• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charlie is also... but charlie and Maria are playing the same game... together... so......

and no way a young, wealthy ivy league student is getting votes over Maria....
I dunno, seems like Charlie has been involved in more serious gameplay discussions than Maria.

I like his edit a lot more than Maria's.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tiff and Kenzi are obviously not as tight as it seems. Kenzi was ready to take her out. I think Kenzi and Ben may be the stronger duo right now

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tiff and Kenzi are obviously not as tight as it seems. Kenzi was ready to take her out. I think Kenzi and Ben may be the stronger duo right now

IDK... kenzi only said to flush the idol... not to get her out... the idol, everyone knew about... and it didn't seem like she was stuck in this plan anyway... she seemed to get off it quickly... so not sure how much she really wanted it, or just wanted the others to see that she was willing to at some point in the game

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All time meltdown. But also probably gonna get a lot of free applebees now

Q lives to fight on. Im here for it

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reset after this episode…

In the Running…

Charlie - He is starting to look a bit like Maria’s “Robin”. I almost moved him down to the 2nd tier.
Maria - No change. But she is continually on the right side of the vote.
Tiff (+) - Becoming a real player. And she has been a show focus from the start.

Unknown

Liz (-) - Being in the wrong side of a big vote never bodes well for your overall chances
Ben - Who is this guy, again?
Kenzie - She is starting to play, but she hasn’t stood up on her own yet.

No Chance

Q - Will he get carried to the end as a patsie?
Venus - Will she get carried to the end as a patsie?

In case you havent seen newest ep yet. Ill just say this from a perspective enterting tonight

The winners edits

Were Kenzie and Charlie and massive gap for anyone else.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All time meltdown. But also probably gonna get a lot of free applebees now

Q lives to fight on. Im here for it

I found myself pulling for Q tonight to survive. With that being said , I still do not understand him getting any votes. He has to be the most hated contestant by his tribe ive seen in a long time. Usually i can see a path for most to possibly win. I mean maybe he could swing a couple if he is there at the end by simply his survivability , if thats even a word. But i just dont see it.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case you havent seen newest ep yet. Ill just say this from a perspective enterting tonight

The winners edits

Were Kenzie and Charlie and massive gap for anyone else.
Really? I completely disagree.

Maria got her godfather, puppeteer resume build and Liz got a “back home” vignette and she put her emotions aside to make the smart game play.

IMHO, it is Maria and Liz, huge gap, everyone else.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found myself pulling for Q tonight to survive. With that being said , I still do not understand him getting any votes. He has to be the most hated contestant by his tribe ive seen in a long time. Usually i can see a path for most to possibly win. I mean maybe he could swing a couple if he is there at the end by simply his survivability , if thats even a word. But i just dont see it.
He is fully doing Dr Will/Evel Dick strategy at this point. Go back and watch BB2, and it is clear that Will is one of the most over-rated players ever. I don’t think this strategy works intentionally. A player can “oops” into it (add Josh to this list), but I don’t think Will or Dick really thought they were winning when they played it.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maria got her godfather, puppeteer resume build and Liz got a “back home” vignette and she put her emotions aside to make the smart game play.

Liz isn't winning.

It's Charlie and Maria and whenever one of those two decides to eliminate the other will go on to win this game.

Kenzi and Ben should be teaming up and pulling in Q and Venus and Liz, but it's just not happening in the edits.
Some great drama this season, probably some more meltdowns to come, but not a ton of strategy.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, keep in mind I said before the ep.

Kenzie took a hit this ep.

It’s still Charlie then kenzie then Maria. This was a big ep to get Maria back into the fold(she fell behind during merge), Tiffany had been near dead for a couple weeks. Obviously is now.

No one else has even a punchers chance even as a Gabler win.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh yeah Q has no chance. But he’s fun as hell to watch.

And people should be actively dragging him to f3 and stop worrying about not liking him. He’s a free win.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah Q has no chance. But he’s fun as hell to watch.

And people should be actively dragging him to f3 and stop worrying about not liking him. He’s a free win.
I think taking Q, Venus, or Liz to the final guarantees you a win.
Kenzi and Ben just seem to be floating.

The endgame strategy has to be centered around getting to the end with unlikable folks that will not get jury votes.

That being said, if Q makes it to the end and pulls off some fantastic speech about how this was all his grand plan, he could win.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IMHO, it is Maria and Liz, huge gap, everyone

Liz isn't winning.

It's Charlie and Maria and whenever one of those two decides to eliminate the other will go on to win this game.

