• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the funny thing is that Q really did have power... he is just an egomaniac and an idiot.... if everyone did not have to play the Q game, Q would have actually dominated this game... Now, he is only a shield... no chance to win it all... but i can easily see him in the final 3...

Not just talking about this past week with his antics... Getting rid of Tim last week, and targeting Tiff,and not protect tevin when the numbers went on him, were all idiotic moves... its hard to bring in Charlie, when you cant convince him you wont target him... of course he will think the 6 is a joke... even when he is smart enough not to say that out loud to anyone...

Q did have power. Not sure what he was referring too, when he was talking about the small mistake he made. Was it throwing Tiff to the wolves or was it him telling Hunter about the Tevin plan. Either way , Q came off terrible after that but as powerful as he may have seemed , it was just a matter of time before his mouth got him in trouble. I mean I totally agreed with him on the stupidity of the tribe not taking the rice. The Hide and Seek game he came up with was pretty cool and they mostly seemed to enjoy. Now i didnt necessarily agree with him and Venus analysis of how they hid making them a certain type survivor player.

Liz - technically has been a huge part of the last 2 blindsides. With that said though , it doesnt seem like she has any close allies.

I have said since show 1 this season that Maria looked like the favorite. I dont get into the edits like some of you do , so Im not sure how her edit has been, but i will stay with my original pick. Charlie is coming on. Kenzie holding steady.

To me Tiff is the Wild Card in the whole thing.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Q did have power. Not sure what he was referring too, when he was talking about the small mistake he made. Was it throwing Tiff to the wolves or was it him telling Hunter about the Tevin plan. Either way , Q came off terrible after that but as powerful as he may have seemed , it was just a matter of time before his mouth got him in trouble. I mean I totally agreed with him on the stupidity of the tribe not taking the rice. The Hide and Seek game he came up with was pretty cool and they mostly seemed to enjoy. Now i didnt necessarily agree with him and Venus analysis of how they hid making them a certain type survivor player.

Liz - technically has been a huge part of the last 2 blindsides. With that said though , it doesnt seem like she has any close allies.

I have said since show 1 this season that Maria looked like the favorite. I dont get into the edits like some of you do , so Im not sure how her edit has been, but i will stay with my original pick. Charlie is coming on. Kenzie holding steady.

To me Tiff is the Wild Card in the whole thing.

IDK about liz... She was in that private meeting that everyone knew about and watched... so she is clearly not on the bottom.... and we all know dynamics change, so outside of a true alliance, everyone can have some alliances...

Its clear the 6 is over... which again... Q had a great idea, but he really messed that up... once tim went home, the 6 had to do work, and they seemed really not to...

and Q was only saved this week after what he pulled because he had 6 people thinking they were in a close alliance... and they had no clue what to do if they sent him home...

But Q also took the target away from him by doing that... which is weird to say, after telling everyone to vote for him... Now everyone knows who and what Q is...

Again, next week i think it is an easy Venus selection... if it is anyone other than Venus, then the rest of the season could be very boring IMO...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK about liz... She was in that private meeting that everyone knew about and watched... so she is clearly not on the bottom.... and we all know dynamics change, so outside of a true alliance, everyone can have some alliances...

Its clear the 6 is over... which again... Q had a great idea, but he really messed that up... once tim went home, the 6 had to do work, and they seemed really not to...

and Q was only saved this week after what he pulled because he had 6 people thinking they were in a close alliance... and they had no clue what to do if they sent him home...

But Q also took the target away from him by doing that... which is weird to say, after telling everyone to vote for him... Now everyone knows who and what Q is...

