• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steelers Shazier: "The NFL has a Patriots Problem."

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't be happy unless the Pat's get the next two SBs and go undefeated in at least one of those two seasons ...

I don't really think that ... I just wanted to see how it felt typing it ...

... it felt good by the way ... freaky ... but in a positive sorta way

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't care if they go 2 and 14 this year. I'm still exhausted from last Feb.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love when you hear the Steelers are making adjustments and will play more man and will attempt to get pressure without blitzing. Hello? How many years did it take them to figure this out?

And the Pats are already adjusting to the adjustments with their own moves.

The Pats are going to keep doing what they do until somebody can stop it imo, but personnel wise, they're not standing pat (pardon the pun)...they have gotten better on paper.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats are going to keep doing what they do until somebody can stop it imo, but personnel wise, they're not standing pat (pardon the pun)...they have gotten better on paper.

They (Patriots) sure appear to be loaded on offense this year. I'm looking forward to watching the carnage.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't care if they go 2 and 14 this year. I'm still exhausted from last Feb.

I'm not ready yet. I want to see how far this current team can go. I certainly don't care about undefeated or anything but another Superbowl would be just great.

Would I be ready for 7 years of famine after that? I don't know but I might.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK if he's highly overrated, he wasn't the only guy to inherit a good roster and win a title...but there are plenty that would echo your statement.

From watching the guy every week...big time motivator, great recruiter (very good staff), aside from the Jarvis Jones bust, he's proving to be getting better assessing talent, mediocre at best Xs & Os.

There was something missing the last season the Steelers won the SB, hmmm what was that, let me think a minuts, ummm hhhmm. Oh! Right! Tom Brady didn't play that season.

:trash::suds:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They (Patriots) sure appear to be loaded on offense this year. I'm looking forward to watching the carnage.
Pretty much the only thing thats going to stop the Patriots this year is injuries or if some sort of crazy strong defense appears out of the woodwork. I think both could happen but the Patriots are definitely going to crush quite a few teams this year.

I'm hoping they take week 1 off just to give everyone else a shot.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much the only thing thats going to stop the Patriots this year is injuries or if some sort of crazy strong defense appears out of the woodwork. I think both could happen but the Patriots are definitely going to crush quite a few teams this year.

Naturally I think NE will be contending come Feb. But it won't be easy with their schedule. 5 out of 6 games on the road. Starting in mile high then playing Oak in Mexico City. After that, They could apply for jobs as Sherpas if the football gig doesn't work for them.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont get it

He don't either Dirt, NW is like an old empty pickup truck running over a bumpy road, he just rattles and makes a lot of noise.....
upload_2017-6-17_16-2-34.gif

Last edited:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He don't either Dirt, NW is like an old empty pickup truck running over a bumpy road, he just rattles and makes a lot of noise.....
View attachment 161688
What a sad life you must live little one. Always laughing by yourself.
I do enjoy the comic relief of you and your new side kick. It's like listening to dumb and dumber. The only problem is no one can figure out who's dumber?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers need to shut the fuck up and go to work. Until they show ANY signs at all of being able to compete with the Patriots, they need to avoid talking about beating the Patriots. I've seen nothing this off-season that makes me feel better about going against them. Maybe we have the payers to compete, but we still have the same coaches who will give Brady exactly what he wants when he wants it.
/thread

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Anything could happen and I agree that injuries are the great equalizer.

We have a different desire for the week one game :nod:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was something missing the last season the Steelers won the SB, hmmm what was that, let me think a minuts, ummm hhhmm. Oh! Right! Tom Brady didn't play that season.

:trash::suds:

I'll take them our ever they come brother!