• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tatis Jr. or Soroka should be NLROY

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lack of baseball knowledge? LOl. I used to sneak into Dodger stadium with my buds when I was like 8 years old. I know plenty. I played High school ball between the police academy and Dodger Stadium (its now parking lot) . My High school is right below Dodger Stadium next to Chinatown.I'm just a fan of the team and might see things with a little of a blue tint. But I do have to give you a

tenor.gif
That’s cool. You don’t know anything about baseball outside of LA. That has been made abundantly clear.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the Dodgers are so loaded right now they actually need a few injuries here and there to get everyone playing time. It seems like they can just bring a guy up for the minors and he immediately hits a couple homeruns. Will Smith, Kyle Garlick, Rios, whoever. The only "weakness" they had offensively was that they're very left handed heavy but their best guys like Bellinger and Muncy don't seem to care whether they are facing lefty or a righty, and now if Will Smith can hit like he's been they are solid 1-8

Yeah with Kike and taylor coming back this week someones got to go back. Smith has been amazing . The kid looks like he's going to be a good one. Lotta Buster Posey in him without the same power. Matt beaty looks like a veteran out there with clutch hits. I think he's solidified his place on the team. Funny thing is these two weren't even the top minor leaguers in the system. Smith was #4 and Beatty was like #22. I'm looking forward to seeing Gavin Lux whos the #1 prospect come up soon. He's been putting up video game numbers at every stop. I see him at second base next season.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s cool. You don’t know anything about baseball outside of LA. That has been made abundantly clear.

I know you guys are behind the Dodgers in the National League standing. I know your star got benched for not hustling. Do I need to know more?

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lack of baseball knowledge? LOl. I used to sneak into Dodger stadium with my buds when I was like 8 years old. I know plenty. I played High school ball between the police academy and Dodger Stadium (its now parking lot) . My High school is right below Dodger Stadium next to Chinatown.I'm just a fan of the team and might see things with a little of a blue tint. But I do have to give you a

tenor.gif

740a5971-44f3-4db1-879e-55df107798fe_text_hi.gif

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you guys are behind the Dodgers in the National League standing. I know your star got benched for not hustling. Do I need to know more?
You probably need to know a little about a 21 year old rookie who is arguably second in the Cy Young standings. Being ignorant to something like that is just embarrassing

Our star player might have got benched but one of our scubs hit a grand slam and y’all got shut down by the worst bullpen in the majors.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also at least we have a manager with enough balls to bench a star player for not hustling. Your pushover just let Machado off the hook when he watched a ball hit off the wall and had to stop a first last season.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You probably need to know a little about a 21 year old rookie who is arguably second in the Cy Young standings. Being ignorant to something like that is just embarrassing

Our star player might have got benched but one of our scubs hit a grand slam and y’all got shut down by the worst bullpen in the majors.
I know enough to know when someone even a cy young contender has just an ok outing. Ryu had an ok outing. Im not homer blind enough to get all butt hurt when someone points out the truth. You act like I said his career will just be ok. I said that outing he just pitched ok.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know enough to know when someone even a cy young contender has just an ok outing. Ryu had an ok outing. Im not homer blind enough to get all butt hurt when someone points out the truth. You act like I said his career will just be ok. I said that outing he just pitched ok.
I’m not disagreeing with that. You said yourself that you weren’t too familiar with him. That’s ignorance