• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
25+ years and I never get tired of seeing that video. Walker appears to yell something at him, I really wonder what it was.
Walker was PISSED!

You know he thought "only one to beat now is the kicker! Pfft...the kicker..."

And he never looked back.
Until he went down.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other news...stupid or otherwise...

There have been 65 starting QB's in the league this year.

Bill Belichick set 7 of them on that path.

Brady, Hoyer, Garoppolo, Brissett, Stidham, Jones and Zappe.

He's shit with WR's, but great with DB's and QB's.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smell anything seafoody?

Chiefs waive OT Geron Christian

Miami IRs OT Eric Fisher

Miami is awarded OT Geron Christian as a waiver claim.

Seems as if the Chiefs are trying to do what's necessary to help the Dolphins get the 7th seed.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear God..... if 9 minutes without oxygen makes you brain dead... @BigKen had to have been without oxygen for at least 8 minutes and 30 seconds sometime in his life.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear God..... if 9 minutes without oxygen makes you brain dead... @BigKen had to have been without oxygen for at least 8 minutes and 30 seconds sometime in his life.
Shame on you thinking being brain dead (or approaching it) could cause the delusions brought on by extreme narcissism.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly! When you really see how far we regressed... it's sickening
I know I am the odd man out on this, but I do not feel it's all that far. We were and are in rebuild mode, we had no cap space to speak of, we just lost Josh, it's Mac's second year. There were very promising moments. I do feel BB has to man up and get rid of Patricia

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I am the odd man out on this, but I do not feel it's all that far. We were and are in rebuild mode, we had no cap space to speak of, we just lost Josh, it's Mac's second year. There were very promising moments. I do feel BB has to man up and get rid of Patricia
You ain't the odd man out. But it's more than Patricia.
Bill has historically surrounded himself with experienced and innovative OCs and DCs
For some reason, that has not been his plan for the past two years. He will not give a reason and leaves that to anyone who wants to throw out a theory. It's killing the team and the effect will be that no players will want to come here because it's such a mess and no one will resign.

Bill has painted himself into this corner and we're going to see if he's the coach that we all thought he was and hire some real people to help him out or will he keep loyal soldiers and force Kraft to fire him mid season when the team is 2-7 and the stadium is a quarter empty?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.
There is brain drain every year.
The Patricia experiment failed this year. Macs sophomore slump was exacerbated because of it which really let his own flaws show.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ain't the odd man out. But it's more than Patricia.
Bill has historically surrounded himself with experienced and innovative OCs and DCs
For some reason, that has not been his plan for the past two years. He will not give a reason and leaves that to anyone who wants to throw out a theory. It's killing the team and the effect will be that no players will want to come here because it's such a mess and no one will resign.

Bill has painted himself into this corner and we're going to see if he's the coach that we all thought he was and hire some real people to help him out or will he keep loyal soldiers and force Kraft to fire him mid season when the team is 2-7 and the stadium is a quarter empty?

Since Crennel and Weiss, who has Bill brought in from the outside to fill a major coaching position instead of from within?

I can't think of any. I remember him bringing in some defensive guy one year but he never made it to the season because of "personal" reasons.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I once got an eye almost busting out of the socket. Fortunately it healed completely, like 30 years ago.

It was a line drive, I was running from 3rd base to home and BOOM, got smacked right in the face. Black bulging eye, yellow, deep red for a few weeks. Fortunately the knock on head didn’t do much damage, or maybe it did? You never know.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Crennel and Weiss, who has Bill brought in from the outside to fill a major coaching position instead of from within?

I can't think of any. I remember him bringing in some defensive guy one year but he never made it to the season because of "personal" reasons.
Didn't he bring in Dean Peas for a couple seasons?