• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Suns vs FakeShowRapist

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kendal Marshall still refuses to tweak his shot. He would be a decent point guard if he worked with a shooting coach.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kendal Marshall still refuses to tweak his shot. He would be a decent point guard if he worked with a shooting coach.

He could be like an Andre Miller if he develops more muscle and learns how to post and make smart moves......

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kendall will be fine in the nba but he couldn't run this system if he tried way to uptempo to have a slow pg. Nash was slow but at least he wasn't as slow as a turtle.

I understand there the Lakers but Jim Buss will scare players away........ There cap is so fucked up I don't even know if they can get Love and Westbrook......

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta lock up Kobe though so he can be a Laker for life. That goes beyond the contract..... 20 years in one uniform and one of the greats...... I just think Kobe could of taken less but it's clear he wants to own a team.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Young is a fuckn moron

He may be a moron because we lost the game but I have no problem with what he did, I would not let someone like Lin/Len push me around like that. Nick Young is the only one on the team with a pair of balls. Not one Laker came to his aid.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the disappointing thing that he had to take on 5 aholes startin with Len - who da fuck is he by the way? Someone should have retaliated but didn't and that's what got me p'd after that cheap shot

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the disappointing thing that he had to take on 5 aholes startin with Len - who da fuck is he by the way? Someone should have retaliated but didn't and that's what got me p'd after that cheap shot

Dude your team sucks...... No good free agents next year Pau is gone. Top 5 protected were gonna get that pick I hope you know. Gerald Green>Swaggy P. It wasn't even a punch it was a girl slap. Dragic is the toughest pg in the nba who would of killed him.......

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may be a moron because we lost the game but I have no problem with what he did, I would not let someone like Lin/Len push me around like that. Nick Young is the only one on the team with a pair of balls. Not one Laker came to his aid.

If he put down the bong he might be less angry all the time. Pair of balls with a girly punch....

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Swaggy p is good he's just a guy you hope Lakers don't sign for a big long term deal. You don't wanna screw up cap space when K Love and Westbrook are avaliable....

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think what Young did was smart by any means... but he's right. No one else on his team stepped up to show him they had his back. I'd be fuckin' pissed too! Bunch of pussies!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think what Young did was smart by any means... but he's right. No one else on his team stepped up to show him they had his back. I'd be fuckin' pissed too! Bunch of pussies!

So Bayless, Young, any other players that went after Dragic this year.......

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He could learn how to throw a punch......... B4 he does this shit....