• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl XLV Champions!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure, tk. It just drives me nuts. I mean three games in a row. The Packers receivers couldn't catch a thing, and Rodgers missed some throws. San Francisco looked a little ugly. Then Gronkowski gets hurt, and the rest of the Patriots get a bad case of the drops...which is really bad when the defensive front 4 is taking away passing lanes as it is.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I saw a dude in a Ford today on hwy 10 with the license plate, "Im Rich."

:L

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'cause he didn't overspend on his vehicle?

LOL! That has to be it. Or maybe not, because the bumper sticker in the back window said.... "Scott Walker : HERO" I hear Walker has rich friends(not even saying this politically," so this guy could be legit. I wanted to youtube it for you, but the weather was shitty today so I didn't want to risk getting my phone set to record and all that.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! That has to be it. Or maybe not, because the bumper sticker in the back window said.... "Scott Walker : HERO" I hear Walker has rich friends(not even saying this politically," so this guy could be legit. I wanted to youtube it for you, but the weather was shitty today so I didn't want to risk getting my phone set to record and all that.
I'm guessing the driver wasn't a teacher [more than one clue for that Sherlock!].

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
arod networking to get on saturday night live during his time with nbc superbowl coverage....

anyone have a problem with this, you know the old cliche he should be running offseason drills and focusing on his game schtick.

i personally think it's a great move on his part. he's got a great personality for it. also, i believe everything he does is calculated, and i'm sure he's put a lot of thought into it. i wouldn't be surprised if he thinks it's a good way to get some recognition for the packers and to recruit players there, since he seems to like to do the recruiting thing despite ted thompson's penchant for not signing free agents....

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'm gonna hang out at The Stadium Bar&Grill on Sunday just for some nostalgia, and maybe pout a little bit because there's no football. If you happen to be around Lambeau and see an average sized guy, about 6'1", with glasses, staring at Lambeau and maybe sniffling a little.....that's probably me.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'm gonna hang out at The Stadium Bar&Grill on Sunday just for some nostalgia, and maybe pout a little bit because there's no football. If you happen to be around Lambeau and see an average sized guy, about 6'1", with glasses, staring at Lambeau and maybe sniffling a little.....that's probably me.
Probably a dozen that'll fit that description.

Too bad it's my weekend to work.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably a dozen that'll fit that description.

Too bad it's my weekend to work.

I can make some new friends!

Yea too bad you will be working. Only about a month until the draft. That will get us going for about a week. Then we just wait for mini-camps.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the state basketball tournament could end up in Green Bay. But they polled the coaches around the state and they don't want it. They want to play at the Kohl Center or the Field House as a backup.

It would be good for the Packers, though. They can offer free tours to all the participants. A lot of them will come from far flung parts of the state. Nice way to keep in touch.

And hey, UW-GB and the Packers can help make a weekend of it. Let UW-GB play one of the in state rivals the night before State tip off. Some of the early teams will have families around who might pay for cheap seats. Open up the Atrium at Lambeau, offer big discounts for tournament ticket holders.

I think it'd be great.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where is the tournament usually held?

At the Kohl Center in Madison. I think almost everyone would agree that it should be there, where the State's flagship university plays ball.

Still, if they're going to have scheduling issues, playing it in Green Bay right by Lambeau would still be pretty damn cool for the kids. Especially if each team gets a free tour led by a Packer player, or high visibility coach(like McCarthy or Kevin Greene). I mean I know it's basketball not football...but hey...why not?

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds reasonable to me, here in Nebraska the State Tourney is in Lincoln and the games are played at the Devaney center and several of the local high schools.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya Green Bay would be good too. I would think that the kids would be thrilled to spend time with the staff of the Pack.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I guess I still think it would mean more with the big W at center court. I wouldn't lose any sleep over seeing it in Green Bay. Lambeau Field practically IS the capital.