• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Swamp

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Is that place getting worse? I drop in every once in awhile but damn they whine a shit ton over there. Maybe I accepted it before anyone else have an opinion?

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that place getting worse? I drop in every once in awhile but damn they whine a shit ton over there. Maybe I accepted it before anyone else have an opinion?

I'm not allowed to go over there, my I.Q. points are already too low, if I go over there they slip to 0.
smoke10.gif

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i still go on the flyers board and post on the general board a little. for the general board you might find a good topic 1 out of every 15 posts. it is getting unbearable though.

every topic is about the refs. people just start stupid posts on why or why not they dislike a player and when you open it it is just garbage.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the trolls there are mindlessly spouting drivel at one another. Amusing, really.

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I go over there to see if anyone needs saving and I notice you posting more over there than about 95% of those over here if that makes a difference.

Don't bring your frustrations about over there over here is my advise.

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I go over there to see if anyone needs saving and I notice you posting more over there than about 95% of those over here if that makes a difference.

Just making conversation. I just look for threads to chat on, if it doesnt look like anyone here is talking I head over there in hopes for a decent conversation. Just commenting that there really arent any, anymore.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah I try not to. Some people play nice here and act like assholes over there. I responded here about something posted there the other night and I shouldn't have.

I do think some should make a decision. Post the same antagonizing bullshit in both places or not at all.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still frequent the Sharks board. Good group over there, always has been. But the general board as collapsed on itself. Just freaking horrible.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still frequent the Sharks board. Good group over there, always has been. But the general board as collapsed on itself. Just freaking horrible.

I'm still cracking up over your post where you talked about busting that Flo chick up with a steel pipe. :D

Every 10 minutes when that fucking commercial comes on...I start laughing!

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still cracking up over your post where you talked about busting that Flo chick up with a steel pipe. :D

Every 10 minutes when that fucking commercial comes on...I start laughing!

It wouldn't be so bad if they were funny or if she was even remotely hot.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, they're not and she sure as fuck isn't. lol

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I try not to. Some people play nice here and act like assholes over there. I responded here about something posted there the other night and I shouldn't have.

I do think some should make a decision. Post the same antagonizing bullshit in both places or not at all.

yeah, I've noticed that too...I've noticed a few instances of some posting essentially the same post here and at the swamp. just on here they'll make it the nice, friendly version and over there the complete BS, troll version

JustAsking

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yeah, I've noticed that too...I've noticed a few instances of some posting essentially the same post here and at the swamp. just on here they'll make it the nice, friendly version and over there the complete BS, troll version

I said this same thing over at the e*pn boards... and I got banned on this board for it. I guess folks are seeing now what I saw then. Imagine that.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said this same thing over at the e*pn boards... and I got banned on this board for it. I guess folks are seeing now what I saw then. Imagine that.

You know exactly what you did on the other board, and were provided with a reason why you were banned on this site. You might also want to stop being a condescending asshat to avoid the banhammer falling once again.

I'm not going to debate this any further in this thread, if you have any questions or concerns, you can send me or one of the other mods a private message.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know exactly what you did on the other board, and were provided with a reason why you were banned on this site. You might also want to stop being a condescending asshat to avoid the banhammer falling once again.

I'm not going to debate this any further in this thread, if you have any questions or concerns, you can send me or one of the other mods a private message.

I thought that "justasking" was below the minimum age requirement anyway. Isn't he a high school kid? Maybe I am mixing him up with someone else.