• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Still no takers for Kaepernick as Seattle passes on him

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks looked like Kaps best chance to find a team until the Hawks decided to go with a slightly better version than a living scarecrow and signed Austin Davis instead. Yup, Austin Davis over Kaepernick.

This leads me to believe that Kap must be still be looking for big money. Seattle isn't about to pay someone several million to sit on the bench. Either that or teams just don't want the media and fan headaches that would come with signing a polarizing guy like Kaepernick. Either way I'm fine with the decision. I never wanted Kap on the Hawks.

He found one taker !!!!!
upload_2017-6-7_21-20-26.jpeg:lol::dhd::pound:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
You never know till you try.

Anything else is premature speculation..... Fueled by hate.

Hatred of losing football games. Because that's what he does best when he's not being carried to victory by Frank Gore & the best defense in the NFL.

I get that a Cowboys' fan wouldn't know how bad he is, but the guy can't read a defense. He makes 1 read & then runs around. Defenses figured that s**t out.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuunny how during that superbowl running everyone thought kaep was the next great thing, all i could think was hot streak and this guy is gonna be awful

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuunny how during that superbowl running everyone thought kaep was the next great thing, all i could think was hot streak and this guy is gonna be awful
Sounds like Flacco. Except Kaep is a better runner.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hatred of losing football games. Because that's what he does best when he's not being carried to victory by Frank Gore & the best defense in the NFL.

I get that a Cowboys' fan wouldn't know how bad he is, but the guy can't read a defense. He makes 1 read & then runs around. Defenses figured that s**t out.

I've got Sunday Ticket, I've seen him play a lot, likely as much as any 49ers fan.

He's good enough to play. I'd take him.

Fueled by hate.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap is very much like RG3. Too one dimesional.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heh, holy revisionist history. Yep, the D balled in the 2013 NFCCG, but it wasn't Frank fucking Gore that kept SF in the game and gave them a chance to win. That was ALL Kaep.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Heh, holy revisionist history. Yep, the D balled in the 2013 NFCCG, but it wasn't Frank fucking Gore that kept SF in the game and gave them a chance to win. That was ALL Kaep.

Frank Gore didn't run for 110 yards & 5.8 YPC in that game? I revised that?

1 TD and 1 pick in a high-scoring game for Kaepernick. And he ran out of bounds for a loss (which he did a bunch of times because he's too derptastic to actually learn things about football).

He's about the dumbest, starting QB I've seen since Ryan Leaf.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frank Gore didn't run for 110 yards & 5.8 YPC in that game? I revised that?

1 TD and 1 pick in a high-scoring game for Kaepernick. And he ran out of bounds for a loss (which he did a bunch of times because he's too derptastic to actually learn things about football).

He's about the dumbest, starting QB I've seen since Ryan Leaf.

Heh, whatever. You're invested in making Kaep look like an idiot. Go nuts.

Gore was not a factor in that game. Kaep was the factor on Offence. Without him, you're not in position to win. End of story.

And to be clear, I wouldn't want Kaep as Seattle's starter. But that's not the discussion.

And Leaf? C'mon now, don't b.s.

Kaep 12,000 career yards and 72 TD's
Leaf 3600 career yards and 14 TD's

Be fucking serious.

When all you SF fans were blowing sunshine up people's butts about Kaep being awesome, I too saw his weaknesses (he's not ever going to be a pocket guy).

But he's definitely talented enough to be a backup in the NFL, and is better than quite a number of starters.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Heh, whatever. You're invested in making Kaep look like an idiot. Go nuts.

That's f***ing stupid. I'm completely objective about him. I gave him a chance, but he's football ret**ded, and he never learns. I wanted him to be great, but it didn't happen.

Gore was not a factor in that game. Kaep was the factor on Offence. Without him, you're not in position to win. End of story.

110 yards rushing, and no factor? :what: That must be why he was marching all over the Ravens on the last drive and Kaepernick threw 4 incomplete passes in a row at the end of the game.

And I didn't say he was as bad as Leaf; I said he was the dumbest starting QB since Leaf (I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting).

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's f***ing stupid. I'm completely objective about him. I gave him a chance, but he's football ret**ded, and he never learns. I wanted him to be great, but it didn't happen.

110 yards rushing, and no factor? :what: That must be why he was marching all over the Ravens on the last drive and Kaepernick threw 4 incomplete passes in a row at the end of the game.

And I didn't say he was as bad as Leaf; I said he was the dumbest starting QB since Leaf (I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting).

The 2103 NFCCG was against the Seahawks. Where we beat you on the Sherman INT, and went on to win the Superbowl. Gore wasn't a factor.

And I'm not arguing that he's GREAT. Never said that.

I said he's good enough to be a backup.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2103 NFCCG was against the Seahawks. Where we beat you on the Sherman INT, and went on to win the Superbowl. Gore wasn't a factor.

And I'm not arguing that he's GREAT. Never said that.

I said he's good enough to be a backup.

Oh yeah the game where Kaep throw for a whooping 153 yards had two interception ( one of course was Sherman tip pass, that ended the game) 2 fumbles ( only one recovered by Seahawks ), yeah Kaep was awesome.:whistle:

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah the game where Kaep throw for a whooping 153 yards had two interception ( one of course was Sherman tip pass, that ended the game) 2 fumbles ( only one recovered by Seahawks ), yeah Kaep was awesome.:whistle:

Al Davis: "Just win baby."