• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: SUPER BOWL SUNDAY CHIEFS/EAGLES 6:30 PM On FOX

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta question for you. This is a what if.

What if that play happened the same way but it was the Eagles that had the ball. Would you still say it was a bad call?

How is this not holding?

View attachment 321220

It's clear James Bradberry grabbed the jersey.
It's really not egregious enough to decide the game on it. It's not like the Chiefs lose if you don't call it. It would have just been a better finish for the sport.

The refs stayed out of it most of the game, so they could have done that and it would have been a better finish.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they weren’t. They lost to the better football team. The Forty Whiners had nothing to do with that outcome. Additionally that Whiners stat applies the week after teams play the Whiners. Both the Chiefs and Eagles had a bye. You’re a clown.
Nope Niners are a better team but didn’t have a complete team to compete with anyone that weekend.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? What happened?
Your brain still has something wrong. You are one of the few clowns that are confused how football works and is affected on the field by missing players and offense to defense and so forth. I can’t spell it out any clearer for a confused little tyke like yourself

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your brain still has something wrong. You are one of the few clowns that are confused how football works and is affected on the field by missing players and offense to defense and so forth. I can’t spell it out any clearer for a confused little tyke like yourself
Why were the Forty Whiners missing Purdy? What happened?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did the chiefs expose a healthy overrated Philly D?
Why won’t you answer my question?

I know why. Purdy left the game because the Eagles pass rush got to him and ended his game. The Niners lost another QB later because they couldn’t handle the Eagles pass rush. Newsflash! Offensive lineman get paid a lot of money because they protect the QB and are supposed to keep him upright. The Forty Whiners can’t do that and that’s why they lost.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as all the slipping & sliding during the game yesterday, it could've had something to do with that field's apparent flawed drainage system...or maybe it was due to the unprecedented high amounts of rainfall much of the desert southwest had recently..which increases water tables and raises aquifers that can add to surface moisture and condensation...and as some have mentioned, the paint on the field was also an issue.

But perhaps it was a combination of all the above?

And from what I've read...that stadium had the same issue earlier this season during some Ariz. Cardinals home games.

That said...whatever it was, it wasn't exactly a good look for the NFL in their biggest game of the year.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't have happened to a more deserving fan base/team...

Thank you. I’m very proud of the Eagles head coach and we’re lucky to have him.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles another victim of the Niners. 0-16 to teams following 49ers game lol
That's the football equivalent to "on your death bed you will receive total consciousness"

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that was fascinating in last night's game was the formation the Eagles kept using on either 4th & 1 or at even the goal line, which was them almost looking like they were gonna take a knee, but obviously it was meant to push help Hurts over for the 1st down or TD. They must have used that at least on at least 4 or 5 occasions and it worked every time. Have to wonder if the rest of the league will attempt their own versions of this next year. Can't say it's foolproof, no play ever is. But it sure was successful last night and something tells me there's a new blueprint for short yardage plays to move the chains or even score a TD.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that was fascinating in last night's game was the formation the Eagles kept using on either 4th & 1 or at even the goal line, which was them almost looking like they were gonna take a knee, but obviously it was meant to push help Hurts over for the 1st down or TD. They must have used that at least on at least 4 or 5 occasions and it worked every time. Have to wonder if the rest of the league will attempt their own versions of this next year. Can't say it's foolproof, no play ever is. But it sure was successful last night and something tells me there's a new blueprint for short yardage plays to move the chains or even score a TD.
They did it all year and were successful almost every time. I think most teams could do it but Hurts and the OL makes it just that much better