• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Taylor Martinez

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks very similar to taylors actually........

128977704323210964.jpg

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ my dad today telling me that if we're gonna lose he'd rather at least not have a QB who looked like a retarded monkey fucking a lamp

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That picture was definitely drawn on a night when whiskey was consumed in large amounts

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it. Get a bit of smartass in ya when these media pieces of trash come at you........

It's funny, because while Taylor is not good at interviewing, he actually was genius on that response. Everyone wanted him to say "I need to work on it" but instead he told us all exactly what we didn't want to hear......

Husker fans need to quit being so needy.......me included. We NEED information and we NEED it right fucking now. We always do.

Taylor gave us our information............he was a smartass. We deserve it, and the media deserves it.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Brion, get your nose buried in that play book buddy

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I love it. Get a bit of smartass in ya when these media pieces of trash come at you........

It's funny, because while Taylor is not good at interviewing, he actually was genius on that response. Everyone wanted him to say "I need to work on it" but instead he told us all exactly what we didn't want to hear......

Husker fans need to quit being so needy.......me included. We NEED information and we NEED it right fucking now. We always do.

Taylor gave us our information............he was a smartass. We deserve it, and the media deserves it.

Yeah as fans I guess we deserve to see our team get totally ass blasted because of "can't pass Taylor" throwing pick after pick. If Zac Lee was back for another year and we had a coach who was willing to bench an ineffective player, we would've been in that game until the end even with our poor defensive play. Part of the reason why our defense was so poor was because they just plain wore out. No surprise there.

Beck and Pelini made Wisconsin look like the best college team of all time. I hope they get to play either Alabama, Oklahoma, or LSU this year. I bet they don't beat any one of those teams.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah as fans I guess we deserve to see our team get totally ass blasted because of "can't pass Taylor" throwing pick after pick. If Zac Lee was back for another year and we had a coach who was willing to bench an ineffective player, we would've been in that game until the end even with our poor defensive play. Part of the reason why our defense was so poor was because they just plain wore out. No surprise there.

Beck and Pelini made Wisconsin look like the best college team of all time. I hope they get to play either Alabama, Oklahoma, or LSU this year. I bet they don't beat any one of those teams.

As needy fans, we deserve to hear Taylor say "good" in response to the media question "how do you think you read defenses, Taylor?"

I think it's absolutely hilarious. He was being sarcastic, and he should. It's an obvious fucking question..........so why ask it 21 times in 21 different variations?

The obvious answer for Taylor was to say "not very good." But that's too easy......that's exactly what us needy fuckers wanted to hear, and exactly what those pieces of shit in the media wanted to be able to spew onto a sheet of paper with their pens.

So I think it was genius.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As needy fans, we deserve to hear Taylor say "good" in response to the media question "how do you think you read defenses, Taylor?"

I think it's absolutely hilarious. He was being sarcastic, and he should. It's an obvious fucking question..........so why ask it 21 times in 21 different variations?

The obvious answer for Taylor was to say "not very good." But that's too easy......that's exactly what us needy fuckers wanted to hear, and exactly what those pieces of shit in the media wanted to be able to spew onto a sheet of paper with their pens.

So I think it was genius.

I see your point, but if I was a reporter my reply to him would be, Taylor, would you please just stop throwing pick after pick, you're hurting a lot more people than just yourself!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see your point, but if I was a reporter my reply to him would be, Taylor, would you please just stop throw pick after pick, you're hurting a lot more people than just yourself!

And his response to that should be "sir, I am certainly not trying to throw interceptions."

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't care one way or the other whether he does or doesn't talk to the press. It's very troubling to me that we don't currently have a back up that can play any better than what he did on Sat.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't care one way or the other whether he does or doesn't talk to the press. It's very troubling to me that we don't currently have a back up that can play any better than what he did on Sat.

Exactly.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Maybe we do train. We may never find out though. Unless Taylor gets badly injured I'm sure he'll play every single minute of every game through the 2013 season.