Again, next week i think it is an easy Venus selection... if it is anyone other than Venus, then the rest of the season could be very boring IMO...
I could see next week being a Venus/Tiff week. Tiff has removed Venus from her hit list because she doesn’t see Venus as a threat. That may have the unintended consequence of putting her own head on the block. And her ties to Q, on top of her now apparent falling out with him, could leave her vulnerable. But she still has her idol, and when the true target plays an idol, there is no telling who the collateral damage could be.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see next week being a Venus/Tiff week. Tiff has removed Venus from her hit list because she doesn’t see Venus as a threat. That may have the unintended consequence of putting her own head on the block. And her ties to Q, on top of her now apparent falling out with him, could leave her vulnerable. But she still has her idol, and when the true target plays an idol, there is no telling who the collateral damage could be.

i dont know if Q will let Tiff go home next week... he will probably die by his own sword again... or threaten that.... you know the hero he thinks he is...

the girls dont need to bring in Venus for venus to work with them...

flushing idols always sounds like a better plan than it really is... if you are going to flush an idol, you need to be absolutely sure you have the numbers... and if you are always doing blindsides, i just dont see how confident anyone is in having the numbers...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are Q , why even go through it anymore. You have screwed up and nobody will vote for you at the end. I guess he could possibly get second place if it is a clean sweep of votes for the winner. If im the tribe Im keeping him in as long as possible.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are Q , why even go through it anymore. You have screwed up and nobody will vote for you at the end. I guess he could possibly get second place if it is a clean sweep of votes for the winner. If im the tribe Im keeping him in as long as possible.
If you're a Big Brother fan, Q is playing a kind of an Evil Dick game.
Imagine if he gets to the end with the most votes cast against him in the history of the game.
Where every week he was a target, but somebody else always went home.

Might not play out that way on Survivor, but if I'm in that group, I want to be sitting next to Q at the end because I would have to be thinking that nobody wants to vote for him to win.

I mean, if Q winds up with Venus and the millionaire next to him at the end, he's got a shot, right?

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if he gets to the end with the most votes cast against him in the history of the game.

Might not play out that way on Survivor, but if I'm in that group, I want to be sitting next to Q at the end because I would have to be thinking that nobody wants to vote for him to win.

I mean, if Q winds up with Venus and the millionaire next to him at the end, he's got a shot, right?
He is EXACTLY who came to mind for me last night…

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I havent watched this weeks episode yet.... but always thought Q was more of a BB player than a survivor player... and that he was on the wrong show.... he is way too big of a character for survivor... cant remember the last survivor character that was more about the character than the game... Not even Carol, she was crazy, but she never had the ego for a BB player...

I have thought he is more a combination of Paul(the second season of paul) and swaggy C... The ego and the control....

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought about that after the show. I said there are 8 left and 2 of those have no shot. Venus obviously doesnt realize it. The con or problem is what happens when the final tribal happens. Its easy to say take Q with you for sure but how will the jury look at that. That has been a key decision at times during Survivor. Im wondering who voted Q the second time through. Im guessing Venus but who knows. Whoever did was an idiot. Hate it for Hunter but he was never going to win. No social game what so ever. As far as Q - he can be obnoxious but in a way he has really tried to play the game. He has tried to be loyal - to the 6 anyway and he was thinking by trying to get Maria or Charlie to throw the challenge to get Hunter out.

That leaves Kenzie , Tiff. , Ben

Charlie , Maria

Venus , Q , Liz

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought about that after the show. I said there are 8 left and 2 of those have no shot. Venus obviously doesnt realize it. The con or problem is what happens when the final tribal happens. Its easy to say take Q with you for sure but how will the jury look at that. That has been a key decision at times during Survivor. Im wondering who voted Q the second time through. Im guessing Venus but who knows. Whoever did was an idiot. Hate it for Hunter but he was never going to win. No social game what so ever. As far as Q - he can be obnoxious but in a way he has really tried to play the game. He has tried to be loyal - to the 6 anyway and he was thinking by trying to get Maria or Charlie to throw the challenge to get Hunter out.

Charlie , Maria

Venus , Q , Liz
I think Liz voted Q.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Charlie , Maria

Venus , Q , Liz

well, as i read these posts before watching the episode... now i know hunter is booted...

that really dooms Ben, Charlie and Q.... as it is clear that the women are controlling the game...

