• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Team depth chart rating

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They share that trait, but I give NE the nod here. Be awesome to see NW and NE go head to head in a pissing match.

There was a Ravens fan from the CBS boards that I used to go at it with. Some epic threads, although what most watching and commenting didn't know is we were both in on it and weren't serious. Though we did have some actual sport and politics battles.

His friggen name escapes me for some reason.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
truthfully, i figured it was you getting the last word again....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a much better tactic:yield:when arguing your point :L

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm adopting a new technique. I'll just agree with everyone. Won't this be fun? I didn't realize how few posters have the stamina to debate their opinions. Now I know. Thanks Pride and Harold (two outstanding Americans). :eek:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm adopting a new technique. I'll just agree with everyone. Won't this be fun? I didn't realize how few posters have the stamina to debate their opinions. Now I know. Thanks Pride and Harold (two outstanding Americans). :eek:

I agree.:nod:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a matter of motivation. I had a pissing match with Breaker ( known as SuperLOL back at ESPN) that went on for weeks. I did get the last word.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a matter of motivation. I had a pissing match with Breaker ( known as SuperLOL back at ESPN) that went on for weeks. I did get the last word.
You're just trying to get the last word. Stop it

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is, insisting on getting the last word every time turns a lot of threads into pissing matches over and over. Not really what posters want in a forum.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is, insisting on getting the last word every time turns a lot of threads into pissing matches over and over. Not really what posters want in a forum.
Every time? Are you sure it's everytime? Or is that just being a little overly dramatic?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I have both never say die posters on my ass...oh nooooo. Do SportsHoopla a favor and check out on many threads turn into a pissing match. Then see if you played a part in it. I just saying.....

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I have both never say die posters on my ass...oh nooooo. Do SportsHoopla a favor and check out on many threads turn into a pissing match. Then see if you played a part in it. I just saying.....

Are you ever right about anything?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes two to tango. Just saying. It's tough to have a one way "pissing match". I prefer to call them debates. Sure there are a couple posters I'd much rather argue with.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think they could have resigned Revis but simply chose not to? Did you really just Bradley Fletcher as an example of how they did have choices but chose not to pursure them?

Your second sentence is one of those silly arguments in which you pretend that you made no such claims. If you want to claim that your comments in this thread suggested that there would be a noticeable drop off, I'm not going to waste time with you.

Obviously he CAN sit if he's having a bad game. Did you really think I was arguing that he CANNOT sit? Do you really not understand the difference between being a starter and a backup is?

Some of you will argue anything just to argue.

I don't think there was a snowball in hell's chance of resigning Revis. Woody Johnson had made his intentions known and no matter what the Patriots would have offered, Johnson would have beaten it. Revis has always been a mercenary and he wanted his last contract to be a big one. If it was an even field I think Belichick would have made a go of it.

No question Belichick played Browner over Logan Ryan in the Super Bowl. There were two primary reasons. First Browner knew the Seahawks and their tendencies much better than Ryan did. More importantly, Browner is much more physical and really wanted to show his stuff. Belichick didn't want to bring Browner back because he had 31 defensive penalties during the 2014 season and playoffs. Holding, iIllegal Contact and Interference were pretty evenly spread. The killers were six interference calls in the end zone that resulted in six TDs. Belichick doesn't have the secondary that could make up for those penalties. My guess is that the Patriots will be one of the least penalized secondaries in the NFL in 2015.

I'm not here to argue but to state why I think Revis is with the Jets and Browner is with the Saints. As far as sitting players, Belichick has never been shy about sitting players or even not including them in the active roster for a couple of weeks.

I'll say this right now....If Logan Ryan doesn't step up his game in training camp and make a significant improvement over 2014, he won't be on the 53 man roster. I'm on your side of this fence Flyerhawk, just having a ring that you really didn't make much of difference for, won't mean a thing.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there was a snowball in hell's chance of resigning Revis. Woody Johnson had made his intentions known and no matter what the Patriots would have offered, Johnson would have beaten it. Revis has always been a mercenary and he wanted his last contract to be a big one. If it was an even field I think Belichick would have made a go of it.

No question Belichick played Browner over Logan Ryan in the Super Bowl. There were two primary reasons. First Browner knew the Seahawks and their tendencies much better than Ryan did. More importantly, Browner is much more physical and really wanted to show his stuff. Belichick didn't want to bring Browner back because he had 31 defensive penalties during the 2014 season and playoffs. Holding, iIllegal Contact and Interference were pretty evenly spread. The killers were six interference calls in the end zone that resulted in six TDs. Belichick doesn't have the secondary that could make up for those penalties. My guess is that the Patriots will be one of the least penalized secondaries in the NFL in 2015.

I'm not here to argue but to state why I think Revis is with the Jets and Browner is with the Saints. As far as sitting players, Belichick has never been shy about sitting players or even not including them in the active roster for a couple of weeks.

I'll say this right now....If Logan Ryan doesn't step up his game in training camp and make a significant improvement over 2014, he won't be on the 53 man roster. I'm on your side of this fence Flyerhawk, just having a ring that you really didn't make much of difference for, won't mean a thing.

As it stands thus from from training reports, he is the lead CB. That could all change in the coming weeks, but he was being used as the primary in recent practices and looked really good.

But then again, it's the CB postion on the Pats, something that hasn't seemed to be of the highest importance in most years recently. Plug and play.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes two to tango. Just saying. It's tough to have a one way "pissing match". I prefer to call them debates. Sure there are a couple posters I'd much rather argue with.

To be honest NW, I don't think you go to far and it seems you avoid turning a thread into a pissing match that turns into a insult contest. Also yes it takes two to tango, but when you see one certain poster involved in most of them, well...you sure wish he would spot it.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest NW, I don't think you go to far and it seems you avoid turning a thread into a pissing match that turns into a insult contest. Also yes it takes two to tango, but when you see one certain poster involved in most of them, well...you sure wish he would spot it.

Why are you still commenting here. :yes::yes: