• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Suns @ Tanking Little Bitches

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean how does Dragic average more assists and Bledsoe averages 3.3 turnovers while Bledsoe takes the ball up and Drag plays off the ball, Drag is the better passer and I just proved it. These fools are overrating Bledsoe as a pg. I think they take pressure off each other but both play off each other. I bet Bledsoe would of had the same amount of assists tonight without Dragic.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done I just don't understand how Dragic lost us the game in this uptempo offense with no screens or set plays for shooters they had good looks Green couldn't hit. Blame it on Green or the Morris twins not the guy who was hitting shooters all night and they just couldn't knock it down......

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no picking between the two of them Dragic is loyal and trust me he will want to resign and take a contract that fits what the Suns want......... He's loyal to Phoenix. There is no picking between the two.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wasn't a fan of the pick. At all. And never will be. Especially after the Robin Lopez disaster. At best he will develop into a decent backup who will average like 8 and 7 a game. Ben McLemore was the pick, and how great would it been to have him come in when Bledsoe is hurt

Dude McLemore is a chucker.......... He takes horrible shots, plays horrible defense, no confidence at all in his game, and turns it over a lot. When I have watched Ben his shots are all over the place and also his attitude and lazy work ethic. We don't want that cancer on our team. Maybe KCP or just take a center, because centers don't develop until there mid 20s Ben is a bust bro if you think he's going to be good you have no knowledge of basketball. Think about this he shoots 35% does that seem like a good pro to you?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is worse than the Warriors loss, because atleast that GS team with Iguodala is a top 2-3 team in West

easily worst loss of season

There defensive rotation is horrible...... I don't see em finishing in the top 3.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben is horrible...................... I think we should of drafted Trey Burke as our sixth man......

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys. I bet the Suns to win. Been terrible with my bets the last month and put the bad juju on you

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys. I bet the Suns to win. Been terrible with my bets the last month and put the bad juju on you

Only bet on this team at home. Also Green doesn't play well when he has more pressure on him. Bledsoe needs to come back, but some of these haters are blaming this loss on Dragic? WTF.......

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thad Young was 0-7 today with 0 points what the hell. Is he having a bad game so they trade em?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's weird because he's been on an absolute tear lately. Only one game, though.

I think he would play better on the Suns hes one of those guys that would fit the system and really show his true potential. The problem is though Sam Hinkie is a little bitch gm. He wants the most out of anything.

The Philadelphia 76ers are open for business. Players like Thaddeus Young, Even Turner, Spencer Hawes and others are available. Sam Hinkie won't just dump those guys, he wants significant assets back. But don't be surprised if Philly is very active prior to the deadline. Sulia - See more at: HoopsHype - Thaddeus Young Rumors

But Dragic is frustrating, inconsistent, and is as good as hes gonna get lets just trade him now. :rollseyes:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know how the sixers arent good? And if there going to tank Hinkie cant just lay back and wait all day there are really only 5 legit players in this draft, some sleepers, and some good bench pieces. Better make a move.....

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jbanvJLgBU]Thaddeus Young 29 Points Full Highlights (11/1/2013) - YouTube[/ame] So quick and athletic we have seen how good we are when the Morris twins are consistent. But would we sign him before we traded to make sure hes locked up this fucker better not want a max.