• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELERS MEDIA THREAD PART 2

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...-left-field-early-monday-night-155825579.html

This is gold.... I have read about a dozen articles, from what I gathered he wanted to get on the bus first... Joey Porter told him to get his ass off the bus and back in the locker room (That had to be a sight there Good Ole Porter LOL) One of the Steelers (I'd love to know who) suggested he walk back to the Burgh!!!!

This was a good move, this guy was a cancer!!!!

Joey Porter is the man... WHO RIDE?

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost think it would've been worth the grievence if the Steelers cut Blount as soon as Joey dragged him back into the locker room and said, "We wish you well in all your future endevers. Oh by the way, We don't know how you're gonna get back home because it won't be with the team!!! Now, have a nice day."

On second thought, that definately would've been worth the grievence!!!!!!!!

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew that there had to be something going on in that locker room . the team has been hot and then cold way too often

Hopefully with Blount gone, that's all over and behind them now!

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya think he will show up in Cleveland ?

Maybe. I wonder if the Steelers will sign Tate???

I hope they don't sign Tate. He wasn't that good in Cleveland.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that thought came to my mind too .. and like you I dont want tate ... it would be getting rid of one cancer for another

Can't emphasize that sentence enough… Both are not suited to be complimentary to Bell since both want the spotlight. I think they should kick the tires on the Law Firm… Other bruisers that could compliment Bell would be Bernard Scott & Michael Bush. Unless they are looking for a change-of-pace scat-back type. Then maybe Tashard Choice or La'Rod Stephens-Howling (again)… Andre Brown is an FA, but he's more of a feature back style and they already have that.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kudo's to the rooney's and coach T for not putting the want to to win over the well being of the rest of the team .. I think with blount gone we will see a big change in bell for the good he was a big influence on bell

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kudo's to the rooney's and coach T for not putting the want to to win over the well being of the rest of the team .. I think with blount gone we will see a big change in bell for the good he was a big influence on bell

Agreed! And Kudos to Porter for bitching him out, or whatever he might have said behind that closed door, before he left the team Monday night…

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers Brett Keisel feared done for the season - Behind the Steel Curtain

Sad news... Thanks Beard, you gave it your all

This really sucks since it happens right after our PS just got raided of 2 DE's. Now what? If someone says Cam Thomas I am going to punch them in the face lol.

Ethan Hemer & Joe Kruger are all that's left... Heyward & Tuitt will start obviously. But they need to keep Cam Thomas as far away from the field as possible. More of a "break glass in case of emergency" type of deal..

Last edited by a moderator:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Big Ben be getting Big Bucks in 2015? - Behind the Steel Curtain

Definitely looking at about 6yr/$125mil ... He deserves more than Flacco who gets around 20mil/yr. That can be seen as his baseline, and the probable ceiling being Aaron Rodgers' contract of 22mil/yr. But I wouldn't be surprised if they match Rodgers' contract because Colbert & the Rooneys know Ben is worth every penny.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ike Taylor "honestly doesn'''t think" he'''s playing in Pittsburgh in 2015 - Behind the Steel Curtain

If Ike wants to sign elsewhere, it’s his prerogative and I wouldn’t be offended. A lot of mutual respect on both sides. The Steelers/coaches always respected Ike as much as he has always respected the organization. Once a Steeler, always a Steeler. He was a ride or die guy for us for a lot of years. Nothing but respect. Wouldn't mind seeing him resigned for another year for depth. It's going to be a fairly young group next year with Gay being the elder statesman. Taylor is always useful in the locker room, regardless of playing time. Probably one of the hardest working guys on the team.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ike Taylor "honestly doesn'''t think" he'''s playing in Pittsburgh in 2015 - Behind the Steel Curtain

If Ike wants to sign elsewhere, it’s his prerogative and I wouldn’t be offended. A lot of mutual respect on both sides. The Steelers/coaches always respected Ike as much as he has always respected the organization. Once a Steeler, always a Steeler. He was a ride or die guy for us for a lot of years. Nothing but respect. Wouldn't mind seeing him resigned for another year for depth. It's going to be a fairly young group next year with Gay being the elder statesman. Taylor is always useful in the locker room, regardless of playing time. Probably one of the hardest working guys on the team.

Great Steeler, but he's been well compensated...I know a person that knows Ike pretty well and apparently he's done well with his money...should never have to work again.

That said, Ike needs to call it a career. In spite of being in great shape, he doesn't have the foot speed to play press coverage with the pass rush we have. He has to play off coverage and keep the play in front and make the sure tackle...on anything 3rd and 6 or 7, he's essentially conceding 1st downs...I'm tired of seeing that.