• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suicide B- league

Vote on new members to replace those that dropped out.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uwZwaKE.png

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this rate the A league will catch us tomorrow.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be my last year for this league. Just can't stand the lack of interest and preparation. Mostly from just a few, but they kind of ruin it for the rest of us.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be my last year for this league. Just can't stand the lack of interest and preparation. Mostly from just a few, but they kind of ruin it for the rest of us.

Nah we are good. As much as I was messing with BK, we have to remember it is a Saturday night and some of us are still in our 20s (I wish). Which means going out to the club and living life.

And as much as I would like to beat A League one year, if they finish first life will still go on.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We have a slow draft to accommodate the differences in time zones and work schedules. Some here have corrupted it to allow themselves not to be ready to make a choice when their OTC. Not hard to see someone has been on the site but choices not to make a pick for hours.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a slow draft to accommodate the differences in time zones and work schedules. Some here have corrupted it to allow themselves not to be ready to make a choice when their OTC. Not hard to see someone has been on the site but choices not to make a pick for hours.
ileave my browase open AAT ffyi

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think femurov draft has been really solid for a suicide league. No injury risks, nobody trying to rebound from a dud season, all good productive players, money in the bank types. However it's early so we'll just have to see the final results.
Great... Harold just jinxed me...

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah we are good. As much as I was messing with BK, we have to remember it is a Saturday night and some of us are still in our 20s (I wish). Which means going out to the club and living life.

And as much as I would like to beat A League one year, if they finish first life will still go on.

Then leave a list. No excuses to sign on look at threads and then disappear again. :gaah: Ok ok ok you warned me it goes slower then the Mock Draft forum so let me just take my meds.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thats being tough... we have no clue whether someone is on or not... Just because they have a green check mark in the left top corner of their name doesn't mean they are actually around... Just means they didn't close their hoop screen...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ileave my browase open AAT ffyi
You've never been a problem SP, other then your a early to bed guy. Really it not hard to tell who tries and who doesn't care. We saw Stomp take a bit with his last pick, but I wasn't worried about it because I know he makes every effort to be on point.
Guess I just don't have the patience for the slackers. So unless we move suicide to online draft, this is my last go around with it.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've never been a problem SP, other then your a early to bed guy. Really it not hard to tell who tries and who doesn't care. We saw Stomp take a bit with his last pick, but I wasn't worried about it because I know he makes every effort to be on point.
Guess I just don't have the patience for the slackers. So unless we move suicide to online draft, this is my last go around with it.

Normally these take 2 weeks. This one we have done almost 6 rounds in three days. We are doing good. Yes we are all going to have our moments were we are slow to pick, but I don't think anyone in the draft this year is a problem. The main problem we have had with these in the past is no longer in any MBBRL leagues.