• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tank is on?

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is very funny. Sad, but funny. Go Dubs? Kind of? It's still rooting, if you're rooting for a better future roster.

Remember at the start of the season when you and I debated a little about this very topic? It's funny to see it playing out. I'm having a real tough time with this rooting against. I keep rooting for the youngsters though, I just want the Nate Robinsons and Richard Jeffersons to lose it at the end.

I'm really excited about Klay and Jenkins development. I really like Klay's game, I can't wait for him to be the starter from the start of next season with more of a Mark Jackson's team.

Jenkins is going to be a great backup at first, I really could see him being a starter if Curry nets an impact player. Jenkins toughness at the point is something thats underrated. He has a nice scoring niche to go with his solid defense. Watch how his development plays out, I see it in him, this kid is going to be real good once he LEARNS to be an NBA pg from one of th greatest.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great tankage today. Pistons and Raptors won. Warriors lost. Hopefully the Kings can make a comeback and win.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember at the start of the season when you and I debated a little about this very topic? It's funny to see it playing out. I'm having a real tough time with this rooting against. I keep rooting for the youngsters though, I just want the Nate Robinsons and Richard Jeffersons to lose it at the end.

I'm really excited about Klay and Jenkins development. I really like Klay's game, I can't wait for him to be the starter from the start of next season with more of a Mark Jackson's team.

Jenkins is going to be a great backup at first, I really could see him being a starter if Curry nets an impact player. Jenkins toughness at the point is something thats underrated. He has a nice scoring niche to go with his solid defense. Watch how his development plays out, I see it in him, this kid is going to be real good once he LEARNS to be an NBA pg from one of th greatest.

What do you think about Tyler? He looked good tonight, albeit a little overmatched at times. Pretty damn athletic for a big guy.

I don't think any of us predicted a Piston victory tonight. Very nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A pretty damn good night for the Tank. TOR wins; DET wins; GS loses. It looks like SAC and NJ are going to lose as well:

4. CLE 17 wins
5. TOR, SAC, NJ 19 wins
8. DET, GS 20 wins

One game out of fifth!

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A pretty damn good night for the Tank. TOR wins; DET wins; GS loses. It looks like SAC and NJ are going to lose as well:

4. CLE 17 wins
5. TOR, SAC, NJ 19 wins
8. DET, GS 20 wins

One game out of fifth!

Awesome! Now who do the W's draft?

They are next to last in free throws attempted, meaning they settle for jumpers instead of driving to the hoop.

They are next to last in the NBA in offensive rebounding, and next to last in the NBA in total rebounding.

The youngsters look good, if they are allowed playing time to develop.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed on all points. I saw the light around week 4 of the season due to your logic, some horrible basketball and a smattering of injuries. You're right that it doesn't make it any easier to root against them.

I wish it were next year already (with the Warriors welcoming 4 more rookies).

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
draft seems to be getting deeper and deeper...the Warriors tank must succeed!!!

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Raptors, Cavs, Nets, and Wolves. TANK ON!

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raps up 11 with 5 minutes left. Love is busting a nut in Lee's eye. The tank is strong.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Wolves pissed away a huge lead. Damn Warriors are gonna win like I thought. Please no.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mixed night for the Tank....Ws with the unexpected win in MPLS, but TOR with the unexpected win in Philly. Current standings:

4. CLE 17 wins
5. SAC, NJ 19 wins
7. TOR, DET 20 wins
9. GS 21 wins

Fucking TPuppies....completely gagging at Target.....tomorrow we have a likely 21st Piston win and a probable Kings loss.

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fucking Wolves pissed away a huge lead. Damn Warriors are gonna win like I thought. Please no.

It's all Mark Jackson's fault. He's not giving Nate Robinson enough minutes. Nate has to play 25 minutes if the Warriors want to lose.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think about Tyler? He looked good tonight, albeit a little overmatched at times. Pretty damn athletic for a big guy.

I don't think any of us predicted a Piston victory tonight. Very nice.

For some reason his shots have been falling real short? I'm not sure how to feel about him...yet.

Very athletic though, and long.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pistons win their 21st....go Kings!

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all Mark Jackson's fault. He's not giving Nate Robinson enough minutes. Nate has to play 25 minutes if the Warriors want to lose.

I think you're right. About a week ago I wanted Jackson to bench Nate for Jenkins, figuring that The Warriors would struggle with a rook at the point.

I was wrong. Unfortunately/Fortunately, Jenkins appears to be the real deal.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pistons win their 21st....go Kings!

Kings just fall short. Let's hope the Nets win at home versus Washington tomorrow and Toronto is victorious at home against Cleveland.