• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

T Magic

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Who knows maybe it will be Green, no one is really talking about him.

The only thing I have heard about Green this off-season is that he may transfer....

IMO if the guy isn't going to get any snaps at QB, my armchair coach within me says we should move him to LBs...As we are extremely short in that position now.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but if it is T-Mart why whould they hold out to suprise us on gameday?

THe only logic I see to not telling us that is T-Mart is to keep us from speculation on the decision or the media mauling T-Mart during and after practice and let T-Mary prove to everyone he is the right guy after he dominates game 1..

Because there hasn't been an announcement makes me think it is Lee, because it's business as usual, if it were someone else starting I think that is more announcement worthy then just naming Lee the starter again

Maybe Bo doesn't trust that the media won't hound his family and friends, follow him around, show up at his door. We're not just talking local media either. Bo is a team guy and announcing anyone other than Lee could turn it into a media 'circus' with competition to get "the interview". They'll just distract the kid..After the game there will be other guys that made plays and stood out so some of the pressure to 'get the story out first' will be gone.

Announcing that Lee's starting would create (by far) the least amount of media circus, so Bo would be better off qwelling the rumors by just announcing it last week or the beginning of this week. Unless of course he might not be.

Which stirs you more, Lee starting (business as usual) or someone beating Lee out?

Just speculation of course.

HuskerFan8807

HUGE member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
and i agree with those rules, there is enough speculation out there right now, we dont need the media hounding him before the game if he is starting or not!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can't talk to the media because he's never played a down of college football.

That doesn't mean they won't hound his family and friends.
The next thing you know one of the local tv stations will be doing a special on the life and times of TMart without him ever playing a down.