• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Suns @ Tanking Little Bitches

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lost to a team playing these players tonight:

Taj GIbson
Mike Dunleavy
Joakim Noah
Kirk Hinrich
Jimmy Butler
Tony Snell
Nazr Mohammed
and D.J Augustin

makes me wanna not give a shit about this team this week

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lost to a team playing these players tonight:

Taj GIbson
Mike Dunleavy
Joakim Noah
Kirk Hinrich
Jimmy Butler
Tony Snell
Nazr Mohammed
and D.J Augustin

makes me wanna not give a shit about this team this week

*Barfs*

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dragic is playing terrible. I do not care what anybody says about his scoring or teammates missing shots. He does not create for anyone. He seems to be looking to score every single time down the court and not running the team. The whole point of a point guard is to create shots for his teammates. Dragic has only two assists so far tonight. That is embarrassing for a point guard. He just dribbles around and most of his passes are forced. Bledsoe is far more of a pure point guard than Dragic.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is worse than the Warriors loss, because atleast that GS team with Iguodala is a top 2-3 team in West

easily worst loss of season

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dragic is playing terrible. I do not care what anybody says about his scoring or teammates missing shots. He does not create for anyone. He seems to be looking to score every single time down the court and not running the team. The whole point of a point guard is to create shots for his teammates. Dragic has only two assists so far tonight. That is embarrassing for a point guard. He just dribbles around and most of his passes are forced. Bledsoe is far more of a pure point guard than Dragic.

Ill never be a huge Dragic fan. I really like his game, and hes easily the best option at PG for Suns right now. But hes never going to be better than what he is now

and that's a 17 ppg , 6 assists a game guy.

Sure, he will have a 3 game stretch occasionally where he looks like an allstar. But he is what he is. A nice PG who would start on a bunch of teams, but if there was a better option, id take it in a heartbeat

Dragic is a really good player, but not necessarily someone that makes others around him better

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This loss is not on Dragic at all. Why is no one talking about the Morris twins going a combined 3-13 from the floor and combined for a -23 +/- on the court? Sick of how hot and cold they are.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire bench was awful. 8 for 25 shooting combined. 0 for 7 from 3. 4

Gerald Green also sucked.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im perfectly fine with Dragic as PG for years to come, don't get me wrong. Though frustrating as he is

But its still clear

when Bledsoe is healthy, Suns still need a legit PF, and SF. Starting caliber

if your gonna keep Frye around and start him, you can't afford to keep starting P.J tucker. hes a high energy defense guy, nothing more

tonight he goes 1-2 in 19 minutes. That's the starting SF folks. When the Suns are winning, its masked.

Suns need to make a trade for someone to either replace Tucker or Frye. Suns need another guy in starting lineup that you can count on for 35+ minutes a game

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't stand the Dragic haters Bledsoe averages more assist because Dragic can spot up shoot. Dragic plays great in intense games and is a tough playoff point guard he's going to get better as he played all summer in Slovenia this off season he can focus on little things in his game.

When Dragic was struggling last year he started passing and stacked his assists up this offense is suppose to be a combo guard offense. Plumlee can't really finish, Green likes to set up his own shot and thinks he's Kobe and hogs. The only person Dragic can get assists to is Frye it would be great to have another spot up shooter. Also PGs don't create everything Hornaseck installed a dual pg system 2 PGs that play off each other and make each other better I see no sets being run? How the hell is he suppose to get assists?

Dragic is the best player on the suns look at the stats. To many times this year Bledsoe tails it on defense or pulls up and takes a bad shot. Let Dragic score this is good for him even though with no sets being run and everyone bricking 3s how is he suppose to assists? He is learning to play the SG because Bledsoe can't spot up shot we need Dragic to learn to play off the ball. He's played great all year. Green had open looks the difference is when Dragic was out Bledsoe was hitting his 3s bulls are still good defensively but if you don't think Dragic is the best player on the suns your delusional.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand how you get assists when there are no sets being run. All the Raptors do is sets and screens and Lowry makes the pass that's how PGs get there assists. Not driving and dishing to Gerald Green who can't make a shot.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im perfectly fine with Dragic as PG for years to come, don't get me wrong. Though frustrating as he is

But its still clear

if your gonna keep Frye around and start him, you can't afford to keep starting P.J tucker. hes a high energy defense guy, nothing more

tonight he goes 1-2 in 19 minutes. That's the starting SF folks. When the Suns are winning, its masked.

Suns need to make a trade for someone to either replace Tucker or Frye. Suns need another guy in starting lineup that you can count on for 35+ minutes a game

I don't get how you don't get frustrated with Bledsoe. He tails it on defense, he sits out to much, he can't spot up shoot, turns it over to much, he's always tired. Dude this system isn't for PGs to rack up assists........

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the Warrioirs game Dragic wanted the ball but Bledsoe drove in and got stripped he was clearly tired. He's got to get in shape that's why I don't understand Bledsoe sometimes the reason why Bledsoe won without Dragic was because Green was playing well. I just don't get the hate for Dragic......... Also when drag was out Bledsoe had a consistant Markieff Morris.........

Last edited by a moderator:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never question our training staff, Jahii. If Bledsoe is injured and they say he can't go, then he can't go. They know what they are doing. Obviously we need him back, but I'd rather him sit out and get 100 percent rather than rush him back and risk re-aggravating it.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But its still clear

I agree with you about replacing Frye or Tucker. Personally, I've never really liked Tucker. He is a good defender and hustles, but he is not an NBA caliber starter. A lot of people say that he is the heart and soul of this team, but I believe that the team wold thrive if he were replaced by someone with actual talent.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never question our training staff, Jahii. If Bledsoe is injured and they say he can't go, then he can't go. They know what they are doing. Obviously we need him back, but I'd rather him sit out and get 100 percent rather than rush him back and risk re-aggravating it.

I don't get the Dragic hater though. I really don't...... He's played much more consistant than Bledsoe this year. The reason why Bledsoe gets assists is cause Goran can spot up shoot Bledsoe can't......... How about Green plays like he did when Dragic was out? He's gotta step up I thought Goran was fine tonight. When you shoot this bad from 3 pt range in this type of offense I expect a low assist number.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dragic has played more consistant than Bledsoe I have said it over and over again. Dragic is the best player on the suns.