• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"tAnnual" your top 5 most despised programs

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatchoo talkin bout Willis?

I used to party at Whaley's Mill quite a bit back in the early 90's.

A year or so ago Chad Morris mentioned that he loved Blacksburg and that the Virginia Tech head coaching job was one of the jobs that he would love to interview for if Beamer ever leaves on a radio show.

I partied at Whaley;s a lot as well. i was walking home from one when my buddy and I got jumped by some thugs from Rosewood. I am really lock to have just gotten my ye socket bashed in and a concussion.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I spent two years at USC. Also I actually kind of like Miami because they came over to the ACC with us. I am meh on FSU.

I've never noticed before how handsome you really are

slim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Penn State
2. West Virginia
3. Oklahoma
4. Ohio State
5. Arizona State

Gator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1a) USC
1b) Texas
1c) Miami
1d) ND

These 4 teams I pretty much always root against.

5) FSU I'll go with FSU even though there are several others I could have inserted (tOSU, Oregon, UGa, Nebraska,....) .

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Michigan
2. Oklahoma
3. Texas AM
4. Alabama
5. Texas Tech

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
terrible time of year for TT, right in the middle of copperhead dawg days of summer, ready to strike at anything. How bout this?

1. all the BIG with Penn State on top
2. The entire ACC with VT on top
3. the whooooooole SEC with Misfitzouri on top
4. the POT HEAD PAC with Oregon State (nothing I enjoy better than pounding a Beaver).... on top
5. 9 out of the 10 teams in the Big12 -2, and a special get a clue on the conference name shout out to Bob Bowlsby. TEN TEAMS Bobby, TEN!!!!:gaah:

WHO ELSE WANTS SOME!?!?!?

IM READY FOR FOOTBALL!!!

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
terrible time of year for TT, right in the middle of copperhead dawg days of summer, ready to strike at anything. How bout this?

1. all the BIG with Penn State on top
2. The entire ACC with VT on top
3. the whooooooole SEC with Misfitzouri on top
4. the POT HEAD PAC with Oregon State (nothing I enjoy better than pounding a Beaver).... on top
5. 9 out of the 10 teams in the Big12 -2, and a special get a clue on the conference name shout out to Bob Bowlsby. TEN TEAMS Bobby, TEN!!!!:gaah:

WHO ELSE WANTS SOME!?!?!?

IM READY FOR FOOTBALL!!!

You bout to get some too, Bama bringing a can of whoopass, you might reserve one spot on that list for us till after the game.:nod:

:suds:Here's to some football and a good game.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2) Notre Dame- Get a sense of humor! (Stanford V Notre Dame 1991 Stanford Band - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From the link:
In 1997, the Band was again disciplined for shows lampooning Catholicism and the Irish at a game against Notre Dame. The Band put on a show entitled "These Irish, Why Must they Fight?" Besides the mocking supposedly stereotypical Irish-Catholic behavior, there was a Riverdance formation, and a Potato Famine joke, drawing criticism for its "tasteless" portrayal of Catholics.

:pound:

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. OU - no need for explanation here. If I was governor of Texas I would invoke a law that prevented any Texan from ever coming back to the state of Texas if they choose to attend Oklahoma College. Let them use that degree and stay in that shithole of a state and chase storms or clean the bathrooms at Winstar.

2. Nebraska - Whiniest fan base in the country. GET THE FUCK OVER IT

3. Aggy - Don't really hate Aggy, never did. I may dislike Aggy and their delusions of grandeur, but never hated them. In fact, I have plenty of Aggys in the family. Actually, it's very common to have UT alum and Aggy alum in the same family. What you rarely ever, ever see are UT and OU alum in the same family.

4. Team SEC - once you fuckers understand the concept that TEAMS WIN TITLES, NOT CONFERENCES, ya'll would probably be pretty cool.

5. Arkansas - this one goes way back. Good to see we got Wilbur back on the OOC schedule....

On a side note, not sure why Oregon fans hate Texas. We rarely ever play each other and I know we don't give two shits about Oregon.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prolly same reason we don't like Michigan. Head stuck up your asses on tradition and you don't have any vision into the future.

