• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid Packers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'm really hating the Packers right now. Instead of being able to watch the SF/DET game, in my region we get the honor of watching the Packers pummel the Rams... I'd like to smack whoever comes up with the schedule for games in Colorado.

:boxing:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AHH are the tv coverage maps up already?!?!?!?

golly geez, me nervous, I COULD see the game if it's the game of the week...

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCK.... no early fox game for me... I'm literally in the only grey area of the bloody map!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN it, back to the streaming methods... might try to put it up on the tv for this one...

CURSE you Cablevision!

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is pretty amazing that the Packers \ Rams game is getting so much coverage. The entire midwest for a game where the Packers will probably be up 35-3 at halftime and playing the backups for an entire half?

Stupid ass Los Angeles area too, Philadelphia \ Washington over the 4-1 49ers and 5-0 Lions? I don't know how they choose the games, but it sure seems like the president of the local area uses his personal bias instead of trying to get the most interesting matchups.

Week 6 NFL Broadcast Maps

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really hating the Packers right now. Instead of being able to watch the SF/DET game, in my region we get the honor of watching the Packers pummel the Rams... I'd like to smack whoever comes up with the schedule for games in Colorado.

:boxing:

your avatar just about made me shit my self.....:welcome:

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That is pretty amazing that the Packers \ Rams game is getting so much coverage. The entire midwest for a game where the Packers will probably be up 35-3 at halftime and playing the backups for an entire half?

Stupid ass Los Angeles area too, Philadelphia \ Washington over the 4-1 49ers and 5-0 Lions? I don't know how they choose the games, but it sure seems like the president of the local area uses his personal bias instead of trying to get the most interesting matchups.

It's not really that strange to see why the broadcast schedule is the way it is... The Niners and Lions are traditionally weak. Eventhough the Lions are a preseason cinderella candidate, the Niners are a preseason cellar dweller team... The Packs are the defending SB champs while the Rams are preseason favorites to win the NFC West... So when the schedule came out, the broadcast schedule will favor the Pack vs Rams... same is true for the Phil vs Wash game.... Now the question will be, can they change the broadcast schedule, not only for this week but for the entire season?...

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not really that strange to see why the broadcast schedule is the way it is... The Niners and Lions are traditionally weak. Eventhough the Lions are a preseason cinderella candidate, the Niners are a preseason cellar dweller team... The Packs are the defending SB champs while the Rams are preseason favorites to win the NFC West... So when the schedule came out, the broadcast schedule will favor the Pack vs Rams... same is true for the Phil vs Wash game.... Now the question will be, can they change the broadcast schedule, not only for this week but for the entire season?...

Pretty sure all Sunday games can be adjusted. Don't you remember the last couple seasons where games with playoff implications got programming priority?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I've got to think they're subject to change, or the northwest would be showing Pack-Rams. That said, Packers and Rams fans cover a lot of the midwest, so even though it's not a marquee matchup, lots of people will want to see it.

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCK.... no early fox game for me... I'm literally in the only grey area of the bloody map!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN it, back to the streaming methods... might try to put it up on the tv for this one...

CURSE you Cablevision!

Blame the NFL and their broadcasting rules. You must live in a primary market of an NFL team.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ That I do.. its called NFC EAST.....

Are these coverages predetermined before the season?

BeerMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go watch the game at buffalo wild wings

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hmm Alaska is not on the map. Wonder which game they will show here, Probably the packers and rams game. There a lot of love for the seahawks and rams up here in Alaska so there always on t.v. it seems.

Z-Comeback

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
hmm Alaska is not on the map. Wonder which game they will show here, Probably the packers and rams game. There a lot of love for the seahawks and rams up here in Alaska so there always on t.v. it seems.

Right underneath each map Alaska and Hawaii are color coded. They aren't on the map but they are accounted for below.

(Bottom left corner of the map where it says "Powered by Google" just look down from there)

Last edited by a moderator:

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right underneath each map Alaska and Hawaii are color coded. They aren't on the map but they are accounted for below.

ah thanks I see it now.........ohh.......Look its the packers and rams game no surprise lol.

Owell guess Ima have to go to my buddies and watch it. He has direct TV but a very uncomfortable couch. and his tv is almost as big as his apartment lol.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

(Bottom left corner of the map where it says "Powered by Google" just look down from there)

did i see the colors right, Fox is showing the 49ers in Hawaii? yipee!!!

its more fun watching games with friends, but early games in Hawaii start 7:00 am. so watching it at home has its advantage.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did i see the colors right, Fox is showing the 49ers in Hawaii? yipee!!!

its more fun watching games with friends, but early games in Hawaii start 7:00 am. so watching it at home has its advantage.

Dang! That's really early! Would make for an interesting day having chugged beers that early in the morning :)

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dang! That's really early! Would make for an interesting day having chugged beers that early in the morning :)

yep, so when i travel to the mainland, i get up on sundays and turn on the TV..........WTF, why don't they show the NFL in Denver? not in Chicago? not in New York? OOOOHHHH yeah.......too early.

speaking of chugging............when i was young, "gotta do what you gotta do". soon as one guy decides to chug, we all chug. sometimes upwards of 12 guys....crazy.

now-a-days too old for that, we don't chug till the 11:00 am set. plus, its more like 'beer tasting' than 'chugging'? :-)