• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suicide B- league

Vote on new members to replace those that dropped out.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have Eli Manning and Alex Smith

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One week left before the playoffs fellas! Which of the four 7-6 teams take the two remaining playoff spots?

Micro and Shady - 10-3
OBX, Milk, Harold and Gladiators - 7-6

OBX vs Shady
Milk vs BK
Harold vs Bandit
Gladiators vs Face

Micro and Shady are more or less healthy. I'm only missing K White and A Foster. With D Johnson, M Ingram and J Howard the Foster loss hasn't been that major. Lockett finally making some noise last week could bode well for the playoff run. Micro lost AP and Gio so far this season. Luckily for him like my team CJA got hurt and his rookie Booker slid into a starting role.

OBX's team is looking like a real contender if he can make it into the playoffs. L Bell, Winston, Rawls, Baldwin, Diggs and Olsen looks really good.

Milk's team very much like OBX's team. Brees, L Murray, M Gordon, A Brown and Mike Evans is pure beastmode.

Harold's team is leaning on Zeke big time. The match up for Bortles couldn't be any worse against the Vikings this week. Doubling down on the sorrow is A Robinson on his bench. No TE with only ASJ on the roster. WR's K Benjamin and S Shepard need to step up this weekend.

Gladiators team is missing a RB and WR with all his injuries. Carr, OBJ and Eifert can give him a punchers chance but it's not looking good for this team.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update on the Barbarians suicide league.

Easier to just copy and paste the standings to start.

Screenshot%20-%2012_6_2016%20%2012_42_34%20PM.png

Next weeks match ups.

Screenshot%20-%2012_6_2016%20%201_00_41%20PM.png

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One week left before the playoffs fellas! Which of the four 7-6 teams take the two remaining playoff spots?

Micro and Shady - 10-3
OBX, Milk, Harold and Gladiators - 7-6

OBX vs Shady
Milk vs BK
Harold vs Bandit
Gladiators vs Face

Micro and Shady are more or less healthy. I'm only missing K White and A Foster. With D Johnson, M Ingram and J Howard the Foster loss hasn't been that major. Lockett finally making some noise last week could bode well for the playoff run. Micro lost AP and Gio so far this season. Luckily for him like my team CJA got hurt and his rookie Booker slid into a starting role.

OBX's team is looking like a real contender if he can make it into the playoffs. L Bell, Winston, Rawls, Baldwin, Diggs and Olsen looks really good.

Milk's team very much like OBX's team. Brees, L Murray, M Gordon, A Brown and Mike Evans is pure beastmode.

Harold's team is leaning on Zeke big time. The match up for Bortles couldn't be any worse against the Vikings this week. Doubling down on the sorrow is A Robinson on his bench. No TE with only ASJ on the roster. WR's K Benjamin and S Shepard need to step up this weekend.

Gladiators team is missing a RB and WR with all his injuries. Carr, OBJ and Eifert can give him a punchers chance but it's not looking good for this team.

Nice job. I was just doing a lazy man way for a update, when you posted yours.:thumb:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't hate on my injured Gladiators.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My kicker got cut, what are the odds of that happening? I know BK had that happen once, but still...

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Abdullah in my lineup just in case he returns lol

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What, your kicker got cut also.:eek:
Next year I will definitely be more careful.
In camp, right before the season.

He's the best kicker they've ever had. Didn't see them going cost cutting mode with him, but they did.

I have three other guys who haven't scored a single point. Lol