• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Taylor Martinez

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get your point, but I can't tell a guy to fuck off just because he isn't as good as I want him to be. The kid (guy or whatever you want to call him) looked like he was going to start crying after he threw that 3rd interception. He wants to win man..........the Huskers mean a lot to him, he has said it several times "it's all about the Huskers" he says. Maybe he's lying?? I doubt it though.

The coaches kept putting him back out there and telling him to pass it though. It's not his fault that he sucks.........it's Bo's fault for not telling Beck "hey, Taylor is not going to be able to pass the damn football......we gotta do something different."

That's why I am seriously pissed off at Bo. I just cannot get pissed off at a player unless that player is not giving 100% effort. I saw Taylor going hard every play......but unfortunately, he has reached his maximum potential as a QB.

To add to this, it seems almost like fans think Taylor was throwing interceptions on purpose.............maybe everyone knows something that I don't know

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to DVR, and I won't be watching that shit again anyway

I was talking about at the stadium (get a better view of WRs anyway)

I usually focus down field, and see a lot of horrible reads our QB makes, then go back to watch the line after the game.. don't think i need to for this one.

Like I said... could not see the whole field iruel (on TV) but knowing our routes and and seeing the defenders moving the way they were... I know they had openings that the ball should have been delivered...

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said... could not see the whole field iruel (on TV) but knowing our routes and and seeing the defenders moving the way they were... I know they had openings that the ball should have been delivered...

:nod:

and why i have a hard time knocking Beck's play calling..

but when the QB isn't making the throws, something's gotta give..

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To add to this, it seems almost like fans think Taylor was throwing interceptions on purpose.............maybe everyone knows something that I don't know

....i don't think he is throwing them on purpose. i just think he has a terrible throwing motion, which leads to bad throws, and even more terrible decision making

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nod:

and why i have a hard time knocking Beck's play calling..

but when the QB isn't making the throws, something's gotta give..

I agree, and I disagree at the same time. Beck had to know Taylor wasn't going to hit those windows, no???

Shit, the rest of us knew it.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, and I disagree at the same time. Beck had to know Taylor wasn't going to hit those windows, no???

Shit, the rest of us knew it.

that's wat i was tryin to say with my last line..

good play calls

BAD play calls for the QB in the game..

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJM, you are right about taylor wanting to win every game...

I want to Win the lottery too... but the (want) does ot make it happen alone...

I said this before and will say it again... and I will try to word this gently...

He is not going to be a (NASA Scientist)...

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taylor's too damn stupid to be a QB

and his stubbornness doesn't help either.

Jammal Lord was probably smarter :eek:

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to continue to rag on the kid... until someone else catches the coaches eye... it is what it is...

But I have issue with Beck calling passing plays when our "O" line and team was 14 - 7 and moved the ball at will with the run game...

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJM, you are right about taylor wanting to win every game...

I want to Win the lottery too... but the (want) does ot make it happen alone...

I said this before and will say it again... and I will try to word this gently...

He is not going to be a (NASA Scientist)...

Agreed. And as I was saying, Taylor isn't the right fit for us I'm afraid. But we shouldn't tell the guy to go fuck off just because he didn't help us win. He tried.......unfortunately, it just didn't work.

He was obviously very frustrated, and I think even he knew by the 3rd interception that passing the ball was stupid.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn its nice to know that someone close to the program, not just us fans on the outside looking in, see that taylor is not the answer as well

LOL;

My words have no meaning in the big picture of how things on the field work... All I do is throw out my opinion and let it ride...

I suspect I have pissed off a few people... at times...

But I'm limited to my functions.... :ballchain:

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL;

My words have no meaning in the big picture of how things on the field work... All I do is throw out my opinion and let it ride...

I suspect I have pissed off a few people... at times...

But I'm limited to my functions.... :ballchain:

well im aware of that. but its nice to know that its not just us crazy fans that are thinking this.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just think if it's plain as day to everyone in the world, that Taylor shouldn't be a QB, that something needs ta happen.. :L

but it probly won't :L :L :L