed by Tannehill in their playoff game. Now, if you're going to go that route just be prepared for it to show up at some critical point/points.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What has Trubisky done that is so horrible ? He has a career winning record. A good arm , is mobile and a good TD to INT ratio . Should he have been drafted number 2 overall ? Fuck no but are we asking him to be elite or be falco with a better arm ? Till our rookie ready

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What has Trubisky done that is so horrible ? He has a career winning record. A good arm , is mobile and a good TD to INT ratio . Should he have been drafted number 2 overall ? Fuck no but are we asking him to be elite or be falco with a better arm ? Till our rookie ready
So basically throwing the season away to let a rookie develop a year on the bench

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really NOT about Trubisky but evaluating this team as currently put together. They already have the Trubisky type in Allen, you know, Falco with a better arm, so why bring in another? I just don't see an upgrade with or without Trubisky!

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly hope they just trade three #1s and Payne for Watson so we can stop talking quarterback for the next twelve years.

I'm sure Heinicke or even Trubisky could hold the fort down while Watson serves his two to four game conduct detrimental to the league suspension.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just a fact that at some point you're going to need a guy who can and will make "THAT" throw which can only be made by the true elites. It is also true that there are times when certain throws should NOT be made, also consistent with the elites. There are some pretty good players manning the QB position these days like Tannehill, Kirk, and to a slightly greater degree Jimmy G, but they all have that flaw, displayed by Tannehill in their playoff game. Now, if you're going to go that route just be prepared for it to show up at some critical point/points.

soooooo, after talking with my boy that is a day 1 Titans fan, he is hoping management goes for Rodgers, even Wilson.
he said that loss is ALL on Tannehill, i can be swayed if a Titan fan says "just say no"

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
soooooo, after talking with my boy that is a day 1 Titans fan, he is hoping management goes for Rodgers, even Wilson.
he said that loss is ALL on Tannehill, i can be swayed if a Titan fan says "just say no"
This is exactly the point!!

While it is true that Tannehill (like Kirk) has proved himself a capable starter, it is the team around them that MUST be the impetus towards success. Adding "that guy" then takes a team to greatness, or as ole' Sty insists... "always be in upgrade mode!"

Now, I'm curious, how did you respond to your day one Titan fan's desire to move on from a pretty good QB? (Tannehill)

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly hope they just trade three #1s and Payne for Watson so we can stop talking quarterback for the next twelve years.

I'm sure Heinicke or even Trubisky could hold the fort down while Watson serves his two to four game conduct detrimental to the league suspension.
I gave you a "winner" emoji for this post, and since I couldn't give another emoji, congratulations, and Bullseye!!

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave you a "winner" emoji for this post, and since I couldn't give another emoji, congratulations, and Bullseye!!
Hahaha....I'm just done with the QB talk when there is a clear answer staring us in the face.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's an elite QB league. Teams and coaches with good QBs known this.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is exactly the point!!

While it is true that Tannehill (like Kirk) has proved himself a capable starter, it is the team around them that MUST be the impetus towards success. Adding "that guy" then takes a team to greatness, or as ole' Sty insists... "always be in upgrade mode!"

Now, I'm curious, how did you respond to your day one Titan fan's desire to move on from a pretty good QB? (Tannehill)

disbelief, lol.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me when Watson shows up , not happening

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha....I'm just done with the QB talk when there is a clear answer staring us in the face.
Your “ clear answer “ doesn’t want to come here and Philly has way more fire power

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Philly won’t give up on butt hurts to get the clear answer then that tells you something or it should

Status
Not open for further replies.