• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Superflex Dynasty startup

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really don't understand what the dude with the two rookie QB's was thinking taking Danny Dimes with both Geno and Carr on the board. 50/50 that Squishy Mac ends up starting a ton of games over D. Jones, no one is pressing Geno or Carr at the moment. Just dumb

Mac is playing 2nd fiddle to Lawrence, Jones has Lock behind him and is coming off a knee injury I think
Is he actually talking about Mac Jones? @TREFF I'm confused about who Squishy Mac is.

Edit I'd likely take either Geno or Carr over Daniel Jones also, but Jones will have Nabors now and no Barkley so more passing and hopefully he'll be healthy this year.

Last edited:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he actually talking about Mac Jones? @TREFF I'm confused about who Squishy Mac is.

Edit I'd likely take either Geno or Carr over Daniel Jones also, but Jones will have Nabors now and no Barkley so more passing and hopefully he'll be healthy this year.

yeah, it's Mac Jones, Treff is just getting his backup QBs mixed up. Not a Mac fan at all, but I actually wouldn't mind seeing what he could do with Daboll setting the table for him

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, Squishy Mac =Mac Jones...I dunno why I'm getting players and teams so confused this offseason, usually ain't this bad

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Squishy Mac =Mac Jones...I dunno why I'm getting players and teams so confused this offseason, usually ain't this bad

Youre Getting Old Beavis And Butthead GIF by Paramount+

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ Wilson is the last starting QB left, pull the trigger or go elsewhere?

Screenshot_20240603_144010_Sleeper.jpg

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 363893

id say no need... you have your 3 QBs... getting a 4th for whatever reason is not great... its not like you will be able to trade one easily...

on that list i would go Q johnson and Shakir... but thats me...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id say no need... you have your 3 QBs... getting a 4th for whatever reason is not great... its not like you will be able to trade one easily...

on that list i would go Q johnson and Shakir... but thats me...

If going WR, I was debating QJ, Roman Wilson, or Polk, think they'll be the down field threats in their offenses to start with room to grow, I also haven't given up on QJ just yet!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If going WR, I was debating QJ, Roman Wilson, or Polk, think they'll be the down field threats in their offenses to start with room to grow, I also haven't given up on QJ just yet!

QJ on the bench is great... you know SD has to throw the ball, as they are not good and they have an elite QB... IF and this is a big if, because i doubt it will happen, but if QJ becomes the number one( not great options there), then you got a steal...

same thing with Shakir... their upsides are just so high... and you can stash them both on the bench...

these will be start every week type ceilings... dont see that anywhere else in the potential player pool you are currently at...

Shakir, i think at least has a decent floor... even if he doesnt become the Bills number one...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and if you want a starter for this season only... Hopkins is going to rake...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and if you want a starter for this season only... Hopkins is going to rake...

He's an interesting one, should lose down field work to Ridley but that will also free him up to see less coverage. I also like what Ran/Callahan are building for the titans

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's an interesting one, should lose down field work to Ridley but that will also free him up to see less coverage. I also like what Ran/Callahan are building for the titans

For those of us who think will levis is a good sleeper. You have to think Hopkins will feast.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 363893
No right answer and I'd be torn myself. With an injury a 4th QB could be handy but some interesting choices at WR and you can never have enough RBs so one of those Dolphins RBs maybe? Think QJ would be available later. My own sleeper at WR is Roman Wilson but I'm hit and miss on drafting WRs.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No right answer and I'd be torn myself. With an injury a 4th QB could be handy but some interesting choices at WR and you can never have enough RBs so one of those Dolphins RBs maybe? Think QJ would be available later. My own sleeper at WR is Roman Wilson but I'm hit and miss on drafting WRs.

Think Hopkins and Mostert are the win-now moves.

13th rd is the pick I gave up to get Moss, the 2 picks before mine were Chase Brown and Diontae, the two guys at the top of my queue... always a bummer when you think you'll get one of them then come up empty

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like DHop, and Q Johnson certainly deserves the benefit of the doubt for one more year.

What did anyone expect out of him behind Mike Williams and Keenan Allen all camp, wasn't exactly planned on being a key cog, then Williams goes down, Ekeler misses time, Allen misses time, Herbert goes down..I mean, disfunction with a capital D. The entire team basically stopped showing up somewhere around week 9 or 10