• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suns fire Hornacek

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really don't see the point. Nothing that has happened was his fault. Should have let him finish out the season. If this team starts playing with energy and effort now I'll be pissed, the last thing we needed was a new face in charge.. At least not until next season. This front office is run by dumbasses. I just hope we can get Luke Walton next season.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is no surprise to me, it was just a matter of time.

Does Woj ever sleep? Dropping 1am Woj Bombs, damn.

I just hope the losing continues so we can develop our young guys and land a top 5 pick. Knight, Morris and Tucker should all be dealt sooner rather than later. Maybe Chandler if they find someone that wants that contract… they'd have to eat at least half of it probably.

Hornacek is an OK, not great coach but an even better guy. I feel for him, it's not his fault Bledsoe went down for the year, Morris and Chandler underperformed and Knight has missed some games. The FO is a mess, I'll be so happy when we start canning guys like Babby, McDonough, etc. and Sarver sells the team.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a not too serious note John Calipari could come coach all the former UK players we have.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a not too serious note John Calipari could come coach all the former UK players we have.

Ha, that would actually be kinda awesome. He does demand respect from his players which is exactly what this franchise needs. I don't think Knight will be here much longer, but if he got to coach Bledsoe, Booker and Archie that'd be pretty dope.

He wants a ton of money and would want to run the team "his way" though… at least that's what he told Brooklyn, so I doubt our clown of an owner Sarver would pay him a ton AND give him the reigns to the franchise but let's pray he does if the scenario pops up.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Blatt would be a really good hire, imo.

He's gotten his fair share of the blame, and most of it deserving. Blatt's biggest mistake was not implementing his strategies that got him hired in the first place. He catered towards Lebron, and understandably so. This time around I would anticipate him having a much better feel for the locker room and being able to coach up a roster. He could come in with a fresh start with a roster willing to work with him. He was basically undermined from day 1, as he was not Lebron's hand chosen coach.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is no surprise to me, it was just a matter of time.

Does Woj ever sleep? Dropping 1am Woj Bombs, damn.

I just hope the losing continues so we can develop our young guys and land a top 5 pick. Knight, Morris and Tucker should all be dealt sooner rather than later. Maybe Chandler if they find someone that wants that contract… they'd have to eat at least half of it probably.

Hornacek is an OK, not great coach but an even better guy. I feel for him, it's not his fault Bledsoe went down for the year, Morris and Chandler underperformed and Knight has missed some games. The FO is a mess, I'll be so happy when we start canning guys like Babby, McDonough, etc. and Sarver sells the team.

The Suns may have the worst FO in the NBA. They've completely dropped the ball on Morris. By waiting this long, they will get nothing for him, when it was obvious he should have been traded a long time ago when there was value to be had.

Firing Hornacek makes no sense. Are they making a playoff push? With the morons in the FO, they probably think they are. Just watch...new interim guy is going to have something to prove, the knuckleheads will start trying harder on the floor, and they'll win themselves out of a good lottery pick.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the way their season's going you would figure Hornachek would have stayed on at least until season's end.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not used to having 3 head coaches fired in a season and 1(or more) of them not being from the Kings. Hornacek took the fall, I don't really know how good or bad he was but he had a good first year when they weren't expected to contend and finished near .500 last season even after trading IT and Dragic. This year really went downhill when Bledsoe got hurt, they might have still hung around for the 8th spot with him healthy. The GM and owner needs to know what their plan is in order for them to get back to contending, they got some good young players and some pieces they could trade like Chandler and Morris.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard Sean Miller's name pop up in this too but that would almost be a demotion at this point lol.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nash would be great for nostalgia but I don't want him to walk into this burning house. Not until Sarver is gone.