Kenzi and Ben should be teaming up and pulling in Q and Venus and Liz, but it's just not happening in the edits.
Some great drama this season, probably some more meltdowns to come, but not a ton of strategy.

It surprised me that Ben did not tell Kenzie about the vote. Kenzie really wanted that skin on her wall too. I guess to be safe safe , they did have to bring Liz in. I would have liked to have seen it play out though with a 4 to 4 tie. Last week , which in Survivor time is probably 2 days - it was tie but the tribe was smart and voted the bigger threat out - and Hunter was a likeable guy. Tiff , to me , was a bigger than Hunter with her idol and personality.

I did like the way Kenzie flat out told Tiff not yet anyway. Tiff had said something about them blindsiding her. So Kenzie was letting her know it was game on. Im not sure , on the other hand though, that Tiff would have ever turned on Kenzie.

The action has definitely picked up

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think taking Q, Venus, or Liz to the final guarantees you a win.
Kenzi and Ben just seem to be floating.

The endgame strategy has to be centered around getting to the end with unlikable folks that will not get jury votes.

That being said, if Q makes it to the end and pulls off some fantastic speech about how this was all his grand plan, he could win.

also, if both Q and Venus are dragged into the final 3, then the "FAVOURITE" would be seen as a coward, which would hurt there chances of winning...

Dragging one to the finals is fine if you are sitting next to someone with a decent shot...

but i agree about Q... people might think he has no chance... but he actually has a good resume, just not sure if he knows how good his resume is, and if he can really convince people he did it all by plan...

But what is better than controlling the game with the 6, seeing the 6 is finished and becoming a goat... and now is just an agent of chaos. and survivor chaos creates an uncertainty week in and week out...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liz isn't winning.

Ben has pretty deep purple hues.

Charlie isn’t getting nearly enough focus to be the winner. His biggest play was joining, but not trusting, the Six.

Venus and Q now have heavy also-ran vibes. Q more recent, with Venus getting it the whole season.

Liz has been portrayed as a bit of a whiner. But she is playing, and trying to put together a resume. And putting her emotions aside for the Tiff play is a winning argument.

Maria has always been on the winning side of the vote (I haven’t looked this up, but it feels this way), and she just got rid of a threat with an idol in her pocket. That is major for the resume.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben has pretty deep purple hues.

Charlie isn’t getting nearly enough focus to be the winner. His biggest play was joining, but not trusting, the Six.

Venus and Q now have heavy also-ran vibes. Q more recent, with Venus getting it the whole season.

Liz has been portrayed as a bit of a whiner. But she is playing, and trying to put together a resume. And putting her emotions aside for the Tiff play is a winning argument.

Maria has always been on the winning side of the vote (I haven’t looked this up, but it feels this way), and she just got rid of a threat with an idol in her pocket. That is major for the resume.

The votes are kept at the bottom of the wiki.

Yes, Maria has been voting correctly.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The votes are kept at the bottom of the wiki.

Yes, Maria has been voting correctly.
I have avoided doing any research because I don’t want to get spoilt. Like I said a few weeks ago, I got spoilt a few seasons ago at about the final 8 or so. I am certain the full results are out there somewhere.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have avoided doing any research because I don’t want to get spoilt. Like I said a few weeks ago, I got spoilt a few seasons ago at about the final 8 or so. I am certain the full results are out there somewhere.
Pretty sure the wiki is updated week to week.
I suppose someone could go crazy and put final results in, but I have yet to see that.

I also enjoy listening to Tyson's The Pod Has Spoken podcast that he puts out after each episode.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so... this week showed to me how bad Kenzie is as a player... she cared more about the end game than getting there, and is responsible for making the Tiff blindside a serious option...

then she backs out of it, for whatever reason, and just believes that the the rest of the blindside would just forget about it... and then she is not part of the blindside that she started...

might have been one of the epically worst weeks for any single player who wasn't voted off... went from a serious contender to basically a joke in one week....

Maria and Charlie has dominated recently... Charlie winning back to back to make sure nobody can ruin there game...

I honestly still think Q has a chance to win this...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so... this week showed to me how bad Kenzie is as a player... she cared more about the end game than getting there, and is responsible for making the Tiff blindside a serious option...

then she backs out of it, for whatever reason, and just believes that the the rest of the blindside would just forget about it... and then she is not part of the blindside that she started...

might have been one of the epically worst weeks for any single player who wasn't voted off... went from a serious contender to basically a joke in one week....

Maria and Charlie has dominated recently... Charlie winning back to back to make sure nobody can ruin there game...

I honestly still think Q has a chance to win this...
If he can complete the Dr Will game by explaining his chaos strategy, than yes, he has a chance.