• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Taylor Martinez

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I defense of Bo, he did say "I have no problem putting Carnes in the game."

But he has also said that the gap between the two QBs is pretty wide right now.

I think his "hell no" comment wasn't meant to put Carnes down, but rather to show how much confidence he has in Taylor in a time when we all have no confidence in him.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pelini and every other coach wants to win first and foremost. To presume he wouldnt play the guy that gives him the best shot to win is silly. If the backup had outperformed Martinez then he'd be starting. The backup QB is always the most popular player on the team after a loss. Look at Ohio State ( the team you play this week). The OSU fans were begging, pleading for Braxton Miller to replace Baueserman and then they got their wish and the kid stunk the joint up. In their defense Bauserman isnt any damn good either but at least with Martinez you guys have a shot to win 8-9 games this year. I guess you have to ask yourself are you OK going 6-6 playing the backup if you really HATE Martinez ?? If so then put him in there, if not then you'll just have to be happy at 8-4 or 9-3 in all likelihood.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Brion was happy to hear that from his own coach

I'm pretty sure a Rfrosh can put on his man pants and not cry about not getting PT. Which he has, unlike all of you.

Last edited by a moderator:

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
honestly the end all solution to this problem would be to put the monkey that used to predict games in at QB, and let him throw stuff all over the field.... its a great idea

and if you dont know about the monkey that used to predict games you suck

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mean to micromanage or anything..........but Bo, if you're reading this.........hint, hint.....

4955082258_f94ed0d8c9_b.jpg

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the blue hell is the quarterback coach who apparently isn't coaching this kid

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly the end all solution to this problem would be to put the monkey that used to predict games in at QB, and let him throw stuff all over the field.... its a great idea

and if you dont know about the monkey that used to predict games you suck

LMAO. I honestly thought about doing the monkey predics this year. But it didn't seem right. If you're really back, I'm thinkin you better start doing them again.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure a Rfrosh can put on his man pants and not cry about not getting PT. Which he hasn't, unlike all of you.

Not the best choice of words from Bo is what I'm saying, not that I want Brion to start, being that coach say's he isn't ready. I want Taylor to do well cause he is unfortunately the best we have right now. Do I think TM is the QB for the future of the program? Hell No :becky: I just think his problems can't be fixed, it's got to do with whats between his ears

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Brion was happy to hear that from his own coach

thats the kind of shit that would make me want to transfer if i was brion. that in combination with bo clearly sticking with taylor no matter the circumstance....if you ask me thats just setting us up to lose another QB to transfer

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has really stepped up. Throwing better, making better decisions in the passing game he has not had huge plays running like last season but when is does take off he slides which is good. I feel he is a way more rounded player from last season. I also think that kinnie cant catch for shit. Bell is is good and will be a good WR, Turner needs to be on the feild as well as Reed.