And both schools can't beat the Ducks

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prolly same reason we don't like Michigan. Head stuck up your asses on tradition and you don't have any vision into the future.

And both schools can't beat the Ducks

Pretty sure we just forced our head coach to resign who has won something Oregon never will and hired Charlie Strong b/c Texas is looking at the future. Fans of programs who balk at tradition do that b/c their program has never had any history or tradition. Don't worry Mamba, yours started in 2010, 40 years from now, hopefully you can talk about Oregon's history and tradition.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1- yBu I just can't stand these arrogant pricks. ( little Brother )

#2- Boise State They have curb stomped us.

#3- F.S.U

#4- T.C.U

#5- Utah State ( other little Brother )

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure we just forced our head coach to resign who has won something Oregon never will and hired Charlie Strong b/c Texas is looking at the future. Fans of programs who balk at tradition do that b/c their program has never had any history or tradition. Don't worry Mamba, yours started in 2010, 40 years from now, hopefully you can talk about Oregon's history and tradition.

I hope so as well Exes. You are right. Sitting at the big boy dinner table has Duck fans feeling as outsiders as it is very new to us, since 2000. Some have adapted, some never will, and more than both we have bandwagon Duck fans that can get bent.

And the progressive move Texas made I believe to be a good one. We shall see.

Remember though, many are interpreting his thread as fans or poster fanbases you don't like. IMO Texas represents up at the top of both lists, certainly here at SportsHoopla. Y'all have a very good contingency of knowledgable fans that I am certain I would get along with.

The Texas program has always rubbed me the wrong way, I know as a rabid Duck fan when someone says such about them I take it personal from time to time. But in this instance, no Ill will was intended Texas friends.

:suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this. I only balk at Texas and Michigan in the past few years on their "tradition" stances.

SC doesn't do it, ND was 1 win away from a NATTY 2 years ago, Stoopes is on the hunt again, Bama.... Well, ya, they are Bama.

I can take Texas off the list with the hiring of Strong I suppose (wait and see)

But, Michigan...:L with their importance of having a Michigan man at the helm. That may have worked in the 60s. But this is a new age of cfb. Time for those blue bloods to catch up or they will be looking up at progressive programs for years to come.

Alabama has tradition. Yet they are still progressive, Texas rolled the dice on a hire, which IMO is the only step to take in this day and age of cfb.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope so as well Exes. You are right. Sitting at the big boy dinner table has Duck fans feeling as outsiders as it is very new to us, since 2000. Some have adapted, some never will, and more than both we have bandwagon Duck fans that can get bent.

And the progressive move Texas made I believe to be a good one. We shall see.

Remember though, many are interpreting his thread as fans or poster fanbases you don't like. IMO Texas represents up at the top of both lists, certainly here at SportsHoopla. Y'all have a very good contingency of knowledgable fans that I am certain I would get along with.

The Texas program has always rubbed me the wrong way, I know as a rabid Duck fan when someone says such about them I take it personal from time to time. But in this instance, no Ill will was intended Texas friends.

:suds:

All in all, I'm just a fan of the Pac 12. Lived in Scottsdale for about a decade and even had ASU season tix at one time for about 3 years. Don't really dislike anybody from the Pac; OK maybe the University of Spoiled Children, but that's about it.....:yahoo:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this. I only balk at Texas and Michigan in the past few years on their "tradition" stances.

SC doesn't do it, ND was 1 win away from a NATTY 2 years ago, Stoopes is on the hunt again, Bama.... Well, ya, they are Bama.

I can take Texas off the list with the hiring of Strong I suppose (wait and see)

But, Michigan...:L with their importance of having a Michigan man at the helm. That may have worked in the 60s. But this is a new age of cfb. Time for those blue bloods to catch up or they will be looking up at progressive programs for years to come.

Alabama has tradition. Yet they are still progressive, Texas rolled the dice on a hire, which IMO is the only step to take in this day and age of cfb.

Plus, IT WAS A CATCH!!!!

catch.jpg