• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Swearinger Comments

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swearinger rips Redskins DC's playcalling in loss

The guy is right. Gabbert had way too many easy throws. I wouldn't be surprised if Manusky gets fired. Granted you cant blame Manusky for missed tackles or miss ints. But in that situation you don't plan man there.

Manusky might be the fall guy in all of this. I just cant see Gruden leaving with the injuries on offense.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swearinger rips Redskins DC's playcalling in loss

The guy is right. Gabbert had way too many easy throws. I wouldn't be surprised if Manusky gets fired. Granted you cant blame Manusky for missed tackles or miss ints. But in that situation you don't plan man there.

Manusky might be the fall guy in all of this. I just cant see Gruden leaving with the injuries on offense.

Manusky is almost sure to go, hell, even if he's excused from all other units on defense, the play at linebacker under a former NFL linebacker is inexcusable.

Now about Gruden, I think that his tenure here will be very much based on the injuries over the last two seasons. The question that will be most instructive to that end will be, beyond bad luck, was his decision to play "safe" during training camp and pre-season reason why all of those injuries happened.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manusky is almost sure to go, hell, even if he's excused from all other units on defense, the play at linebacker under a former NFL linebacker is inexcusable.

Now about Gruden, I think that his tenure here will be very much based on the injuries over the last two seasons. The question that will be most instructive to that end will be, beyond bad luck, was his decision to play "safe" during training camp and pre-season reason why all of those injuries happened.

Gruden should be safe. You cant critique that at all. NO coach could be competitive with all the injuries he had to deal with. I just wished he was more aggressive last night but I see why that game plan was enforced. The Floyd drop killed us. Cant put that on Gruden.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden should be safe. You cant critique that at all. NO coach could be competitive with all the injuries he had to deal with. I just wished he was more aggressive last night but I see why that game plan was enforced. The Floyd drop killed us. Cant put that on Gruden.

The head coach makes decisions, one of those decisions, restraint during training camp and the pre-season can fairly be deemed a contributing factor in the unusual number of injuries over the last two seasons. A full evaluation considers these decisions.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The head coach makes decisions, one of those decisions, restraint during training camp and the pre-season can fairly be deemed a contributing factor in the unusual number of injuries over the last two seasons. A full evaluation considers these decisions.

no nfl team goes full force in TC and preseason. So I don't know what you are getting at. Do you really think Synder is going to say this reason that you stated in his evaluation of Gruden?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the redskins arent going by the CBA then sty has a point . my research indicates they are

as for DJ's comments i think its BS . keep that shit private even if you are right

Allen should wear that C next year .

i have some advice how about DJ and Norman stop being :ME' players and think about the team

its always BS with these 2 . the fans blah blah blah , and bitching in public

thats not leadership

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like DJ wants to point fingers at everyone else.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the redskins arent going by the CBA then sty has a point . my research indicates they are

as for DJ's comments i think its BS . keep that shit private even if you are right

Allen should wear that C next year .

i have some advice how about DJ and Norman stop being :ME' players and think about the team

its always BS with these 2 . the fans blah blah blah , and bitching in public

thats not leadership

I agree but how many times this year that we are in the wrong defense in a 3rd down situation. That is why Swearinger is pissed. Too much talent on the defense. I think there is a good chance that Manusky is out.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but how many times this year that we are in the wrong defense in a 3rd down situation. That is why Swearinger is pissed. Too much talent on the defense. I think there is a good chance that Manusky is out.
oh yeah there is a good chance he will be out as will callahan . this defense has depth issues . we most likley lose smith with no one to replace him on the roster . our CBS failed our safety (dix ) failed our starting ILBs are slow (foster ) and cant cover (brown )

now i dont give a shit that he is pissed , you dont go public , and allen had a different take on manusky publicly

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were Gruden, sweringer would sit the last game. He has got to stop this shit and regain control of this team. Swearinger may be right, but you dont air this in public. Bellichek would cut his ass.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no nfl team goes full force in TC and preseason. So I don't know what you are getting at. Do you really think Synder is going to say this reason that you stated in his evaluation of Gruden?

If you believe that there's going to be zero evaluation on every possible reason why this particular team has suffered through so many injuries over the last two years, then I'm not sure where to begin to convince you that it's going to happen.

You do agree that two years of so many injuries is more than just bad luck don't you?

BTW: are you one of those people who only sees either/or, and not something in the middle when it comes to practicing in pads? (In this case full force vs shorts and helmets)

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I believe that they are not in violation of the CBA, however the CBA speaks to what cannot be exceeded during practice time. I also believe that being overly cautious, for example; having only one day of full contact when 4 days are allowed is also detrimental to the team in a contact sport. Playing your starters during preseason for a total of 3 full quarters as another example, also hurts the team, and both could be and likely are contributing factors on the injury front.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that they are not in violation of the CBA, however the CBA speaks to what cannot be exceeded during practice time. I also believe that being overly cautious, for example; having only one day of full contact when 4 days are allowed is also detrimental to the team in a contact sport. Playing your starters during preseason for a total of 3 full quarters as another example, also hurts the team, and both could be and likely are contributing factors on the injury front.

It had been reported that Gruden worked them harder in T.C this season. Not exactly sure what that means in this case though

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were Gruden, sweringer would sit the last game. He has got to stop this shit and regain control of this team. Swearinger may be right, but you dont air this in public. Bellichek would cut his ass.

Seems like DJ wants to point fingers at everyone else.

oh yeah there is a good chance he will be out as will callahan . this defense has depth issues . we most likley lose smith with no one to replace him on the roster . our CBS failed our safety (dix ) failed our starting ILBs are slow (foster ) and cant cover (brown )

now i dont give a shit that he is pissed , you dont go public , and allen had a different take on manusky publicly

First, let me say that if any of you guys were what you wrote, this team wouldn't be this team. In Snyderville, this is SOP, Bruce Allen does shit like this publicly, and apparently it's all done with Snyder's approval. To sit him or issue some reprimand for going public sends the right message by the wrong people. It's disingenuous and far too late to address now. There's probably less than a 1% chance that it's the right thing to do now, and that would be incumbent upon this being Swearinger's first time and zero history of it ever happening at management level.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It had been reported that Gruden worked them harder in T.C this season. Not exactly sure what that means in this case though

We literally had starters who were coming off of injuries from the previous season slated to begin the season as starters without getting the required work in camp because of those previous injuries., What could possibly go wrong when that is the case? Ironically, at quick look at the list of missed games because of an injury this year looks oddly similar to that list of guys not fully participating in camp because of their previous injuries. Go figure!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you believe that there's going to be zero evaluation on every possible reason why this particular team has suffered through so many injuries over the last two years, then I'm not sure where to begin to convince you that it's going to happen.

You do agree that two years of so many injuries is more than just bad luck don't you?

BTW: are you one of those people who only sees either/or, and not something in the middle when it comes to practicing in pads? (In this case full force vs shorts and helmets)

You cant forecast injuries. You cant forecast playing with your 4th QB. I think all Redskins fans would agree that if we were healthy this year this team would have been a 10 win team. So why break up a winning team? Why start over b/c of injuries? Many posters on here think the sky is falling but its not. Gruden should stay.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a qb! CDC failed even when healthy

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a qb! CDC failed even when healthy

depends if Smiths career is over. If not they might just do McCoy and Johnson next year. Don't have the money to spend for a qb in FA and I don't think we draft one in the first round this year.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole team is damaged goods don't resign nobody start over keep Allen and payne