• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more intrigued with attempting"to navigate "The Great Loop."

View attachment 288078

Boat size will be critical. Marinascharge about $2.00 a foot for an overnight. A 45 ft yacht can eat about $25 an hour in fuel alone. Since we'll have two women to contend with, I'm thinking about reducing the size from 50 feet to 35-37. No staterooms, everyone sleeps in a bunk. Comfortable and relaxed Loop should take about 4-6 months.
Ever heard of Facebook? That's where personal diaries belong.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more intrigued with attempting"to navigate "The Great Loop."

View attachment 288078

Boat size will be critical. Marinascharge about $2.00 a foot for an overnight. A 45 ft yacht can eat about $25 an hour in fuel alone. Since we'll have two women to contend with, I'm thinking about reducing the size from 50 feet to 35-37. No staterooms, everyone sleeps in a bunk. Comfortable and relaxed Loop should take about 4-6 months.
An anchor is a lot cheaper than a marina. With a 40+ boat, you should not have to go to a marina overnight. Bunks are ok but as you get old they can be hard to load. Sex in a bunk is worse than a backseat! Get in the gulfstream and do some fishing! Start collecting recipes for fish! I have friends that have 70 footers. During bad weather they take the 42' out.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since no one else has touched it:

Steven Ross is trying to talk both Tom Brady and Sean Payton into coming to the Miami Dolphins.

He's offering Brady a piece of the pie if he does. Rumor is that TB gets somewhere between 5-10% of the team.

Not sure what he's offering Payton.

If Brady takes it, Kraft will erase everything ever associated with TB12. That's not bullshit. Brady has already fired a couple of shots at the Patriots and going to the Dolphins would be a huge slap in the face to Kraft. Ross's son is next in line to own the team and Brady would never get more than whatever the offer is.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since no one else has touched it:

Steven Ross is trying to talk both Tom Brady and Sean Payton into coming to the Miami Dolphins.

He's offering Brady a piece of the pie if he does. Rumor is that TB gets somewhere between 5-10% of the team.

Not sure what he's offering Payton.

If Brady takes it, Kraft will erase everything ever associated with TB12. That's not bullshit. Brady has already fired a couple of shots at the Patriots and going to the Dolphins would be a huge slap in the face to Kraft. Ross's son is next in line to own the team and Brady would never get more than whatever the

Last edited:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. What shots did Brady fire?

2. That may have been a plan before the Flores allegations not likely now. Dolphins planned to pursue Sean Payton and add Tom Brady to ownership group, per report

3. Not likely Kraft will disassociate with Brady as whole, it's business and Brady doesn't owe Kraft a damn thing or an explanation for what he does.
I've only been back for two days and watched TV once. It's on every local station . If you don't live here I can't provide all of the "news" that is being discussed and how much detail. Every time I did before I went to Florida, I got a pile of shit thrown at me. It's all over NBCSports Boston, NESN and FoxSports Boston.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone watching the combine??

Several Patriot discussions today.

1. Patriots may not franchise JC unless they can work a deal for him. (Rappaport) Bill does not want to lock up $17.3M on someone he sill lose next year.

2. Bill and McCourty are trying to work out something that will keep DM on the field on a Patriots' uniform. He's still considering retirement. Bill wants his leadership and on field coaching for as long as possible, but at a reduced rate.

3. Biggest discussions outside of the players at the combine is the fact that the Patriots do not have either coordinator in place. BB has other GMs, Coaches and even owners totally freaked out. "Unbelievable.", "Crazy.", "Bizarre.", "Strange."

4. Patriots have been talking to the top five rated WRs and have spoken to at least eight of the middle ten, which has caused other teams to schedule talks with four of them.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never carry much news only what they tell me. Anyway, I believe Matt Jones could build a potent offense with some WR help.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... Brady un retires. What a dildo. Can't live without all the attention I guess. Probably couldn't handle seeing his wife all the time. Understandable.
My guess, strictly a guess, is that he either;
A) wanted to retire a Patriot, or
B) wanted to play for the 49ers as has been hypothesized.

Arians said flat out there was no way he was going to release him. So if he ever wants to retire a Patriot, he need to fulfill his obligation to the Bucs.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Arians said flat out there was no way he was going to release him. So if he ever wants to retire a Patriot, he need to fulfill his obligation to the Bucs.
Or maybe he just wants to play???

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Could also be a "Branding" thing where for years he's been saying he would play to 45...

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Adow GIF by A Discovery of Witches