• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TCU Gary Patterson on difference between Texas and Texas A&M

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave rebuttle back to NU fans (like I do today) who were blaming Texas for everything when they left; true story. The Hoop was very sensitive when it first started; you should know this.....

I know they didn't like the trolls from ESPN coming over :)

I don't know of any NU mods from that time though.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They were extending invites left and right over at Disney b/c the Hoop barely had any posters when it first started.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh. BoiseStateFan27 was also an original SuperMod.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were extending invites left and right over at Disney b/c the Hoop barely had any posters when it first started.

yeah, we do the same thing now. Open invites to other boards, then remove the trouble ones that follow :happy:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave rebuttle back to NU fans (like I do today) who were blaming Texas for everything when they left; true story. The Hoop was very sensitive when it first started; you should know this.....

No it wasn't. It was the wild, wild west.

Maybe the sensitive one was you?

A Nebraska fan couldn't have banned you unless you were trolling the Nebraska Forum. Ghost would not have stood for that. If you weren't trolling the Nebraska Forum then you broke one of those other easy to follow rules I mentioned.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Landon was the only one.

He was a Nebraska forum mod.

He seriously had to either not heed warnings about trolling team forums, or broken one of the site-wide rules to get banned back then. One had to be in the top .0001% of worst posters on the web to get banned from here.

The simple rules of SportsHoopla have changed very little since it's inception. It's been a huge part of it's success.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I avoided this board due to the husker mods until ESPN finally shut down. I was hoping by now nebraska had a rival in the big ten to focus their pitchforks on, but no such luck.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm relatively new to 'SportsHoopla. Most of the time, I'll be participating on the CFB boards. That is, if I can find some on which members refrain from NSFW language and pics. For the most part, posters who regularly haunt the CFB boards tend to refrain from the seven words you can't say on television and submit posts which are on topic. However, there are a few who drop f-bombs and the like everywhere they go. Is there an area of 'SportsHoopla on which members do studiously avoid NSFW language et al?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm relatively new to 'SportsHoopla. Most of the time, I'll be participating on the CFB boards. That is, if I can find some on which members refrain from NSFW language and pics. For the most part, posters who regularly haunt the CFB boards tend to refrain from the seven words you can't say on television and submit posts which are on topic. However, there are a few who drop f-bombs and the like everywhere they go. Is there an area of 'SportsHoopla on which members do studiously avoid NSFW language et al?

I'd try the Mastodons forum.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I avoided this board due to the husker mods until ESPN finally shut down. I was hoping by now nebraska had a rival in the big ten to focus their pitchforks on, but no such luck.

LOL....

FAIL

You have no concept of what being a SportsHoopla mod is. They don't just ban people on a whim. If your posting is so bad that it throws up a red flag there is discussion whether or not to ban you.

You are truly insulting Ghost and Hammer.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope.

I suggest you PM a mod and complain about it. If they don't take action, PM another, etc..

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another original Super Mod I forgot was cane man.

Miami fan.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd put money on it that TexasExes was Horndog Husker and then Horndog Husker Trolling after that.

It makes sense now that he was impersonating a Husker Fan to make them look bad.
account was created 1/11/2010

His first thread..
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/archived-water-cooler/1964-nebraska-won-big-12-a.html

Other posts.
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/search.php?searchid=703763

His alt after getting banned

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/archived-water-cooler/3530-hi-everyone-im-new.html

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd try the Mastodons forum.

Not everyone is blessed (as apparently you are) with a blithely oblivious work environment. Eventually, my firewall admins will check out the 'SportsHoopla pages I've visited and make a determination to block or continue allowing access. Given the liability-averse nature of my work environment, they'll likely block access upon discovering your plethora of f-bombs and references to be*******y. Though I have hopes for good will amidst 'SportsHoopla CFB regulars, by all means, you may be rid of this Vol fan by increasing your scat slinging ways.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not everyone is blessed (as apparently you are) with a blithely oblivious work environment. Eventually, my firewall admins will check out the 'SportsHoopla pages I've visited and make a determination to block or continue allowing access. Given the liability-averse nature of my work environment, they'll likely block access upon discovering your plethora of f-bombs and references to be*******y. Though I have hopes for good will amidst 'SportsHoopla CFB regulars, by all means, you may be rid of this Vol fan by increasing your scat slinging ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
time to jsut shut this thread down. This is all kinds of stupid

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I look at pron all day at work.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
48296041.jpg