• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steve Wilks Out as 49ers DC

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you just said defense is about Jimmys and Joes not Xs and Os
Did I qualify that with the word “more”? Why would you assume my opinion is that a DC doesn’t matter at all?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defensive coordinator is also suppose to know the overtime rules too. Jackass Kyle said he wanted the ball third, which makes no sense.
Wait What???
He didn't know the overtime rules?
Are you fucking kidding me?

He should have walked home from Vegas.

Nevertheless...It should have never gone into OT.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or you can just own the fact that you don’t have a good counter argument.
Its not an argument. You're misusing a word. I can't stop you, you're simply wrong. You'll never change your incorrect opinion.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not an argument. You're misusing a word. I can't stop you, you're simply wrong. You'll never change your incorrect opinion.
Ok. I’ll take another swing to further the conversation. Can I inject the idea of the Butterfly Effect? You can’t project how the rest of the game gets played based on the result of a play with 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. Game script changes immensely without that. It’s just an oversimplified and lazy form of analysis.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. I’ll take another swing to further the conversation. Can I inject the idea of the Butterfly Effect? You can’t project how the rest of the game gets played based on the result of a play with 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. Game script changes immensely without that. It’s just an oversimplified and lazy form of analysis.
I'm not referring to that discussion, I'm referring to your misuse of the word "choke". Niners lost a close game to an equal opponent and the GOAT QB. There were random errors and a couple coaching gaffes. That's not what that word means. Not every loss is that.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not referring to that discussion, I'm referring to your misuse of the word "choke".
Ahhhh…so your comment was pure deflection back to an older conversation.
Niners lost a close game to an equal opponent and the GOAT QB. There were random errors and a couple coaching gaffes. That's not what that word means. Not every loss is that.
Correct. Not every loss is a choke. Kyle Shanahan perpetually shitting the bed in the big game though and it always entailing a blown lead absolutely warrants being referred to as a choke. Questionable tactic letting me know days later that the “choke” shit bothers you. I’ll be able to get months of traction out of this one.

IMG_4021.gif

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhh…so your comment was pure deflection back to an older conversation.

Correct. Not every loss is a choke. Kyle Shanahan perpetually shitting the bed in the big game though and it always entailing a blown lead absolutely warrants being referred to as a choke. Questionable tactic letting me know days later that the “choke” shit bothers you. I’ll be able to get months of traction out of this one.

View attachment 354581
More misuse of words, as expected. Do what you must.

Stlducks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Kyle doesn’t know when he hires a guy if he would be a good fit?
Kyle made a bad hire, yes. He even said himself he made a mistake. It happens.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And no criticism of Shanny or you're hating....even if it's valid.

SMH.
Um, haven't the Niner fans criticized Shanny in this thread and agreed with other (though not all) criticism of Shanny? SMH

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know how football works. You just proved my point. I said Shanahan does not get all the blame yet people keep blaming him only. Nobody is blaming the Falcons defense or Quinn.

It's a team sport. The whole team blew the lead.
on paper the 49ers are the better team, but KC has Mahomes even the SB refs knew that it's bad news for the 49ers if he has the ball for the last drive in OT.

Stlducks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on paper the 49ers are the better team, but KC has Mahomes even the SB refs knew that it's bad news for the 49ers if he has the ball for the last drive in OT.

Ok? Nobody is defending that. We are talking about Wilks and his firing was not because of the SB like the talking heads are trying to say.