• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Working on a project this morning in the garage. Leaned back and the stool went out from under me. Landed on the concrete on my elbow and knee. Hurt like hell. Thought my shoulder was dislocated and my kneecap was damaged. Just laid there for a couple of minutes and started moving all the parts. Everything seemed to be working and in place. I'm going to take four 650 mg Arthritis Strength Tylenol before I go to bed tonight. I know I'll be a hurtin' puppy tomorrow morning.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Working on a project this morning in the garage. Leaned back and the stool went out from under me. Landed on the concrete on my elbow and knee. Hurt like hell. Thought my shoulder was dislocated and my kneecap was damaged. Just laid there for a couple of minutes and started moving all the parts. Everything seemed to be working and in place. I'm going to take four 650 mg Arthritis Strength Tylenol before I go to bed tonight. I know I'll be a hurtin' puppy tomorrow morning.
Glad it wasn't worse Ken, Heal fast

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F'n stools!!!!!!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know you are in gods waiting room already, we need to be careful at this age.\

Off to IR and don't miss any appointnements

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the Bills/Bengals in a snowstorm. It's 81 outside my house right now. I don't miss January and February in the Northeast at all.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the Bills/Bengals in a snowstorm. It's 81 outside my house right now. I don't miss January and February in the Northeast at all.
Weird, it's67 here just south of Boston. It's probably a bit colder outside.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOT SO STUPID NEWS:

The entire NE Patriots staff will be coaching the West Team in the East-West Shiners Bowl. BB, BOB, JM and their entire staffs are all working
with players as I type.

Game will be Thursday February 2, 2023 at Allegient Stadium in Las Vegas.

Think Josh might be stopping by??

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOT SO STUPID NEWS:

The entire NE Patriots staff will be coaching the West Team in the East-West Shiners Bowl. BB, BOB, JM and their entire staffs are all working
with players as I type.

Game will be Thursday February 2, 2023 at Allegient Stadium in Las Vegas.

Think Josh might be stopping by??
WTF is the Shriners Bowl?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's an All Star game that allows underclassmen to play as well as seniors. Only seniors can play in the Senior Bowl. Shiners gives underclassmen who've declared mto play in a game where all of the pro scouts and coaches can see them play for real and not just tape. Because of the underclassmen being able to play, a lot of the top seniors will be playing because they get two chances to impress. Or as one NFL scout said, "Two chances to get hurt and not get selected."

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's an All Star game that allows underclassmen to play as well as seniors. Only seniors can play in the Senior Bowl. Shiners gives underclassmen who've declared mto play in a game where all of the pro scouts and coaches can see them play for real and not just tape. Because of the underclassmen being able to play, a lot of the top seniors will be playing because they get two chances to impress. Or as one NFL scout said, "Two chances to get hurt and not get selected."
Appreciate the education

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Last offseason, the Pats drafted four players who were participants in the Shrine Bowl, beginning in the second round with wide receiver Tyquan Thornton. New England also selected CB Jack Jones (fourth round), RB Pierre Strong (fourth round), and DL Sam Roberts (sixth round) after strong showings at practice and in interviews in Las Vegas a year ago."

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Otherwise know as the East-West Shrine bowl, it is older than the Senior Bowl as watched carefully by recruiters!
Yeah I remember this. Just the way BK wrote it threw me off.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was looking at Judons stats. Just like last year, his sack totals completely dropped in the second half of the season. First 10 weeks he had 13.5 sacks and was in conversation as the Leagues Defensive Player of the Year. Last 7 weeks he had 2.5 sacks. I almost had that many. Not sure why he falters so badly as the season comes to an end.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team sucked because there was not a game where offense, defense, special teams played together. They get it together could play much better.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was looking at Judons stats. Just like last year, his sack totals completely dropped in the second half of the season. First 10 weeks he had 13.5 sacks and was in conversation as the Leagues Defensive Player of the Year. Last 7 weeks he had 2.5 sacks. I almost had that many. Not sure why he falters so badly as the season comes to an end.
1) Conditioning?
2) BB Scheme?
3) Opposing teams focusing on stopping him which opened it up for Uche and others...the team continued to get sacks.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you watched the Bengals/ Chiefs, were you not reminded of the Patriots?

Throwing a deflected INT with 3:14 on the clock and then finding a way to give the game away with eight seconds left, with a stupid defensive penalty that was totally unnesscessary.

May have been the most horrifically officiated Playoff game in NFL history, next to the Patriots/Raiders when the referee admitted fifteen years later that he was pulling for the silver and black, who were then defeated by the Steelers because that game wasn't infected with biased calls.

My gut says that the Chiefs are going to get mauled by the Eagles.. No one was there when Andy Reid coached the Eagles, but Lorrie will want him punished for leaving.

JMO. But the memories were horrible.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you watched the Bengals/ Chiefs, were you not reminded of the Patriots?

Throwing a deflected INT with 3:14 on the clock and then finding a way to give the game away with eight seconds left, with a stupid defensive penalty that was totally unnesscessary.

May have been the most horrifically officiated Playoff game in NFL history, next to the Patriots/Raiders when the referee admitted fifteen years later that he was pulling for the silver and black, who were then defeated by the Steelers because that game wasn't infected with biased calls.

My gut says that the Chiefs are going to get mauled by the Eagles.. No one was there when Andy Reid coached the Eagles, but Lorrie will want him punished for leaving.

JMO. But the memories were horrible.
If they need motivation more than "win a championship" then they don't belong there. The "Andy Reid" motivation is for the media to play with.

The refs were atrocious in both games. I don't get why the replays of Davonte Smith dropping the ball did not show him dropping the ball (so the team knew to challenge it) until after the next play was run. It seemed both unfair and intentional. They showed the other angles multiple times and the correct angle not once.