• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tavarres King to the Packers?

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
King is the least of the Broncos concerns.

Hey, why don't you just put THE BRONCOS DEFENSE SUCKS in big, bold letters in every one of your posts?

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually, there is a reason the Broncos kept King. He barely missed the roster cut at the start of the season for a reason. This guy was lighting it up in camp and the preseason. Only a couple of rookie mental mistakes kept him off the original 53 man roster. He has great hands, speed an sideline awareness.

If a WR goes down to injury, he is going to be needed. He is hardly the least of their concerns. I would be willing to bet they are more concerned with keeping that offense a well oiled machine for the playoffs than they are concerned about how many passing yards they are giving up.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then don't contribute to the thread. Simple. I posted the story because I thought that as Bronco fans we'd be interested in what's happening with our players. Not every thread needs to be a diatribe of how it sucks to be 6-0 and how Denver's defense is the worst ever fielded by an NFL team since the league's inception.:omg:

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, there is a reason the Broncos kept King. He barely missed the roster cut at the start of the season for a reason. This guy was lighting it up in camp and the preseason. Only a couple of rookie mental mistakes kept him off the original 53 man roster. He has great hands, speed an sideline awareness.

If a WR goes down to injury, he is going to be needed. He is hardly the least of their concerns. I would be willing to bet they are more concerned with keeping that offense a well oiled machine for the playoffs than they are concerned about how many passing yards they are giving up.

Gotta give you :10:

He definitely made some nice grabs in preseason. Obviously this type of move isn't going to be really impactful on this season, but I'm still glad we were able to keep him. Would've been a wasted draft pick if we didn't.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then don't contribute to the thread. Simple. I posted the story because I thought that as Bronco fans we'd be interested in what's happening with our players. Not every thread needs to be a diatribe of how it sucks to be 6-0 and how Denver's defense is the worst ever fielded by an NFL team since the league's inception.:omg:

:10: Yup. I like being kept informed of things like this. If you don't then kick rocks....

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:10:

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3