• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STFU and play Chris Culliver

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I spend my time as I like, spend yours how you like.

People are still making points I'm countering them. Spending time on a nice philosophical discussion is better than sitting in front of the TV watching pointless crap. I like my views to be challenged and I like challenging others. I think these discussions are healthy to have.

I'm not mad at all though. Not one bit of anger exists inside of me. I couldn't care less about you honestly. You are free to move on at any point. You are only here by your own choice. You've already said you are pissed. Do something to get rid of that anger, I can't tell you what that is, it's up to you to find out what will fix your problem.

who's mad??????????

as for a problem I don't have one other than people like you who think they have the only opinon that matters

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
call it greed if you want but being open could jeopardize a career.I can see Teams not being interested in knowingly having one on the team,and how could the player prove discrimination?

players are cut all the time and there is no written law saying any team must play a certain player,hell they risk it all by coming out of the closet,,,it would be a shame to throw away a multi million dollar a year career away and end up bagging groceries at the local Save A Lot

Haha~ Ghost, I was trying to write an exasperated version of "Agreed" in other words, I was agreeing with your comment - I didn't even think of your interpretation, but I can see it now...my bad

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha~ Ghost, I was trying to write an exasperated version of "Agreed" in other words, I was agreeing with your comment - I didn't even think of your interpretation, but I can see it now...my bad

no problem..............

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freedom of speech only protects you from punishment from the law. It doesn't protect you from others countering your opinion that you made available to the public.

He is entitled to his opinion, and supporters of gay rights are entitled to their opposition of his opinions.

This + million. I wish I had a million dollars every time I heard someone scream freedom of speech when someone disagreed with him or a private company acted upon certain statements.

People who wish for a nickel every time a certain event happens, aren't wishing high enough. I'd have gone higher than a million if I were greedier.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have had enough have at it I'm out

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how about the native Americans,,,we only killed them stole their land and took away their freedom,,,,,,,,and many still live in poverty today on reservations that most of us wouldn't slow down long enough to take a piss on

As it currently stands which rights are native Americans denied? The historic treatment of them is one of the worst ever, I'd never deny that. They where majorly fucked over.

The question was which are still denied rights. Native Americans also had their civil rights movements and got many of their rights back.

Natives are no longer forced on reservations, they can marry as they please, they can practice any religion, they can vote, they have a level of autonomy to enforce their own laws as they see fit.

What rights are natives currently denied?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honest question. Unless you're gay, how can you, or anyone who isn't gay know for sure it is a choice? As a heterosexual male I can tell you for sure that I did not choose that.

In his last paragraph of what you quoted, he used it in a context like he was saying the behavior of having sex was a choice, but didn't say anything about the attraction. (He's addressed attraction elsewhere, I believe.) Sure, I choose to have sex with my wife every time I have sex and not to have sex with anyone else (mutual decision ;)), but the gender in which I was attracted to wasn't by choice (though I can't complain!).

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who's mad??????????

as for a problem I don't have one other than people like you who think they have the only opinon that matters

It's only your anger making you think I ever said my opinion is the only that matters. You frustrated? wanna non gay massage?

101flyboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you are not condemning those who are raised to believe that "homosexual behavior" is not natural but a lifestyle? Explain why your stance is any different from the other.
First of all, being indoctrinated into believing ignorance isn't an excuse for said ignorance. Secondly, homosexuality isn't a lifestyle. So what am I condemning? Not people, but the belief that there is something somehow wrong in being gay, or engaging in same-sex intercourse, when there isn't.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No

Gays aren't women though. Gays are as capable as straight men at respecting other men's privacy. I know many straight guys have the irrational fear that all gay men they encounter are just waiting to hit on them, but they really aren't.

I agree. As to the bold, technically, so are women. Sure, some women may gawk like some men would, but there's a presumption that there's a reasonable likelihood of mutuality there. So it isn't so cut and dry look away. Guys would hit on girls if it were coed, and while some guys are ugly and inappropriate, some do so in an environment where they are socially looking for the girl thinking she might like it. In a lockerroom of all guys, it's easier probably to respect the privacy because you know it's not welcome.

I guess I don't have a point. I was going to jokingly call you sexist when you said gays aren't women, they're capable of respecting men's privacy (suggesting women can't) - I thought that would be ironic for someone defending equality in thought and action. But then I thought explaining it would be better, due to the sensitivity of the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. As to the bold, technically, so are women. Sure, some women may gawk like some men would, but there's a presumption that there's a reasonable likelihood of mutuality there. So it isn't so cut and dry look away. Guys would hit on girls if it were coed, and while some guys are ugly and inappropriate, some do so in an environment where they are socially looking for the girl thinking she might like it. In a lockerroom of all guys, it's easier probably to respect the privacy because you know it's not welcome.

