• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suck it, Suck it 12 times: NY professor Robert Blecker covers deflate gate extensively

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To better understand Judge Berman’s ruling and the impact in the case, we join Robert Blecker who’s educated opinion was formed after spending “hundreds of hours” pouring over facts, documents, and details related to DeflateGate.
Blecker concluded:
– We know at least the NFL cheated, and the Patriots may have, my best guess is that it never happened.
– The NFL cheated if you define cheating, as I think it should be, which is the deceptive attempt to gain an unfair advantage, by violating rules, the letter and spirit of rules.
– If you look at the unfair advantage in the investigation from start to finish, there was a deceptive attempt to gain that unfair advantage by the NFL.
– They leaked incorrect figures, as to how much the balls had been deflated
– Belichick/Bradypress conference made them look guilty, but the reason they couldn’t explain it was because it wasn’t to be explained, it never happened.
– Well’s concluded he was “generally aware,” however there is no “standard of general awareness…it’s not found anywhere…it’s not listed anywhere.”
– Never been a suspension for an equipment violation, for refusing to cooperate in an investigation, yet Brady was suspended 4 games
– The punishment was disproportionate to the crime, if the crime happened; there was no adequate notice

Blecker midway through highlighted Judge Berman thought the pretense that the Wells’ Investigation was “independent” was a joke. Interestingly in Judge Berman’s ruling, he puts right in front “independent” in quotes or bolded for emphasis, every time he mentions the “Independent” Wells’ Report.

It was clear to Professor Blecker, “there was no independence here, this was an in-house investigation.” He also noted, some commentators/talking-heads have pointed out Goodell acted as “judge & jury.” I’m fairly sure anyone who has taken Business law, or is a human being with an understanding of basic human right & fairness that “a person cannot be a judge in his own case,” as we’ve learned from western culture for thirty centuries.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"he must be a boston homer"

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? Still on this? Didn't you "win" or something?

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome everyone to the "Rock Strongo" forum! General NFL topics are forbidden from now on. The only topics to post are: "The Patriots", "Patriots Game of the Week", "Tom Brady", "Sinful desires of Tom Brady", "Your legal rights when you violate the restraining order that Tom Brady placed against you".

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome everyone to the "Rock Strongo" forum! General NFL topics are forbidden from now on. The only topics to post are: "The Patriots", "Patriots Game of the Week", "Tom Brady", "Sinful desires of Tom Brady", "Your legal rights when you violate the restraining order that Tom Brady placed against you".
when the penis slides in, do you wince or smile?

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blecker concluded:
– We know at least the NFL cheated, and the Patriots may have, my best guess is that it never happened.

Anyone whose "best guess" is that Patriots didn't cheat in this instance is a complete moron.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He probably went to school at Harvaard.

Yeah this article sums it up pretty well.

There's a basic unfairness to how the NFL does it's legal business that gets kicked in the groin every time it gets into a real court. People here argued the minutiae of previous court cases and missed this most obvious fact.

Was that Lester Munson there?

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
geez this is old schtick

in the blade runner voice "MOVE ON MOVE ON " etc etc etc

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're like the King of the Retards? Makes sense now. Keep those threads coming and don't eat your boogers.
im educating the retards, not leading them. im far too intelligent for that.