Ben should be next to go home... unless Q just becomes unbearable, as he is not needed...

but the smart game play, would be to send Maria home next week... but i doubt it will happen...

also, the problem with dragging people to the finals, is that you give them opportunity to actually do something... especialy for someone like Venus, who is clearly TRYING to play... someone only one week needs to support her, and she can make a big move that will be her own...

i think she is the most dangerous person right now...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also, Venus thinks she is responsible for the Soda blindside.... and she is not wrong... not right... but not wrong.... if 3 people thing they are responsible for the blindside, then they all were...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dick was being a dick (fully intended), but he was doing it for a 100% noble cause, that no one could fault him for. And he controlled the game doing it. You could say he out Dr Will’d, Dr Will.

Q is just chaos. I am not certain he could beat Venus in a heads up vote right now.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent watched this weeks episode yet.... but always thought Q was more of a BB player than a survivor player... and that he was on the wrong show.... he is way too big of a character for survivor... cant remember the last survivor character that was more about the character than the game... Not even Carol, she was crazy, but she never had the ego for a BB player...

I have thought he is more a combination of Paul(the second season of paul) and swaggy C... The ego and the control....
I never saw Swaggy as a good player…

So maybe he is a good comparison to Q.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Charlie , Maria

Venus , Q , Liz
At the revote, the game was over. Voting to keep Hunter was a lost cause. Venus may have swapped (she said good buy to Hunter before his name was announced), but it wasn’t a meaningful vote. None of the initial votes for Hunter were lost in the revote (Q voted for Ben)

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the revote, the game was over. Voting to keep Hunter was a lost cause. Venus may have swapped (she said good buy to Hunter before his name was announced), but it wasn’t a meaningful vote. None of the initial votes for Hunter were lost in the revote (Q voted for Ben)

this group of contestants lost my respect for them this week though... they care too much about the blindside... yes, blindsides are fun and all... but not every week... and not like this... this was just cold...

If I were hunter I would be pissed off, and bitter...

looking at the final 8, I don't think anyone would get my vote yet... not even close...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this group of contestants lost my respect for them this week though... they care too much about the blindside... yes, blindsides are fun and all... but not every week... and not like this... this was just cold...

If I were hunter I would be pissed off, and bitter...

looking at the final 8, I don't think anyone would get my vote yet... not even close...
Hunter was dirty, sure. But this is almost always how “the beast” goes out. It is just the nature of the game.

I wouldn’t fault him for being salty, but again, that’s survivor.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, as i read these posts before watching the episode... now i know hunter is booted...

that really dooms Ben, Charlie and Q.... as it is clear that the women are controlling the game...

Ben should be next to go home... unless Q just becomes unbearable, as he is not needed...

but the smart game play, would be to send Maria home next week... but i doubt it will happen...

also, the problem with dragging people to the finals, is that you give them opportunity to actually do something... especialy for someone like Venus, who is clearly TRYING to play... someone only one week needs to support her, and she can make a big move that will be her own...

i think she is the most dangerous person right now...

Sorry man. Didnt mean to ruin the episode for you. Hunter had an idol. Should have used it.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tevin and Q were WAY too outwardly cocky to possibly be the masterminds of any kind of successful alliance. No way was the 6 going anywhere.

My initial rough groupings of player’s chances…

In The Running

Charlie - he is going into the 6 knowing it is BS, and his reasoning is being explained by the producers
Maria - quietly all positive vignettes, and being in on most discussions
Liz - orchestrated Tevin’s ousting, and received 100% credit from the edit

Unknown

Kenzie - she has been portrayed as being carried by tiff and Q
Tiff - she survived Q’s assassination attempt, so maybe
Ben - what little time he gets is positive, but it is sooo little

No Chance

Q - no one can trust him anymore. He needs a HELL of an explanation next week to salvage his game
Hunter - the “beast” NEVER wins
Venus - the “outsider” rarely wins
Reset after this episode…

In the Running…

Charlie - He is starting to look a bit like Maria’s “Robin”. I almost moved him down to the 2nd tier.
Maria - No change. But she is continually on the right side of the vote.
Tiff (+) - Becoming a real player. And she has been a show focus from the start.

Unknown

Liz (-) - Being in the wrong side of a big vote never bodes well for your overall chances
Ben - Who is this guy, again?
Kenzie - She is starting to play, but she hasn’t stood up on her own yet.

No Chance

Q - Will he get carried to the end as a patsie?
Venus - Will she get carried to the end as a patsie?