I guess I don't have a point. I was going to jokingly call you sexist when you said gays aren't women, they're capable of respecting men's privacy (suggesting women can't) - I thought that would be ironic for someone defending equality in thought and action. But then I thought explaining it would be better, due to the sensitivity of the thread.

I disagree women can't. At least not in my experience. those filthy whores are always grabbing my cock. And don't get me started on them not knowing their rolls. These dumb bitches are so busy working (and sucking at it) that they can't even cook anymore! what good are they at this point?

:yahoo:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT: Everyone, you guys should be more careful on quoting people, you in this thread have messed it up to make it look like you are quoting and disagreeing with yourself. LOL.

Not a real suggestion, it's just confusing when skimming the thread and trying to follow along.

Edit: I thought it was Arete Tzu and AC, but everyone along that line of quoting and response was messed up.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree women can't. At least not in my experience. those filthy whores are always grabbing my cock. And don't get me started on them not knowing their rolls. These dumb bitches are so busy working (and sucking at it) that they can't even cook anymore! what good are they at this point?

Racist! ;)

101flyboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe that at all. There was a long thread about the sodomy and the health implications thereof back on the ESPN forum that I'm not going to ressurrect. For the sake of arguement, just you can put it in the choice VS being born gay issue.
Sodomy doesn't=gay.

I don't believe people are "born" gay.
Science disagrees with you. And so do, you know, actual gay people.

But the funniest thing I find about the preachiest pro-homosexual advocates is that almost every single one of 'em I've met are moral relativinsts when it comes to any moral question except the ones about which THEY feel strongly.
Moral relativity? Well here's the thing. A lot of social liberals tend to have a live and let live attitude, TRULY, when it comes to things that don't impact them and their lives in a profound way. They accept people for who they are. They embrace people for whatever and whoever they do. And that's it. It's more "who cares" than anything else. It's that these individual things aren't cause for celebration yet they aren't wrong, they aren't bad, they just are, and instead of making a fight about how things are, learn to realize that some things exist and as long as it harms no-one, then you know what, get over it, accept it, and move on.

101flyboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If people were genetically predisposed to being gay then if there were identical twins and one were gay then the other would be as well because they have identical DNA / brain structure. Every study I've seen on the subject puts it at about 50% of gay twins also have a gay twin.

Homosexuality: not genetic.
Sexual orientation is epigentic. And it's biological. Sexuality isn't as black and white as you seem to believe. The gay gene theory was never really pushed as credible.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of curiosity, has anyone ever pointed out to you that you use commas where you should use periods? In literally every post I've seen you make,,,,

Fixed, courtesy of Grayghost, LLC, fixing posts since April 2011,,,,

Ugh, it feels weird to end a sentence like that,,,, Even in parody, it's difficult,,,, My (not-real) OCD, keeps me at 4 commas,,,,

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this as a pro athlete and this is a touchy subject and being openly gay would only put pressure on the player and his teammates not to mention the team itself the media loves shit like this,,,remaining quiet about it would be better all the way around,,,after a career is over do what you want
Ahhh-Greed!! Hell, even after the SB would be a better time.

I think he's talking about the gay player coming out after the career is over, not about Culliver stating his opinion after his career is over. Unless I'm reading your post incorrectly, it sounded like you are referring to his bolded quote as Culliver waiting until after Sunday's game.

Ahhh-Greed!! Hell, even after the SB would be a better time.
call it greed if you want but being open could jeopardize a career.I can see Teams not being interested in knowingly having one on the team,and how could the player prove discrimination?

players are cut all the time and there is no written law saying any team must play a certain player,hell they risk it all by coming out of the closet,,,it would be a shame to throw away a multi million dollar a year career away and end up bagging groceries at the local Save A Lot

He was saying "agreed," not "ahh, greed" - you guys are starting to look like Alex Smith and Michael Crabtree earlier this year - need to work on your chemistry to get on the same page. ;)

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When gays are legally banned from getting married, that's systematic discrimination. When gays where told they can't serve openly or they'd lose their job in the military that was systematic discrimination. Gays are denied legal benefits that other couples get, simply because they are gay.

Wanna remind me of the other groups as prominent as gays that are still denied right in america?

I'm sorry to say, but the way things are going in some places, someone would respond to this by saying: what about laws that say you can't marry your first cousins? Isn't that systematic? Or you can't marry before 14...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see if I can derail this thread...

...ALEX SMITH!!!

Keap is soooo much better......I wonder what he thinks of gays :rollseyes:

Ahh, but what does Alex Smith think of what Kaep thinks of what gay people think of Culliver? That's the real question. Do you think that Culliver could trade his comments and a 3rd for what Alex would have said if posed that question?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nevermind my comment above on Crabtree, I didn't see that you responded, I just thought his misread of your comments along with what I thought was a misread of his, was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.