• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stephen A Smith show

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,044.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate S.A.S.,but his stand-in today is just as bad as he is in his thinking.....

Dan Graca I believe is his name,more less said the Bears are gonna be second guessing theirsleves for not tanking the game vs the Vikes so we could play Minnesota again in the first game of the playoffs.....

Wtf is that type of thinking.....That would taking the chickenshit way out.

I thought Nagy did it the right way and play yo win the game and while we were winning late in the game,he slowly took out the starters.....

Kudos to Nagy f keeping this team in sync going into the playoffs rather than go in Sunday rest the starters and tank the game......And if we did that and lost,we would be the biggest idiots on the planet....

That is not even professional in my book.......

Last edited:

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not easy to beat a division opponent 3 times in a season. Especially a playoff caliber one...which the Vikings could have been.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kinda fag gives a fuck who they play? If they are to be Super Bowl Champions, they should be able to beat whoever. Trying to lose so you can play an "inferior" opponent sends a horrible message to your team, and is truly something only a raging pussy would even think of.

:stephena:

Fuck the Eagles. Bring em' on.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Stephen A. Smiff. That dumbass is wrong about 90% of the time, and his stand-in will be equally as dumb.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,044.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to play it back just to see if I heard was right.....I was like :surprised: ....Who the hell ever made S.A.S. and this clown a sports talkshow hosts has to be one ignorant sob to believe anything they say.......

Last edited:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,044.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not easy to beat a division opponent 3 times in a season. Especially a playoff caliber one...which the Vikings could have been.

Well if they lost,we would not of beat them 3xs this year....js......lol

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, the reality of the situation is that Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith's of the world are incredibly good at their job.

Their job is to make you talk about them. "Oh my god! Did you hear what Stephen A. said! Ridiculous!"... These type of posts are all over social media a multitude of times per week. Which means, even if he's completely intolerable, he's killing it. He gets the exact reaction he wants.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, but we clearly matchup with Minnesota beautifully. It would have been the preferred matchup.

However, I really don't care and think we handle Philly without a huge fuss.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but we clearly matchup with Minnesota beautifully. It would have been the preferred matchup.

However, I really don't care and think we handle Philly without a huge fuss.
I'm with you, Minny was my choice as well, altho I certainly didn't want the Bears to lose simply to allow for this matchup. So I have no complaints with how it has turned out. Besides, if we want to show that our 12-4 record was no fluke, that our defense is the league's best, then it shouldn't matter who we face.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ridiculous for an NFL team to intentionally lose to pick a more favorable opponent in the playoffs. There's a million ways that could blow up in your face. Whoever suggested this is an absolute moron.

Just beat the team in front of you. Simple.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like our match ups going into the playoffs. It seems like a gentle build up if we keep winning. First Philly, which is winnable, then at LA, which is winnable, then at NO, which is the toughest yet, but still winnable for us. I’d be happy with one win (hell, I’m happy with making the playoffs).

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,044.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, the reality of the situation is that Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith's of the world are incredibly good at their job.

Their job is to make you talk about them. "Oh my god! Did you hear what Stephen A. said! Ridiculous!"... These type of posts are all over social media a multitude of times per week. Which means, even if he's completely intolerable, he's killing it. He gets the exact reaction he wants.

I never watch his show....ever.......And not for his absurd remarks either........I just so happen to be flipping thru the channels and they were talking Bears Eagles....

I actually listen to Will Cain for the recofd.

But you would really have to be asinine to even make an assumption as to that ignorant claim....

I'm glad we beat Minnesota and now playing Philly,it's a better test to how good our team really is,rather than play a flash in the pan team like the Vikes just to play another game.......And who lnow,we play to lose to the iVkes just so we can play them this weekend and we lose,we'd be an embarrassment to the league.......

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never watch his show....ever.......And not for his absurd remarks either........I just so happen to be flipping thru the channels and they were talking Bears Eagles....

I actually listen to Will Cain for the recofd.

But you would really have to be asinine to even make an assumption as to that ignorant claim....

I'm glad we beat Minnesota and now playing Philly,it's a better test to how good our team really is,rather than play a flash in the pan team like the Vikes just to play another game.......And who lnow,we play to lose to the iVkes just so we can play them this weekend and we lose,we'd be an embarrassment to the league.......

It's really not that absurd. A lot of people have said that. I was around Bears fans this weekend who brought up that being (possibly) the better option. It was something widely talked about all week leading up to the game.

If we would have played Chase Daniel and lost? I wouldn't have minded, at all having the better matchup. I'm happy we played and dominated. As I think this team is riding a high which will be tough to knock them off of. However, it's not insane. Teams have played the seeding position game in the past.

Not saying we should have... we'll beat Philly. However, it's just not this unheard of notion that you're making it out to be.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really not that hard. 14 out of 21 have done it.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really not that absurd. A lot of people have said that. I was around Bears fans this weekend who brought up that being (possibly) the better option. It was something widely talked about all week leading up to the game.

If we would have played Chase Daniel and lost? I wouldn't have minded, at all having the better matchup. I'm happy we played and dominated. As I think this team is riding a high which will be tough to knock them off of. However, it's not insane. Teams have played the seeding position game in the past.

Not saying we should have... we'll beat Philly. However, it's just not this unheard of notion that you're making it out to be.

That's retarded fan talk.

It's such an unbelievably shitty message to send to your team, only uninvested fans would even consider it.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's retarded fan talk.

It's such an unbelievably shitty message to send to your team, only uninvested fans would even consider it.

I disagree. As a lot of the people I talked to were long time die-hards. Some were also impartial fans of other teams who I know follow the game closely. There were more than a couple analysts who brought it up as well.

I understand what you're saying. However, this talk is common this time of the year whenever a scenario like this comes up. People are going to naturally think about all of the angles. You guys are blowing it WAAAAAAY the hell out of proportion.

Nobody was talking about playing intentionally to lose either. It's a matter of resting up your key starters and if the chips fall that way - you simply are fine with it.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, as Wood said - if the Bears had lost to them. They wouldn't have needed to beat them for a 3rd time.
So losing to them would have been worse because teams who split are only .500 in the playoffs instead of. 667 like the sweepers!

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just left the NFL General Discussion Board... Eagle fans are full form. I lived in Ambler (outside of Philly) for 5 years and I can honestly say they love their Eagles. But when they lose they turn on them like rabid dogs and virtually disappear. This Sunday wull be no different.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really not that hard. 14 out of 21 have done it.

14/21 have swept a playoff team 3 times in a season? Holy sh*t. Are like half of them the Patriots/49ers with Montana/Brady or some sh*t?